No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my life is hell since I've seen this video...
    sung by Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie
    Those 2 guys singing over the stargate theme are too funny!

But now, I can't get it out of my head... so, watch it at your own risk!

I don't know if I got the lyrics right, correct me...

" Stargate, it's a crazy world
    with a great big swirl
    and you step inside
    to another world

we're talking Stargate
    it's a crazy trip
    you can go quite far
    and you don't need a car
    nor even a ship

There's colonel O'Neil
    and Carter and Daniel
    and Teal'c

Look out for that Goau'ld "

also found on this page : http://www.carterslab.de/pics/insider_frame.htm
    ----------------------------------
    Last edited by Arga; 09 November 2006, 01:28 PM. Reason: and the singers are ....

Comment

*rubs hands together gleefully* my mom purchased me a DVD burner for an early Christmas present and it should arrive next week. Any suggestions on cheap and/or free music vid programs that are decent and fairly easy to use? My bachelors in college was broadcast production, so I know how to use digital editing programs but it's been a few years and I am not sure how much I retained since I haven't been using my major *curses the failing economy* Anywho, thanks for any tips and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can join the ranks of the music vidders!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
        *rubs hands together gleefully* my mom purchased me a DVD burner for an early Christmas present and it should arrive next week. Any suggestions on cheap and/or free music vid programs that are decent and fairly easy to use? My bachelors in college was broadcast production, so I know how to use digital editing programs but it's been a few years and I am not sure how much I retained since I haven't been using my major *curses the failing economy* Anywho, thanks for any tips and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can join the ranks of the music vidders!!!
        When my hubby comes back on Saturday, I can see if he'll burn you a disc of what I have. I use Intervideo WinDVD and recently started using Adobe Premiere Pro. They're both very good and a heckuva lot better than Windows Movie Maker.

Also, there's this free program I use called AOA DVD Ripper. It lets you rip scenes from DVDs so you don't need to have the whole thing on your hard drive if you only need a 10 second clip. It's very handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
          When my hubby comes back on Saturday, I can see if he'll burn you a disc of what I have. I use Intervideo WinDVD and recently started using Adobe Premiere Pro. They're both very good and a heckuva lot better than Windows Movie Maker.

Also, there's this free program I use called AOA DVD Ripper. It lets you rip scenes from DVDs so you don't need to have the whole thing on your hard drive if you only need a 10 second clip. It's very handy.
          Why thankee!!! You're so sweet! *mwa* I will be sure to download the DVD ripper program too, I didn't know anything about particular part of it. I almost forgot you were a vidder, I think I'll be picking your brain lots!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

A Massive YouTube Find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZEuDC-BJ68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cofno1MZYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8LGHNb9V9U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHS03DNkD-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-zBBXvYmM

I'll add some more later. These should hold you over untill then. Enjoy!

EDIT: I had to add this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMsFwzMYC8

Comment

Why thankee!!! You're so sweet! *mwa* I will be sure to download the DVD ripper program too, I didn't know anything about particular part of it. I almost forgot you were a vidder, I think I'll be picking your brain lots!
              Anytime, hon! Pick away!!

Comment

great vids everyone

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

AVID has a free program that's pretty good, but it's got a bit of a learning curve. It's called AvidFreeDV and you can download it from their website. http://www.avid.com/freeDV/index.asp It's basicly a limited edition of AvidXpress. It only has two tracks of video and two tracks of audio though. I used the free version for a while to get the hang of it then bought the full version.

Another good resource to check out is the Kawoosh! SG-1 Vidmakers forum at http://www.kawoosh.co.uk/forum/index.php The people there have a ton of great advice on anything you want to know about vidmaking.
                    My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

i was kind of having an angst-y day the other day and I ended up making a video...I just thought I'd share and hopefully gain some feedback from you all if you're not into ship, feel free to ignore.

Title: Savin' Me
                      Vidder: LtColonelSamC
                      Song: Savin' Me
                      Artist: Nickelback
                      Characters: Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill (serious angst to go with the ship...)

if you just want to watch, click HERE-(it's from my stargatesg1.com page)
                      if you want to download and watch, click HERE

thanks...and i look forward to hearing what you have to think!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                      My Stargate Videos
                      It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC View Post
                        i was kind of having an angst-y day the other day and I ended up making a video...I just thought I'd share and hopefully gain some feedback from you all if you're not into ship, feel free to ignore.

Title: Savin' Me
                        Vidder: LtColonelSamC
                        Song: Savin' Me
                        Artist: Nickelback
                        Characters: Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill (serious angst to go with the ship...)

if you just want to watch, click HERE-(it's from my stargatesg1.com page)
                        if you want to download and watch, click HERE

thanks...and i look forward to hearing what you have to think!

I love it! I'll have to download it when I get home. Love the bit with the ring, and the angst. Cheered me up after sitting here for two hours feeding pages into a scanner (which I'm still doing.....).
                        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

I'm going to try to make a intro to space flight using my Star Trek sets with a Stargate undertone.

Comment

I still need to finish those 5 vids I started....
                            *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                            Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52 View Post
                              I still need to finish those 5 vids I started....
                              I just need to find time to do mine. I just don't have the time, with my newborns, my wife, and getting into the flow of my new upcoming job.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                                I'm going to try to make a intro to space flight using my Star Trek sets with a Stargate undertone.
                                Please do it!
                                "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Working...
                                X