Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callista View Post
    Wow. Someone asked him if they packed his pants. That seems a bit impertinent.
    Impertinent it might have been, but it was hilarious, believe me!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      Especially to us Brits......"pants" have a completely different meaning over here.....

Deeds xx
      LOL! Tracy Jane was kind enough to explain that to me soon after my joining Gateworld. (I believe it was in the "Pantsgate SG-1" thread )

Comment

LOL! Tracy Jane was kind enough to explain that to me soon after my joining Gateworld. (I believe it was in the "Pantsgate SG-1" thread )
        Ok...someone please PM me and tell me what pants means in Britain. I wear a halo all the time, 'cause I'm so sweet and innocent. Really....It's true....Why doesn't anyone believe me?
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          Ok...someone please PM me and tell me what pants means in Britain. I wear a halo all the time, 'cause I'm so sweet and innocent. Really....It's true....Why doesn't anyone believe me?
          See I don't wear the halo all the time, and I'm still wondering what that means.... As a silly little american... I don't get it....
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

I believe you AG. I know you are sweet & innocent, and I've seen your halo too. Gotta support my fellow Canadian!

Ashtoreth

Comment

When I refer to pants, I am usually referring to undies. That's what my parents who are British (We are Welsh - I was born there) have always called them, what we wear on the outside are trousers or slacks.

Ashtoreth

Comment

*mumbling to self*

Sweet and innocent my left butt cheek......This coming from the one who talked a certain Cliff Simon into embarrassing me up on stage in Burbank last year...... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!
                Last edited by Chelle; 10 September 2007, 06:45 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                  Especially to us Brits......"pants" have a completely different meaning over here.....

Deeds xx
                  Deeds it's all the pants isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtoreth View Post
                    When I refer to pants, I am usually referring to undies. That's what my parents who are British (We are Welsh - I was born there) have always called them, what we wear on the outside are trousers or slacks.

Ashtoreth
                    Thank you, LOL, that now makes the whole q&a funnier
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry AG we are wanting Cliff's testimony on your sweetness and innnocence.

Comment

Wow. Someone asked him if they packed his pants. That seems a bit impertinent.
                        It may have seemed impertinent but I don't think the person asking the question meant for it to come out the way it did.
                        Michael is definitely smaller then he looks on TV. He looks great but on TV his legs definitely look more like a body builders shape and tone and they sure didn't look that way at the convention. They looked quite nice and no one was complaining!

Originally posted by elephantgirl
                        Impertinent it might have been, but it was hilarious, believe me!
                        Yeah, it was funny. Michaels reaction to the question was priceless and so was the audiences reaction.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          It may have seemed impertinent but I don't think the person asking the question meant for it to come out the way it did.
                          Michael is definitely smaller then he looks on TV. He looks great but on TV his legs definitely look more like a body builders shape and tone and they sure didn't look that way at the convention. They looked quite nice and no one was complaining!

Yeah, it was funny. Michaels reaction to the question was priceless and so was the audiences reaction.
                          He's toned, but he still has a bit of chicken legs.. Still hot though....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

And, to be fair, the person asking the question didn't use the phrase "pack your pants" - that was Michael!! It actually came across as a very innocent sort of question, and he put that silly suggestive spin on it.

I loved his response, though ... "Did they pack my pants? No ... maybe if they had, we wouldn't have been canceled."

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
                              Deeds it's all the pants isn't it.

Indeed.........and I've got The Alterations Kit to prove it.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                                He's toned, but he still has a bit of chicken legs.. Still hot though....
                                Yeah, at the Wyndham there is a little sitting room in the bathroom. I was sitting there when the girl came in (before the Q&A) and we were discussing what we were going to ask Michael. She mentioned that his legs seemed muscular on the show, but in something else, or another con or something, she noticed he has skinny legs. So she was talking about his legs, but she sounded like she was trying not to use the word 'legs' to give it that suggestiveness, but she also kept it g-rated to seem innocent enough. Michael is the one who wasn't so subtle about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X