X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not different, you just need to turn the symbols around

Comment

Yeah but which way round are the symbols supposed to be, Im sure he doesnt want the symbols put the wrong way round on his arm

Comment

oh he wants a tat ?

maybe next time i should read the post more carefully

Comment

Comment

excause me!!

what do you mean by TAT!!!!

DOES TAT MEAN SOMEONE WHO HAS LITTLE KNOWLEDGE??????

THANK YOU!!!!

TAT是什么意思啊!!!

Comment

A tat is short for tatoo It saes having to write tatoo all the time

Comment

It doesn't matter which way they are around. They are still star constellations.

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                The gate address on RDA's page is different to the address on chevron 26.com

The address on chevron26.com is:

Those aren't different glyphs, they are the same just the glyphs have been turned around.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                  A tat is short for tatoo It saes having to write tatoo all the time

thank you ----wraithwarrior!!!

Comment

A tattoo of Earth's gate symbols? That's freaking sweet!!
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

TAT:goods that are cheap and of low quality!!!!

TATOO:a pic or design that is marked permanently on a person person's skin by making small holes in the skin with a needle and filling them with coloured in ....IN CHINESE ,WE CALL IT like---- 花纹,纹身,图标。

Comment

^Depends where you come from, I call a tatoo, tat for short as it just seems to save time and everyone I know calls it the same so we know what we are talkin bout, but there are slang words that people from different areas do not understand.

I was thinkin bout gettin a tatoo of some ancient writing on my back, but I think Ill wait til I get some money

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantian_Taker
                          I have Earth's point of origin symbol in my right shoulder (is not that big but I love it hehe) I am saving money for another one but still haven't decided what will it be hehe.
                          I just got the same thing yesterday, only it's on my ankle.

You can see the pic in my fruit tourney.....check out my sig.

Comment

So, how bad does it hurt to get a tattoo? (Have you guys ever been to the emergency room and they pull out that little "Rate your Pain" chart?....If so, you can use that.) I could see doing like a henna tattoo or something. I guess I'm afraid of both pain and tattoo commitment. I don't even have pierced ears because that looks very painful to me. I did have my first child without any pain medication....the second one, not so much....so I'm not a total wuss but still....

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                              So, how bad does it hurt to get a tattoo? (Have you guys ever been to the emergency room and they pull out that little "Rate your Pain" chart?....If so, you can use that.) I could see doing like a henna tattoo or something. I guess I'm afraid of both pain and tattoo commitment. I don't even have pierced ears because that looks very painful to me. I did have my first child without any pain medication....the second one, not so much....so I'm not a total wuss but still....
                              Before I answer you....CONGRATS on your nice posting milestone!!!

So, to your Q now. This is my first and only. I never thought I would get one either. Surprise, surprise I found something worthy enough and did it!

I'm very excited about it and don't think I will ever regret it. I thought about it for a LONG time. As for the pain, I had two kids with no pain meds so I know what you are talking about, but this pain is completely different and certainly didn't last as long! LOL. So, with that said, I'll tell you what it felt like for me. The outline felt like he used a scalpel and the shading was like he was scratching real hard with a toothpick. Not a big deal at all. I would like to add though, that I'm glad I got one as small as I did and that it is the only one I'm ever going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                                Not a big deal at all. I would like to add though, that I'm glad I got one as small as I did and that it is the only one I'm ever going to get.
                                I know exactly what you mean. I jumped out of an airplane once. I'm really glad I did it and I had the experience, but I don't have any intention to ever do it again!

Comment

Working...
                                X