zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Hi, it's been long, too long. I'm sorry I haven't been here for ages. It's just that RL is rather demanding right now. First, I have been to London - a week long holiday. I enjoyed it very much BTW. I'll probably go there again next summer. And now it's too much work. The end of the year is almost here so we try to finish as many cases as humanly possible. I might have to spend the following three weeks in Prague because of that. So until December no Gateworld for me.

Thanks Melissa for letting people know that I was alright. *hugs Melissa* I'm so sorry about missing this year's Shipsgiving. But C'est la vie. Please, say hi to all the shippy folk in the Shipper Family thread for me. Thanks.

For Linda:

Enjoy.

Welcome to the thread, pip2! Have fun.

I'm glad you like the smilies and thankie for the green BTW.

For pip2:

Enjoy.

Thanks, RiG. *hugs RiG* You're right, the list is really enormous.
    So feel free to leave your smilies suggestions here. It's just that it will probably take ages for me to get to make them. So extreme patience is required.
    Wonderful zuz Thank you!
    sigpic

Comment

Thankyou thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Have some GREEN

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
        Zuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I need a smile. Paul Davis one holding a sign saying "We need Lt Col Paul Davis"

Petty please
        Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
        Also another that says "Make me a Colonel" with his face cranky.
        For Silver Rider:

Enjoy.

Originally posted by the_whistling_ninja View Post
        Heya Zuz,

just wanted to tell ya your smilies totally rock. I've just spend another hour to go through them all again b/c I can't get enough of them!

I was wondering if you could make me few Carson ones like these:

- Carson holding a sign that says Property of the_whistling_ninja and Property of StarGazer (my username on another forum)
        - only with Carson
        - and
        both with Carson / Rodney and Carson / Shep with Carson doing the whacking ()
        - only with Carson & Shep (if possible with Shep doing the smooching)

That would be so great!
        For whistling ninja:

The rest might take a while, I'm afraid.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

zuz....you're so talented!!

Comment

Hi, it's been long, too long. I'm sorry I haven't been here for ages. It's just that RL is rather demanding right now. First, I have been to London - a week long holiday. I enjoyed it very much BTW. I'll probably go there again next summer. And now it's too much work. The end of the year is almost here so we try to finish as many cases as humanly possible. I might have to spend the following three weeks in Prague because of that. So until December no Gateworld for me.

Thanks Melissa for letting people know that I was alright. *hugs Melissa* I'm so sorry about missing this year's Shipsgiving. But C'est la vie. Please, say hi to all the shippy folk in the Shipper Family thread for me. Thanks.

For Linda:

Enjoy.

Welcome to the thread, pip2! Have fun.

I'm glad you like the smilies and thankie for the green BTW.

For pip2:

Enjoy.

So feel free to leave your smilies suggestions here. It's just that it will probably take ages for me to get to make them. So extreme patience is required.
            OMG!!! thank you soooo much!! they are totally awesome!!!!! YAY *bounces up and down* *runs and gives zuz a big hug*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              Hi guys, is there a smile of Ronon doing this around here- Also are there more versions of all the male characters doing that?
              For Rocky89:

3x daniel:

Enjoy.
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

YIKES.....A lot of drool.....*grabs onto side so I don't get washed away*
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles zuz* All great new additions. Thanks for all the hard work, Zuz!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs zuz*

Great to see you back! And great new smilies, by the way.
                    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                    -
                    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                    Dr. Daniel Jackson
                    -
                    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                    Dean Winchester

Comment

Y'welcome.

Lookin' forward to my smilies...NO RUSH!

For Rocky89:

3x daniel:

Enjoy.
                      Love the droolies!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Zuz, could you please make a smilie of Jeanie Miller and Rodney McKay together. That would be so cool,

Comment

I will...and I'll post some of your past Shipsgiving stuff so the newbies can enjoy it in your absence!

We'll miss you, though!

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                            Zuz, could you please make a smilie of Jeanie Miller and Rodney McKay together. That would be so cool,
                            I second that!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                              Do you have any smilies like this but with Rodney instead of Jack?
                              For Starsaber:

Enjoy.

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                              innocent look...*starts thinking*......would it be possible to have an innocent looking wraith too, please?
                              For Shanthaia:

Enjoy.

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                              !!!! I have finally gone over every single page of this thread...

Anyways, I have some I was wondering if you could make...-pleading look-
                              This is the last one...promise you won't laugh...

One of Rodney hugging a red firehydrant that is squirting out water like it's broken...-blush-

Absolutely no hurry...no obligation...
                              I have no idea what's with the hydrant, Bushy Tush. Might be due to the fact that I'm out of the loop in all things Atlantis. I watched all of season 1, a few s2&3 episodes and a first couple of s4 episodes - and that's it. I plan to rewatch the show from the start one day. But I just haven't had time for that.

Anyway, here are your Rodney/hydrant smilies. I tried but I really couldn't make the hydrant squirt the watter like you wanted so it just sorts of drips. Hope it's O.K.

For Bushy_Tush:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

For Starsaber:

Enjoy.
                                Oh, that is AWESOME!

I have no idea what's with the hydrant, Bushy Tush. Might be due to the fact that I'm out of the loop in all things Atlantis. I watched all of season 1, a few s2&3 episodes and a first couple of s4 episodes - and that's it. I plan to rewatch the show from the start one day. But I just haven't had time for that.

Anyway, here are your Rodney/hydrant smilies. I tried but I really couldn't make the hydrant squirt the watter like you wanted so it just sorts of drips. Hope it's O.K.

For Bushy_Tush:

Those are so cute! Bushy_Tush is going to love them!

I know all about the hydrent but I think that's for her to tell you.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X