No announcement yet.

2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys I am at the airport now waiting to board the flight to Sydney.

See you guys in about 18 hours or so.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
      The Photo-op emails are starting to go out. I just received mine.

Yup...just got mine too....

Now it's starting to feel "real"...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
        Well guys I am at the airport now waiting to board the flight to Sydney.

See you guys in about 18 hours or so.
        Or less... from Sydney to the US you go back in time.

Comment

I think everyone in the computer lab at Uni thinks I'm completely nuts. Just received my photo-op e-mails and well to say the least I have been bouncing and smiling for a good 5 minutes lol. Only have to finish this math assignment, sit through one more class and I am home free. I leave tomorrow morning woot!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

Sorry to hear that, hon. Anyone have room for

The Daniel Jackson
            Marimba26 (car w/4)
            Talkan
            gatehoppe
            DanaLee
            I am so sorry for Marimba26. That is tough at the last minute...

I THINK I have room!! With all of the different emails and PM's I am not exactly sure (or to use AG's phrase: I may be off the rails). But after the last round, I am 99% sure the list you have is correct and there are in my car:

ChristmasLight
            Padraig
            Me

Room for potentially 2 more in my car. I am actually upgrading when I get into Seattle to an SUV anyway so may have room for more.

Jenny S.
            Visit Stargate Hub!

Comment

Well, when I wrote my message it was 04.30 pm here- in Germany

In the meantime I got my tickets

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
              Well Creation's offices aren't open yet so give them a wee bit more time...if not, don't worry, as long as you've got proof of purchase on paper (like your credit card statement) Gary has said they'll all be sorted at pre-reg....
              sigpic
              The city where I want to live

Comment

YAY!...that's us checked in on-line........not only are we in Prem Econ which gives us a wee bit more leg room but they've very kindly put us in the front row which gives us even more.... ....now all we have to do is turn up, hope the bags go on that lovely little luggage belt and get to the same plane as us.....

I'll celebrate when I touch down on Canadian soil and get my grubby little mitts on my cases!....*snortle*....

In 24 hours' time, fingers crossed I'll be heading across The Atlantic towards Greenland....

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

What a freakin day!!!!! This morning, I got to the airport, checked in for my flight, went through security, got to my gate and found out that my flight was CANCELLED! So I had to go back to the ticket counter, get them to rebook me on a flight that would still get me to Seattle today, succeded in that and had to go BACK through security AGAIN before getting on a totally different flight and ending up in Dallas, Texas where I am now. Hopefully the last leg of my flight to meet everyone will go smoothly. Lord knows I need it! See you all on the other side. LOL!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

P.S.- If there is anyone who hasn't left yet who wouldn't mind doing a GW badge for me and Janna Galaxy I would greatly appreciate it. My name is Rachel Coble and her name is Janine Humphreys. If you can do this, just PM me and let me know. Thanks.

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                    What a freakin day!!!!! This morning, I got to the airport, checked in for my flight, went through security, got to my gate and found out that my flight was CANCELLED! So I had to go back to the ticket counter, get them to rebook me on a flight that would still get me to Seattle today, succeded in that and had to go BACK through security AGAIN before getting on a totally different flight and ending up in Dallas, Texas where I am now. Hopefully the last leg of my flight to meet everyone will go smoothly. Lord knows I need it! See you all on the other side. LOL!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

P.S.- If there is anyone who hasn't left yet who wouldn't mind doing a GW badge for me and Janna Galaxy I would greatly appreciate it. My name is Rachel Coble and her name is Janine Humphreys. If you can do this, just PM me and let me know. Thanks.
                    I'm surprised they didn't try to rebook you there at the gate. Too bad you went through all that mess. When to you get to Seattle now?

I'd be happy to make your badges (I have yet to make mine). But, I won't be there until Thursday morning (noonish actually) and I don't know if you would like it before then.
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I am having airport nightmares also. But while sitting on the floor of the terminal waiting on my 2 o'clock flight to Chicago at 3:15, watching them board the 11:15 flight to Washington DC, I realized that I am on vacation. As long as I am in Vancouver in time for dinner at Fuel tomorrow night and there is plenty of alcohol in the airport, all is good!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                        So, CareBear is in C24, AG is in C27, BaalGirl is in C25 & C26. Then where is Starwanderer????
                        ThePhoenix77 and I have C28 and C29 -sorry I was off by one .
                        Starwanderer
                        Secaucus, NJ Stargate Con Attendee 2004

Comment

Hey, gang! A head's up -- PHENOMENON is going to be shooting at the con. Visit this link:3
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53532
                          Last edited by David; 31 March 2008, 02:46 PM. Reason: Found someone to use my camera :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                            I am having airport nightmares also. But while sitting on the floor of the terminal waiting on my 2 o'clock flight to Chicago at 3:15, watching them board the 11:15 flight to Washington DC, I realized that I am on vacation. As long as I am in Vancouver in time for dinner at Fuel tomorrow night and there is plenty of alcohol in the airport, all is good!
                            Good luck to all travelers (hope things get much better for those stuck!!) and see you tomorrow night hopefully! I am off to the airport...and then driving thru the border.

Overnighted four boxes of SG swag stuff up for Wednesday night. Priscilla from MGM was slogging thru what we call "Area 51" for some really old stuff that will make you guys laugh!

Plus, I just bought some really fun snarky heels.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jenny S.
                            Visit Stargate Hub!

Comment

the latest and greatest for the Seating Chart.

http://home.comcast.net/~mom_of_the_...Chart_2008.pdf
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Safe travels everyone! (and that goes for luggage as well, esp those coming from the UK ).
                                Looking forward to hearing all about the fun

Comment

Working...
                                X