2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
    Yeah I've noticed that, they tend to hang to more the left side then the right *shrugs* don't think I had anything in my teeth

-JJ
    I think it had more to do with most of the question-askers being on that side. I'm sure your dental hygiene was just fine.
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Oh lookie!! **points down**

Thanks to all your wise advice, I fixed Nathan's wonderful work that was adjusted without my permission by PhotoBucket. Now it's all matchy-matchy with the other two - hooray!!
      OregonJen

Comment

YAY! for the bricks of Con-attendee banners
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
          It's so true. *hangs head* I'm obviously suffering from the lack of your presence in Vancouver this year!!
          *sigh* I think you might have to get your butt down to So Cal for a con... one day.
          But at least we'll have Vancouver in 08

Got the banner all fitted into my sig! Of course, I had to be different.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
            Looks great Nathan. Joining us for 2008?

AG! I'll be at the fan party by the way!

Lea: Creation should charge your card right away. Note that it might take several days to up to a month for the charge to appear on your card. If creation delays sending the payment draft information to your credit card, the charge won't "appear" on your statement, but your "available credit" will decrease by the amount of the charge. If you haven't gotten anything on your credit card, or a confirmation of any sort from Creation, contact your credit card and ask them about any charges from Creation Entertainment. If they say there's a charge, then creation took it's money. If not, contact Creation and confirm they actually made the charge, or be certain they haven't lost your order.
            Uh, definitely track your charges with Creation. THey charged me THREE times for one item! You have to keep on top of them to get confirmations for anything as they appear (last time I used them) to have no automatic receipts. They really should. If you're charging several hunded dollars, don't be shy and email them and ask for written confirmation.

Comment

still gonna try folks i mean that is a year away so i can save money, just dunno what i am gonna go for a ticket, cuz i prolly won't be able to buy one right away. still have to talk with AG and see what she is up to...heck, if she gets me one (and maybe CKO too)..i will buy her drinks
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Uh, definitely track your charges with Creation. THey charged me THREE times for one item! You have to keep on top of them to get confirmations for anything as they appear (last time I used them) to have no automatic receipts. They really should. If you're charging several hunded dollars, don't be shy and email them and ask for written confirmation.
                I guess I lucked out. I checked all charges made by Creation before and during the Van con 2007 to my cc and didn't find any duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  *sigh* I think you might have to get your butt down to So Cal for a con... one day.
                  But at least we'll have Vancouver in 08

Got the banner all fitted into my sig! Of course, I had to be different.
                  For the last two years I've been hoping to get down to Burbank, but no luck so far. Here's hoping for this year?? It's still far enough away that I can still think it might be possible, right? But if not, definitely Vancouver 2008!!!
                  OregonJen

Comment

I was just on the Creation site.

Gold tickets for 2008 are up for sale!!!

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post

YAY!!!!!!!! *rushes out, buys ticket*

Uh, see you guys in 11 months!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post

Woah, they didn't waste any time this year.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

*veg* yep, thanks to DJF for the heads up - I popped over and bought a ticket I feel slightly silly buying a ticket so far in advance, especially when i'm not 100% sure I'll make it, but at least this way I KNOW I have a seat and I can spend the next 364 days plotting and conniving my way there *looks evil*

Comment

Wohoo! I bought tickets, so in a year I will be in Vancouver! *dance*
                            Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Wow. Tickets are up to $559.

Lucky i already got mine.

For those of you who purchased or are purchasing tickets in the next couple weeks: double check with creation about your order. Over the last couple years. people have reported having order troubles when Creation first opened the site and began offering the Gold Tickets. Check to be sure everything went through ok!
                              Last edited by TechnoWraith; 03 April 2007, 11:01 PM. Reason: Donuts are aerodynamic because they have holes in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Vodka! Vodka and RUM!!! Specifically, Cap'n MORGAN rum... the regular kind... and Diet Coke... Antoa and I both have a thing for Cap'n Morgan & Diet Coke
                                Or did you mean what did we want to eat?
                                I second the Cap'n morgan! Missed it terribly! Cash bar huh, I guess we had a few too many.....? What a bunch of lushes

"You can't take it with you, so why not spend it all!"

Comment

Working...
                                X