• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
    Hi all!

Just swinging by to say HOWDY!

S'n'T
    HOWDY ! ! To you too ...

Just letting You know that I gave my notice . Wha Whoo ! ! No more K P for me . Got a job as a Chef ! ! ! Plus the slightly elevated pay rise . No more Doggy Biscuits for me . I'm hitting the Hard Stuff . Chocolath Cream Eggs .
    CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
    Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
    Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
    Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
    Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
    Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
      HOWDY ! ! To you too ...

Just letting You know that I gave my notice . Wha Whoo ! ! No more K P for me . Got a job as a Chef ! ! ! Plus the slightly elevated pay rise . No more Doggy Biscuits for me . I'm hitting the Hard Stuff . Chocolath Cream Eggs .

Save some for me Pad!!!
      Good news, by the way!
      Three cheers for Padraig!!!
      e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

HOWDY ! ! To you too ...

Congratulations, Padraig!!!!

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hey Bar!!

A birthday pressie for moi???? Many thanks in advance, I look forward to it!!!

Padraig : NICE ONE! (Pints are on you...right?)

S'n'T
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

~snip~
            Congrats Padraig!

and woot woot to the extra $ to buy more cream eggs!
            thephoenix77

Comment

Hi all,
              Busy few pages I've just read through here!

Glad I didn't miss your Birthday mamasue!

Congrats on the job move Padraig!

Congrats on the healthier new you Deeds....I bow in awe of your will power!

Krisz, keep up the good work on the course...it will be worth it in the end. I went "back to school" in 2002 and took 3 years to get my Master's whilst working full-time. It damn near killed me but I'm so glad that I did it, both for the sense of personal achievement and the doors it possibly opens up for me.

The tattoo discussion is an interesting one. I was thinking about getting a Tat myself. Still in ponder mode on that one but my son thinks it's a great idea!
              He has a Tattoo of Packman running around his arm...figures....he's a game designer!

Nice spotty dog S'n'T. I just got a new puppy - Husky/ Collie cross. I lost my big handsome Husky in June at the age of 11yrs. He got sick and we had to say goodbye. I was gutted.
              My other little dog, also 11, missed him dreadfully. So now I have this crazy bundle of high energy tearing up my home! Hopefully I will still have a house left when I come to Vancouver next April!

Must go....puppy is yelping to out and pee!

Cheers

Sech
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Bar!!

A birthday pressie for moi???? Many thanks in advance, I look forward to it!!!
                You're welcome, in advance!
                I hope you like it!

Comment

Hey Sech!

Sorry to hear about your old husky, but you are right to be philosophical about it...and I always think, it just means that a GREAT home has been given to this lovely new puppy!!
                  Watch out for shoes and slippers!

Bar, I wrestled the postman to the ground today...no pressie yet. Stay tuned for more!

Talk later!

Paul
                  Sara O' Neill's father;
                  COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Bar, I wrestled the postman to the ground today...no pressie yet. Stay tuned for more!

Talk later!

Paul

Well the address Pad gave me was "the square" one.
                    With any luck this expensive gift will turn up tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sechemech-Ib View Post
                      Hi all,
                      The tattoo discussion is an interesting one. I was thinking about getting a Tat myself. Still in ponder mode on that one but my son thinks it's a great idea!
                      He has a Tattoo of Packman running around his arm...figures....he's a game designer!
                      Sech
                      What kind of tattoo you thinking of getting?
                      Music and Stargate
                      sigpic
                      Perfection

Comment

Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who got a Stargarte Mirror??????????????????????????????????????

(and guess who's ! button and ? button are now broken?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

Many many thanks for your kind, generous and thoughtful pressie!!!!!!???????! *dang buttons*

Will chat tomorrow!

S'n'T
                        Sara O' Neill's father;
                        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

You are welcome, Paul!
                          No-one more deserving of a gift than you!

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
                            You are welcome, Paul!
                            No-one more deserving of a gift than you!
                            ...or two or three! Personally, I like lots and lots of gifts. but that's just me...

Comment

Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who got a Stargarte Mirror??????????????????????????????????????

S'n'T
                              Nehhh hehh hehh hehh ! ! ! ! ! ! *( Slowing Tapping Fingers on Chin )*
                              *( carefully opens Little Black Book Of Addresses )*

Any chance you could Post some Photo's of Said Mirror .
                              Don't want to swip the wrong one at your next Wine Party ...

Thank's for all the wishes yee all gave me in my new Job .. I am sure I'll do Great ,, However ,, I have a small Confession to make . This new Job is the one I had for 7 years before I fell in Love with Vancouver . *( Go Canucks )*
                              CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                              Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                              Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                              Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                              Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                              Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Darn it! My job keeps interfering with my other life. How irritating! In my current life, I have to cover a horse show and a car show this weekend. I have things to do! Places to go! People to try to catch up to as they run in several directions. Yes, Jenny Stiven, I do mean you. And just when, I ask you, am I supposed to find time to veg out?

A certain Irishman has been kind enough to keep trying to reach me, but as of the past few days, my cell phone batteries died...twice, and I have been busy working when he has tried to reach me. I'm sorry. Will try to catch said Irishman this weekend when I'm not or

Because, I'm going to start soon. Wish me luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X