No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use XMEPG to convert the DVDs i also use something else but cant remeber what its called

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Songvids sounds redundant to me. Vids imply songs, by my reckoning. If they don't, then they're films or clips or something.

Oh, and just in case there are any newbies around, there's a great vidding archive called Whatever Dials Your Gate. It includes links to loads of sites with vids.
      its no longer there, maybe someone should makeup a new list

(tealc says Indeed)

Comment

Hey don't forget the best vidding archive now! KAWOOSH!!

Kawoosh! Stargate Music Videos

And the forum:

Kawoosh's Forum (you will find fantastic videomakers!

SNY

Comment

Uhhhh...XMPEG appears to convert MPEG to DVD. I need something that does the reverse.
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

No you can, i found it, you uses DVD decrypter and then XMPEG i thinki theres a post about it in here a few pages ago

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
              Uhhhh...XMPEG appears to convert MPEG to DVD. I need something that does the reverse.

No no no no no.... XMPEG convert VOB files (dvd) into AVI files or MPEG ....

And if you need help, I made a XMPEG manual some time ago....

SNY

Comment

I finally got the new version of my Jonas video reformatted from AVI, but I can't seem to contact the person who hosts my vids. Can anybody help me out? Please?
                *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

the "Night Fever" video on this page - http://www.hoodatlair.com/vids/hosted/sam23vids.htm - is brilliant lmao

Comment

Originally posted by sg1_david
                    the "Night Fever" video on this page - http://www.hoodatlair.com/vids/hosted/sam23vids.htm - is brilliant lmao
                    If you're gonna watch any of Sam23's vids, you gotta watch the silent movie The Princess and The Pharo

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Is anybody willing to host my vid, even if it's just temporarily? I really want to get this vid up in time for the vid awards nominations. Can somebody help me out?
                      *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Try http://www.megaupload.com/ its good sorry i cant, i am concentrating on ohter things at the moment, dont forget a link to it here

What awards????

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                          Is anybody willing to host my vid, even if it's just temporarily? I really want to get this vid up in time for the vid awards nominations. Can somebody help me out?
                          I can host it on my lycos account... How big is it?
                          Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            What awards????
                            These awards:

Stargate Music Video Awards

I personally think it's a big croc. Some of the videos that won are just crap (no real offense intended...)

Like the Bananaman video won for Best Jonas, and Fireman Sam won for best episodic.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Just uploaded my latest vid, "Land of the Living," an SG-1 team vid.

MUSIC: "Land of the Living" by Bush
                              SPOILERS: From Season 1 up to 8's "Threads"
                              SIZE: 12mb (.wmv)

Can be found at one of my sites, http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jamieson_sg1team2

Think this is the first Gate-related lyrical vid I've done in some time...let me know what you think!

Space Monkey 52 - if it's under 20mb, you can try angelfire, it's where I have all of my vids. It's really easy and fast, especially if you're just looking to house the vid and not for anything fancy...and most importantly, it's free.
                              sigpic
                              The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

It's about 13.5 MB
                                *THUNK*

Comment

Working...
                                X