Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    My Ticket arrived in the post today *does happy dance* I am so excited!!!
    What number do you have Listy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      What number do you have Listy?
      161. You?

Comment

mines isn't here yet...should I be worried?
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Roughly how many people are going to P3? I know it's over 300 because of the MnG tickets, but is it much higher than that?

And I don't think mine's arrived yet either Sue. (My friend bought them so they're going to her parents' house)
          We live just outside Edinburgh. Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            161. You?
            Well Mx bought three and they are 110 -112 I think

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Well Mx bought three and they are 110 -112 I think
              I can't believe how Hyper i got when I opened the envelope, you would think I had won the lottery

Comment

At P2 I was told there are usually about 500 attendees but at P2 it was more like 750.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Roughly how many people are going to P3? I know it's over 300 because of the MnG tickets, but is it much higher than that?

And I don't think mine's arrived yet either Sue. (My friend bought them so they're going to her parents' house)
                  We live just outside Edinburgh. Where are you?
                  Outside Glasgow...maybe they ship to England first, then everywhere else?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    mines isn't here yet...should I be worried?
                    They said they were sending them in batches Suekay so I wouldnt get worried yet, we havent got ours yet either I should likely be around the late 200's mark.

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

same...I will cry if I'm over 300...they were 11 away from 300 when I bought mines, but said that that was no guarantee.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                        Outside Glasgow...maybe they ship to England first, then everywhere else?
                        Probably

Comment

firefly827347 - there's between 600 and 700 attendees I think

Wouldn't it be great if there could be conventions in Scotland again...
                          sigpic

Comment

They have CollectormaniaGlasgow but that's all I've seen. I went to that one, the first one was in August. It was very successful so it's back this year.

Comment

Wolf used to do events in Scotland

There also used to be big fan-run Cons - Continuum and Contagion but both went bust
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! My ticket arrived today! No. 164!

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                                One thing though: With out con ticket we get one autograph free per guest. But the "Bonus guest will make a charge for all autographs" thing confuses me - does that mean we won't get an autograph by JW for free? I don't know that guy, I would most certainly not buy an autograph of him. WOuld be a nice bonus if I got one of him for free, but I don't have to have it, if you know what I mean.
                                Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                                Aaron's was free last year
                                That was my thought too.. Aaron was a bonus guest last year who, fun tho he is, let's face it has only the most flimsy connection to Stargate... and his autograph was free. I was happy to get it cos I liked the first series of BSG and hubby is a fan.. but I doubt I would have paid for it. And much as I and hubby like Firefly, again I don't think I'd pay to get Jonathan's autograph..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X