X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ji'al View Post
    Wow its really nice ! The color in it is great :O
    How long did it take to have it done ?
    Thanks! I was there about 2 hours but for just the tattooing part it was maybe 1 1/2 hours.
    sigpic
    Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

that really is gorgeous!
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

That really is amazing. The coloring is fantastic and the details are just amazing. I love the location too. Thank you so much for sharing. I love seeing all the Stargate Tat's.
        O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Thanks everyone
          sigpic
          Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

I got this made yesterday, in honor of the greatest show ever made. It is tattooed on the inner side of my calf.

Comment

@Cort - still in a happy place over that tattoo
              @Aggy - gorgeous!
              sigpic

Comment

beautiful tat Aggy!! looks awesome!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aggy View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I got this made yesterday, in honor of the greatest show ever made. It is tattooed on the inner side of my calf.
                  Wow , the design on it is really ,really nice !

Comment

@xxxevilgrinxxx
                    @Sapphire_Jade
                    @Ji'al

Thanks, everyone.

Comment

Wow that's a really cool tat. I'm still waiting for someone to get one on their forehead though.
                      O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                        Wow that's a really cool tat. I'm still waiting for someone to get one on their forehead though.
                        That would be cool.. not sure if I would do it, but if I saw someone on the street with a Jaffa emblem on their forehead I would so approach them to say how awesome it is!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Since I'm don't have the legal age do get tattooed without permission , and I also don't have the courage to have one I photoshoped myself a tattoo .Its nowhere as cool as the real ones some of you got ( And seriously congrats on making the decision) but it helps me think what it would look like if I ever got it , even if its not blatantly stargate related. Oh ans I heard that the wrist hurts like hell when you tattoo it so it kinda freaks me out too ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ji'al View Post
                            Since I'm don't have the legal age do get tattooed without permission , and I also don't have the courage to have one I photoshoped myself a tattoo .Its nowhere as cool as the real ones some of you got ( And seriously congrats on making the decision) but it helps me think what it would look like if I ever got it , even if its not blatantly stargate related. Oh ans I heard that the wrist hurts like hell when you tattoo it so it kinda freaks me out too ^^

It's always best to wait - it's going to be there forever, right?
                            As for the pain issue, I've got several tattoos and the only place that ever made me feel faint was the inside of my wrist. This might not be true for everybody and you may not experience much pain at all. I think being sure what you want makes pain more bearable though
                            sigpic

Comment

Got even more done now

Anubis Jaffa head on my inner bicep, and a Chevron on the back of my forearm.

Pics sooon
                              Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                              MSN: [email protected]
                              feel free to add me on either

Comment

Ok, not my last tattoo but the one I had before.

I'll get a pic of my new one soon and all the others I have down my arm before they all get linked together when I can.

Out of all them thus far, that is my favourite one. I'm so impressed with the detail in it
                                Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                                MSN: [email protected]
                                feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                                X