No announcement yet.

zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want you to know that you are so awesome that I'm gonna start a religeon in your name and worship you

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Hi SazZat,

Here's the smiley with SGA gals.

Thank you!! That is great

Suzotchka asked me to make some elizabeth smilies. So here they are:

Love that one

For SazZat:

Smilies - Michael

OMG so awesome! Thank you I love the black hearts ones.
    I'm gonna sooo skip off and post them in the Michael thunk now.

and LOL at the Shep/Michael ones.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Love the elizabeth icons zuz!
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

For SazZat:

Smilies - Michael

LOL! I love this one! I am evil and a little scared.

Comment

Hi telpethoniel,

I made 9 Ronon/Teyla smilies for all Spanky fans.

Ronon/Teyla

I'm quite busy at the moment (so what's new?! ) but check the thread next weekend for the "gutter" one. I might be able to have it ready by then. As for the sparring smiley, it's been like forever on my TO DO list and I seem to lost my inspiration regarding this one. So please be patient.
          Thanks soo much take all the time you need I'm sure that sparring one would be pretty impressive...totally worth the wait these ones were
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Thank you so much for the Elizabeth icons! I love them!!!

Comment

Yay, Haliyah. Carson definitely is on my "TO DO" list. (Pun sooooo intented )
              .:*SNORT* xD

.:Yes, I'd jump him...I mean, at...the chance.

.:...Buuuuuut, seeing as this is a PG-13 forum (Damn!), and we're not in "The Gutter" (a.k.a. The Beckett/McGillion Thunk Thread), I'll leave it at that...

Comment

Hi zuz!

I am not sure how hard this one is to do.....

Can you make a Radek one where he is handing out a towel? Its for his fangirls who keep *drooling* on their keyboards.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Zuz! Hon! I just realized something!!! We have no long-haired Sam smilies yet!!! Can you make some...maybe revise some of the huggy, kissy ones to include Jack too????

Comment

Can I make a special request, [bold]zuz?[/bold] When I mean special, I mean not of the Stargate fandom. Could you possibly make me some Pirates of the Caribbean smilies? Please?

Comment

Hey! I can't remember if it was you I asked to make me some BamBam ones (if it wasn't, feel free to ignore this ) but Knocknashee who made them says it's okay for you to use these as a template because they were based on forum ones anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                        Ooh nice smilies.

Any chance of getting a McKay/Sheppard slash one? *pretty please*

I would love one where McKay is giving Sheppard flowers and Sheppard has the little love hearts around him.

Kind of like this: It can be McKay love hearts and Sheppard flowers, you know anything is fine, or something else, but slashy I just want the luv. And I adore your little McKay with his cat one *snurched*
                        For Willow'sCat:

Enjoy.
                        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                          Any chance of some Ronon/Teyla smileys? Especaially I like that one you made of Sam/Jack with the sign in between them saying 'always in the gutter' lol
                          and like a sparring one and one with the sign between them saying 'It was Inevitable' with like hearts coming out around them...
                          Thanks sooo much
                          LOL & no comment from the Shep/Teyla bunch lol you got your smileys lol
                          For telpethoniel:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Suzotchka:

Smilies Weir/Shep

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Suzotchka:

Smilies Weir/Shep

OMG! *hyperventilates* Thank you SO much! Love them to death!

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                                OMG! *hyperventilates* Thank you SO much! Love them to death!
                                AHOJKY Dano! Taky te zdravim a dekuji za zelene zele.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X