Inspired by this cute piccies of Teryl and Don:
    Spoiler:
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      For Camy:

Spoiler:
      I call this one "don't pi$$ off a lady with clubs and sharp knifes".

She wanted team with kick-ass Teyla.

This one was a pain in the mikta to make it has almost 50 frames and about 40 layers. Uff! I'm really happy that it's done.
      LOVE IT!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hi zuz i was wondering if you could make some smilies for me one of Keller and one of Kate Brown please if you have time if you don't then it alright.

Comment

Hiya, I'm new here. Scifi_Lemon told to come and ask about your work since a few of us on the S4 Pro thread were wanting some smilies.

So I was perusing your thread and loved your work. You're totally talented, I can't make a single art work to save my life, that's why I studied Art History, never made it.

So I do have a few small requests if you're interested.

1. Joe Mallozzi smilie in Ba'Al suit. <---Seldear liked that.
          2. Joe Mallozzi smilie in dracula costume waving a banner that says Teh Evil!
          -Both the above with signs saying "Watch SGA 4" and a thumbs up. We were going to show them to JM.

3. A random brown girl smilie with an afro-bun wearing glasses (that's me! )and holding a moving banner that says: "VB says, 'S4 Teh Love'" and a thumbs up.

4. A John/Teyla similie where they kiss each other and they hav a uniting thought over their heads that says "YUM"

5. If you decide not to do any of the above, at least Pretty please if you have the time...could you make me a smiliie where you see a morphing of Teyla to Wraith Teyla. So when you make her angry she turns into Wraith Teyla as seen in The Gift. (ala The Hulk---Don't Make Her Angry) I usually use the emoticons...--takes about 6 of them. I'd love one that does it on it's own.

Thanks again, and fantastic artwork.
          Last edited by vaberella; 20 August 2007, 03:23 PM.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Zuz, you really surpassed yourself with the last load of smilies you created (and believe me, I never thought that was still possible )!!! *sends hugs*
            Twinchy---
            sigpic
            FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Glad you like, Spacemonkey_Jackson, Arlessiar and Lilith.

I was a little worried that the smiley was too violent. But John basically gets only a three little "pats" with the club and you can see that Ronon's not stabbed only a little jabbed, there's no blood, and he's more startled and annoyed than hurt. And Rodney...well he's annoyed as hell for being whacked by John, but it's Rodney we're talking about...

You can see that in the end all of them are smiling, including Teyla. So I hope that the smiley is all right.
              that was really and ingenious smiley! you really are VERY talented.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Whumped Ronon.

I've realized there's not many Ronon smilies around in this thread. Gotta make some.
                Last edited by zuz; 30 August 2007, 04:18 PM.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

that's a big whump
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    that's a big whump
                    Teyla did a good job with him.

Comment

Whumped Ronon.

I've realized there's not many Ronon smilies around in this thread. Gotta make some.
                      Yay for more Ronon smilies!!
                      I absolutely love that Teyla smilie! Thanks for making it!!
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        that's a big whump
                        Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        Teyla did a good job with him.
                        Teyla does a good job with ANYBODY

zuz, could we see one of the whump smilies but with Steve?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Oohhh . . . I second that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Teyla does a good job with ANYBODY

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                            Oohhh . . . I second that!!
                            I'm quite sure that somebody (Myn? Scarimor? ) already made Steve smiley. I'm lazy to make a new one. So if you have the original Steve smiley post it here and I can make a whump version for you.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Zuz - When you've got time could you make Teyla pout and beatup smileys!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, I've been admiring your smileys for awhile now...and I was hoping you could possibly make me one or two? I don't know how this works...if you need pictures or anything but here are a few I'd like if you have the time to make them (I put them in order of preference...to make it easier if you can only make one):

1. Vala and some handcuffs, smirking or raising an eyebrow. If it's possible, I'd like to have Daniel in there somewhere...but if you can't do it that's fine.
                                Spoiler:
                                Something like the scene in Unending.

2. Cam and Sam looking and smiling at each other...maybe a macaroon could be involved

3. Anything with Sam/Vala. Maybe them with shopping bags, or laughing, or shooting people

Thanks!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X