• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okeydokey, I'll go ask. Thanx.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey Zuz, can you make a John & Teyla smilie similar to the "We're a couple" one ionly saying "Merry Christmas?" along with another only with Mistletoe about them and John smooching Teyla? (then if it is possible a smilies of each only with a Santa hat)

Thanks!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Myn posted the smilies in her thread for you RodneyIsGodney

Comment

Cool! And thanx for the headsup! *goes to check myns thread*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Would love to see Xmas smiles.
            And new version of Sam.

Is there a tutorial to study making smiles on my own? Then I won't be so pushy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Hello hello zuz! Just found this thread(tho I can't remember how now) and I love your smilies, esp the Rodney ones. I was just wondering if you could maybe, possibly make a Rodey/ZedPM smilie like with hearts around Rodney? It would be ineresting to see. If it's even possible to do a ZedPM that is. Thanx.

In case you're wondering why Rodney/ZedPM I thought since he's always so happy to find/see a ZedPm I why not a smilie depicting that. If it's no trouble.

If you can't do it that's ok.

Lastly, I snerched-snurched? a coulpla Rodney smilies.

Thanx again. Bye
              For RodneyIsGodney:

Here is a Rodney/ZPM smiley I made before I spotted that Myn already made one. I hope you'll like this one as well.

ZPM was designed by Myn. She so rocks!
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Oh well, woth asking anyhow

by the by, thanks for the Teyla with a Sword smilie!
                You're welcome, Teyilia.

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Thanks, zuz, for all your smiles. You've made my day!
                I aim to please.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Hi zuz!

Is it possible to have the drool fill up over Zelenka's head with maybe a bubble or two? Bubble's are optional!

Okey Dokey, Rosehawk. But it will take some time. You know that zelenka is one of my favourite characters (absolute top where Atlantis is concerned ) so I'll def try to make this one but it won't be before Xmas I'm afraid.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                  I've been lurking here for ages. I absolutly love all of your work zuz. I was wondering if you could do a set of ronon smillies. Also could you do some christmas ones of him as well. Pritty Please.
                  For ebethman:

More ronon smilies to come next week.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Hey zuz, izit possible you could make some christmas Rodney's too??? Plz? Plz? Plz?
                  If you have the time that iz.
                  For RodneyIsGodney:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                    Hey Zuz’s first time poster here.

Any chance for some Kolya smilies please? Maybe with him alone and some with John/Liz too.

Cheers
                    I hate to say this, but I really don't make new smilies (that much), Wormhole. It's Myn's forte; she's really great at it. She has a thread in the Fandom section, too. Although I've just read on the previous page that she stopped taking requests altogether

I hope you like the rest of the smilies here; I've made a bunch of smilies for Shep, Liz, Rodney, Zelenka as well as some shippy ones (Shep/Liz, too).
                    Last edited by zuz; 09 December 2007, 06:49 AM.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                      Ok either I'm blind (probably am ) or this has never been made... a laughing Danny smilie like this one (new style) if not could u make one Zuz?
                      For Ronja:

Enjoy.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Hey Zuz, can you make a John & Teyla smilie similar to the "We're a couple" one ionly saying "Merry Christmas?" along with another only with Mistletoe about them and John smooching Teyla? (then if it is possible a smilies of each only with a Santa hat)

Thanks!
                        For Teyilia:

Enjoy.

Shippy Christmas smilies coming soon...
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                          For ebethman:

More ronon smilies to come next week.
                          I love them Green for you ...
                          Could you do one with ronon staring at two chess players and him drinking out of a jug???
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            For Teyilia:

Enjoy.

Shippy Christmas smilies coming soon...
                            Won't let me green you but take it from this JTer.

Thank You! They are much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                              <snip>

Second, I know you don't make 'new' smileys right? But we named a few Fruitcakes the Co-Captains of the Fic Cheerleading Squad and I was wondering if you could do something with these: or where they could be waving pom-poms or something?

And I'll just include this smiley in case it was possible to steal its pom-poms (I have noooo idea how graphics work ) :
                              For Milena_D:

Not my best but I hope it will do.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                                Hi zuz,
                                haven't been here for a while but I adore the work you've made! I have a smallish request, I'd like this smilie in Sheppard/Weir version, Weir ruffling Shep's hair, but without the thumbs up and with Shep looking at Weir all the time instead of at you. Oh and could Shep have the same grin as Jack in this one?

Thank you very much!
                                For dana:

Enjoy.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X