Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    For Starsaber:
    I don't suppose I could put in a request for a Jennifer Keller smilie like that with a P90?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      I will...and I'll post some of your past Shipsgiving stuff so the newbies can enjoy it in your absence!

We'll miss you, though!
      Thanks you so much, Melissa. *hugs*
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

*screams really loud*

Oh, my god! I love them!

*hugs zuz*

Having a broken firehydrant has nothing to do with Stargate. That's actually part of my name. BFH is short for broken firehydrant. Make a long story, short, my friends Nathan and Zach started calling me it and it stuck. I slapped on the Bushy Tush at a later date for dGeek, David Hewlett's website. Bushy Tush is literally my Squirrel name for the site (from one of those cool name-changer webpage thingies), and that stuck as well. So now, basicly, almost everyone who interacts with me on the internet now knows me as BFH_Bushy_Tush.
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
          I don't suppose I could put in a request for a Jennifer Keller smilie like that with a P90?
          For Fenrir Foxz:

It's rubbish but I'm leaving tomorrow morning and this is all I could do at such a short notice.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post

*screams really loud*

Oh, my god! I love them!

*hugs zuz*

Having a broken firehydrant has nothing to do with Stargate. That's actually part of my name. BFH is short for broken firehydrant. Make a long story, short, my friends Nathan and Zach started calling me it and it stuck. I slapped on the Bushy Tush at a later date for dGeek, David Hewlett's website. Bushy Tush is literally my Squirrel name for the site (from one of those cool name-changer webpage thingies), and that stuck as well. So now, basicly, almost everyone who interacts with me on the internet now knows me as BFH_Bushy_Tush.
            I see. And I thought that was yet another Stargate reference that escaped me.
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Fenrir Foxz:

It's rubbish but I'm leaving tomorrow morning and this is all I could do at such a short notice.
              Thanks no problem.

Comment

For Starsaber:

Enjoy.
                Thank you so much.

Comment

Ohhh thanks Z love 'em

Comment

hey zuz could you make both SG1 and SGA1 teams with those p-90's like keller and jack and rodney

Comment

For whistling ninja:

The rest might take a while, I'm afraid.
                      Aw, thank you so much Zuz! They're awesome!

My Art
                      McKay: Are there any side effects?
                      Beckett: Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run around in a small wheel.

Comment

Awesome new smilies, Zuz! Especially with Rodney and hydrant. I laughed so much
                        sigpic

Comment

Grabbed some Christmas ones. Thanks.

Comment

Wow I love them all! I'll probably use most of them at some stage
                            sigpic
                            The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

For RodneyIsGodney:

Oh zuz, these are AWESOME! Don't know how I managed to miss them ...last year! Thank you so much!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Oh zuz, these are AWESOME! Don't know how I managed to miss them ...last year! Thank you so much!
                                A bit slow, RIG?

Comment

Working...
                                X