Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just before joining Gateworld I'd been watching Cure.....Egeria just jumped into my head.

Comment

Because Heru-ur is the best system lord of them allllllllll! (when he was alive)

Bring Back Heru-ur!

Comment

Originally posted by Heru-ur
        Because Heru-ur is the best system lord of them allllllllll! (when he was alive)

I would have liked to see them use Heru-ur more in some storylines!. The actor that played him was great! (he had that whole evil thing down good!). He truly seemed like he could have been one of the more interesting System Lords
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

My name is a hybrid of the 2 names i like best....Anubis and my true name...
          Simon + Anubis = Sinubis!

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
            I would have liked to see them use Heru-ur more in some storylines!. The actor that played him was great! (he had that whole evil thing down good!). He truly seemed like he could have been one of the more interesting System Lords
            So true, it seems that these days system lords are just to... easy going (Ba'al and Yu before he died) We need some more truely evil system lords like Sokar and of course Heru-ur
            Bring Him Back!!!!!!

Bring Back Heru-ur!

Comment

Heru-ur was awesome, and really hot.

Comment

I had several reason.

1 The name Janus was avaliable, the Ancient character of Janus hadn't been created at the point.

2 It fits my character, some times I'm nice and sometimes I'm very nasty.
                A treu Janus.

3 In a way Janus is mask for me, there are two people.
                The RL me and Janus...it's a nice way to stay anonemous.
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

My s/n’s pretty easy
                  Staff Sergeant David Halgren, USAF (yep that’s me, the one and only )

My nickname’s been sarge for longer then I care to remember… far longer then I've been in the Air Force...

Comment

Mine's self explanatory

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Mine's awful I know, but I'm useless at nicknames. I can spend ages trying to come up with one's to use on forums. Normally I just go with whatever happens at the moment I join, and in this case, Abydos was on the episode I was watching on the DVDs (cant remember which episode specificcally though) so I picked this.

I've always wondered how other people come up with such great names as I've seen, so I'll be keeping my eye open to pick up the hints and tips

Comment

7 or 8 years ago I needed one name for email and online bulletin boards, so being a starwars fan, I found it appropriate to use TheObiJuan.

Been usin' it ever since.
                        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

I'm a big horse fan. . .Foolish Pleasure won the first Kentucky Derby I watched.

Yeah. . I'm an "oldie-moldy".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Why did I choose my screen name? Well, let's see, I absolutely love Harry Potter and Snape and Potions class...so I decided on Potions_Mistress...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              I'm a big horse fan. . .Foolish Pleasure won the first Kentucky Derby I watched.

Yeah. . I'm an "oldie-moldy".
                              Well, it could have been worse...you could have seen Seabiscuit in action.
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I was trying to come up with a handle for Yahoo, and I was having the hardest time coming up with something. I wanted it to be unique, and I wanted it to have specifically to do with me. I knew a very little about astrology (a little more now, but not a great deal more), and figured I might find something useful there. I was a Pisces, and I was born in the year of the Horse on the chinese zodiac. Pisces, 'the fishes' are aquatic, and so I decided to somehow combine it with something to do with horses. Sea Horse, was immediately off the table... it sounded to stupid to me... I started thinking in Latin terms, and thought, "Aquatic Equine", but eventually decided to scrub that one too. Finally, I settled on Seastallion... It was close enough to what I originally inteneded, and it sounded much better than "Sea Horse". So, Seastallion was born...
                                The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                                Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                                My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                                Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Working...
                                X