Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome tattoos!!! They look awesome I would love to see them when you get it all tied together!
    sigpic

Comment

That is amazing. Very beautifully done. Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy them throughout the years to come. Good luck on your next visit to the tattoo parlor!
      O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Thanks all

Obviously the colours have faded a little now but they still look just as impressive, even if I do say so myself lol
        Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
        MSN: [email protected]
        feel free to add me on either

Comment

Hey all,

I'm new to the forums, but thought i should post my tattoo just to put some other ideas out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tizer View Post
            Hey all,

I'm new to the forums, but thought i should post my tattoo just to put some other ideas out there.

Welcome. And I'd like to see it, but the image doesn't show and I haven't joined Facebook.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, it asks me for a URL to add the image and facebook is the only place (that has a URL) where i have it. I can't load it from my dekstop...

Comment

Ok here this link should work:-

Comment

try using something like phototbucket

it's probably a permissions thing or maybe facebook doesn't allow hotlinking
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Has anyone got any stargate theamed tattoos ? i saw a good star wars one the other day and was just wondering if anyone had a stargate one

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...argate-Tattoos
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Hey I got my first tattoos in Jan ( in stargaze related treble and bass cleff FYI ) but I also really want a stargate one. Like to go major the SGC circular logo thing like on the holder would be pretty kool. But vie been thinking of just the earth PoO for like ever but have l8ly been thinking maybe a full adress would be look ( heliopolis maybe) and the many points made on here about ancient would be pretty sweet to like or something in goauld to man spool many sweet things how do u pick

Comment

Originally posted by Tauri-Tokra View Post
                          Hey I got my first tattoos in Jan ( in stargaze related treble and bass cleff FYI ) but I also really want a stargate one. Like to go major the SGC circular logo thing like on the holder would be pretty kool. But vie been thinking of just the earth PoO for like ever but have l8ly been thinking maybe a full adress would be look ( heliopolis maybe) and the many points made on here about ancient would be pretty sweet to like or something in goauld to man spool many sweet things how do u pick

Mind sharing a picture of your Stargate tattoo?
                          O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

How about any stargate piercings. I'd love to see a earing shaped chevron.

Comment

Sry my ipod is messed up I ment I had a UN Stargate related tattoo but I'm wondering which stargate one to get but I will when I get it

Comment

those are awesome!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X