zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    I'm sensing a lot of negative energy towards Keller here.
    No, no way. I like Keller too
    sigpic

Comment

I'm Pro Keller as well! I like both her and Carson.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm with the Pro-Keller people here.

I like Keller.
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
          *imagines Rodney running from a lemon*

I have a few edits I would like with that one!!!

Have Sam/Mitchell/John holding the lemon! (three seperate smilies there...)
          YES!! I would like them!

*gasp* I love Jewel Stait!! Keller is Awesome!! nothing will replace Cason but, still live Keller.

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
            *glares* *hugs Keller*

I like Keller! While she's no Carson, she's still awesome! *large raspberry*
            THAT is precisely WHY I like her. Even though she's Carson's "replacement", she hasn't tried to replace him. She's been written so she's not trying to be Carson, just attempting to work with what she's got. That's why I didn't like Lam or any of the other Sg-1 doctors other than Janet. They seemed too much like they were trying to BE Janet. Keller ain't like that.
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Would someone be able to make me a smiley with Teyla with this expression or this expression but holding a sign saying "Die Keller, die"
              Why, Linda! I've never known you to be so...so...violent!

Is it because she's not Scottish?

* Runs away giggling

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                Why, Linda! I've never known you to be so...so...violent!

Is it because she's not Scottish?

* Runs away giggling
                meeeeeeeeeeee....violent..... *adjusts halo*

Believe it or not that's not the reason There's other reason's why i've grown to hate her but that's for another thread
                sigpic

Comment

So is there a tutorial to make these smilies?

Comment

I'm not sure exactly who to ask (this is my first time to this thread) but could I use the save Atlantis smilies on the save the lost city site (http://save-thelostcity.com/)? Thanks
                    Dezrai
                    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                      I'm not sure exactly who to ask (this is my first time to this thread) but could I use the save Atlantis smilies on the save the lost city site (http://save-thelostcity.com/)? Thanks
                      Dezrai
                      I'm not sure I understand what you're asking...but Zuz is happy for people to use her smilies. Just remember to credit her when you use them.

For instance, when I use one, I'll do something like this:

lll
                      * Smilie by Zuz

Hope that helps!

Comment

Heya Zuz,

just wanted to tell ya your smilies totally rock. I've just spend another hour to go through them all again b/c I can't get enough of them!

I was wondering if you could make me few Carson ones like these:

- Carson holding a sign that says Property of the_whistling_ninja and Property of StarGazer (my username on another forum)
                        - only with Carson
                        - and
                        both with Carson / Rodney and Carson / Shep with Carson doing the whacking ()
                        - only with Carson & Shep (if possible with Shep doing the smooching)

That would be so great!
                        Last edited by the_whistling_ninja; 28 September 2008, 09:59 AM.

My Art
                        McKay: Are there any side effects?
                        Beckett: Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run around in a small wheel.

Comment

Hey! I'm back if only for a day. RL has been a nightmare work-wise lately. I had to stay in Prague last weekend and go to work. That was... not fun.

Anyway, I see that you've been busy. The thread has reached 50,000 views while I was away. YAY!

I guess it's a great opportunity to thank all of you for your support and nice comments on the smilies. Thanks, you lot!

P.S.: I will go through the last few pages today and I will try to reply to your questions and make as many smilies as I can before I head out to Prague tomorrow morning. But my time is limited so please be patient.
                          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Hi there, hi zuz . I'd like to have a smile made please . I'd like it to me a sign smile, and I'd like each SG character to have a sign that says "Rocky loves Amanda way More!" And a smile of me with Sam, hugging with lots of hearts around us . I have short dark hair btw. I look forward to seeing the end result .
                            For Rocky:

Some of the characters are not happy that Rocky loves Amanda more than they do.

I know, but here's one with sam:

Sorry it took so long. Enjoy.
                            Last edited by zuz; 28 September 2008, 04:43 AM.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                              Hey zuz! Thanks again for the great C/S smilies

I was wondering if you could make some for them with the common slogans like "Welcome!", "Congrats!", "Happy Birthday" and such?
                              For Milena_D:

Sam/Cam smilies, part 2

Sam/Cam smilies, part 1

Enjoy.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                                So many awesome smilies... Love them all

Zuz, can you made asmilies like you did with fluff thing for me but with words "It's an ear thing!" and "Always in the SEGC!" (you can see that on one of my sig what that means)
                                For Blacky Kitten:

Enjoy.

As for the tutorial, I know I promised to post it ages ago. And I'm really ashamed to admit that I haven't revised the old tut yet. I simply had no free time left to do that. BUT I'M ON IT. Please be patient.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X