Shore Leave 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    So pre-registration is still numbered? It's not based on when you check-in?
    No, it's not based on when you check in. That wouldn't be fair to those of us who have to work thru Friday and would like to sleep in a little on Sat morning but knew last Shore Leave that we were going to attend the con this year. Early in the autograph line is the only real benefit of buying early pre-reg for the con attendee. If you aren't into autographs, it won't matter to you.

If you buy your ticket at the door, your number is based on when you check in. Of course, your number will be after all the pre-regs and the people who bought at the door before you.

The badge number is only used for autographs with Amanda, Jamie and Connor. Everything else at the con is first come, first served.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      No, it's not based on when you check in. That wouldn't be fair to those of us who have to work thru Friday and would like to sleep in a little on Sat morning but knew last Shore Leave that we were going to attend the con this year. Early in the autograph line is the only real benefit of buying early pre-reg for the con attendee. If you aren't into autographs, it won't matter to you.

If you buy your ticket at the door, your number is based on when you check in. Of course, your number will be after all the pre-regs and the people who bought at the door before you.

The badge number is only used for autographs with Amanda, Jamie and Connor. Everything else at the con is first come, first served.
      Duly noted. :| I'll definitely be sending mine in this weekend then. Yeesh.

Comment

oh, and i know she can't officially be added to the lists, but my friend Sibohan is coming now. She lives in canada and is gonna fly in and will likely be joining us for the panera dinner and the group pic (unofficial one)
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          oh, and i know she can't officially be added to the lists, but my friend Sibohan is coming now. She lives in canada and is gonna fly in and will likely be joining us for the panera dinner and the group pic (unofficial one)
          Why don't we add her to the list anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Why don't we add her to the list anyway?
            Sibohan has been added to the list.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=478
            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Here We Are!!! Another Day Closer To Shore Leave!!!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

THERE ARE 2 MONTHS AND 27 DAYS EXACTLY LEFT UNTIL SHORE LEAVE 28!!!!!

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Gah, don't remind me. Still trying to get permission to go.
                  *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                  Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    Really? She's a great writer! Can't wait to meet her

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
                      THERE ARE 2 MONTHS AND 27 DAYS EXACTLY LEFT UNTIL SHORE LEAVE 28!!!!!
                      Ouch! No shouting please, it gives me a headache.

Comment

I can't help it.....but I'm as excited about meeting all you guys as I am about meeting Amanda!

Is everyone in the convention hotel? If not, what hotel did you choose?

Comment

Wow! Just went online and made a reservation at the Marriott Courtyard. After that, I decided to check the Embassy Suites next door just to see what their rates and amenities were.

Marriott doesn't put any type of hold on your credit card when you make your reservation. I expected them to charge for one night's lodging to hold the room, but they don't even do that.

However, when I checked the Embassy Suites, their policy states that they're going to charge you for your entire stay at the time that the reservation is made!

I don't know if that makes a difference to you, but it does to me. It's just the general principle of the thing. I know I'm going to be there, but I don't want to pay for it until then!

Just IMHO.....thought someone else might want to know.....

So, in closing, I'm glad I chose the Marriott Courtyard (which I understand has also been recently redecorated).

See you in July!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, tonight I present my case to my father and request permission to go to Shore Leave. Wish me luck!
                            *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                            Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                              Well, tonight I present my case to my father and request permission to go to Shore Leave. Wish me luck!
                              ((((((((Good Luck))))))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                I can't help it.....but I'm as excited about meeting all you guys as I am about meeting Amanda!

Is everyone in the convention hotel? If not, what hotel did you choose?
                                SG-1fanintn... I know how you feel, this will be my 2nd CON, my first was last year's Creation CON in NJ and the highlight was meeting, Trupi, SugarShaker and Lynn... it was the best of the best...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X