Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sosso
    Like I adore Reckonning part 1 & 2, I decided to make a music vid about it, but it was only about Daniel.

Destiny

I hope you'd like it!
    WOW!!! That was cool. I love how you were able to mix the music with dialogue from the show. Daniel ROCKS!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by sosso
      Like I adore Reckonning part 1 & 2, I decided to make a music vid about it, but it was only about Daniel.

Destiny

I hope you'd like it!
      In a word: Awesome. Very epic, just like the two-parter.

Comment

Hi

Want to recommend vids by SNY
        http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm

Their Atlantis ones for The Storm and The Seige are both awesome - epic and wonderfully edited, such great choices of music too. They are so proffessionally done they are amazing.

Comment

Recommending Meg's vids too

http://atlantismedia.seonic.com/musicvids.html

A variety of SGa vids - In the End (BIS vid), When Worlds Collide (Seige vid), 'Boys are back in town' and The Way are particularly good.

Comment

This was my first music video, be warned, it contains spolers for Threads. It's a shippy video, so if you're not into that I'd give it a miss. Feed back is appreciated

Some Day
            I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

This might be the place to ask this question.

I've been trying to try my hand at music videos, I'm got Adobe Premiere Pro but every time I try to import videos of atlantis it says it uses an unsupported compression file. I tried googling for the answer, but alas no help.

Also tried renaming the file with an .mpg extension with limited success. It imports it now, but only as sound.

If somebody... anybody can help, I would greatly appreciate it.
              Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 15 March 2005, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

I've been trying to try my hand at music videos, I'm got Adobe Premiere Pro but every time I try to import videos of atlantis it says it uses an unsupported compression file. I tried googling for the answer, but alas no help.

Also tried renaming the file with an .mpg extension with limited success. It imports it now, but only as sound.

Not got that specific program but you'd likely need to have codecs for whatever your videos are (it might be saying unsupported compression because it doesn't have the codecs to tell it how to uncompress...) but it may simply be the program doesn't support that type no matter if you have the codecs or not. Sorry I can't be more help

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

You can't just go and rename the file with an .mpg extension. You have to convert the file entirely.

And if that is what you're doing, I don't really know.

I use Pinnacle Studio 9.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hey guys !

i just finished a new music video if you have time to see it and to tell me what you think about it, it 'll be great !!

song by placebo : "protege moi" (protect me from what i want)...
                    (spoiler season 8)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stargate.sg1...ic%20video.htm

hope you'll like it !

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                      New Music Video Release

Well, I have some good news and some bad news.
                      The good news is that I have my newest music video ready for your viewing pleasure. And I must say that despite its lack of overall visual effects on my part, it is probably one of my best videos yet.

The bad news is that this will be my last video (as least for awhile) as I am leaving on the 23rd for Fort Sill, Oklahoma for Basic Combat Training and I have wont access to stargate or a computer for over 9 weeks. I probably wont be having personal computer access until August or September.

But, here is my latest video for which I want all of you to enjoy!
                      This is definitely your best to date!! Picked a great song for it.

Take care at basic training.
                      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Anyone ever make a vid or know where I coud find an SG-1 (or Atlantis) vid to the song Ordinary by Train?

I'm planning on making an Angel vid (Wesley vid) to the song, but I wanted to see a SG-1 vid to it.

Could... maybe someone make it for me? If no one does, then... I'll make it myself.

Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Jonas... Some guy... Please?

I'll give you... cookies (non evil variety)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          Anyone ever make a vid or know where I coud find an SG-1 (or Atlantis) vid to the song Ordinary by Train?
                          I'm planning on making an Angel vid (Wesley vid) to the song, but I wanted to see a SG-1 vid to it.
                          Could... maybe someone make it for me? If no one does, then... I'll make it myself.
                          Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Jonas... Some guy... Please?
                          I'll give you... cookies (non evil variety)
                          I would but I don't have the song.
                          Lyrics here for anyone.
                          http://www.lyrics007.com/Train%20Lyr...%20Lyrics.html

Now if I could get the song and listen to it that would good, because I'm thinking it might make a great Ford vid. Hard to tell based only on lyrics but...
                          I may attempt to find song and wil post back here if anything comes of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            I would but I don't have the song.
                            Lyrics here for anyone.
                            http://www.lyrics007.com/Train%20Lyr...%20Lyrics.html

Now if I could get the song and listen to it that would good, because I'm thinking it might make a great Ford vid. Hard to tell based only on lyrics but...
                            I may attempt to find song and wil post back here if anything comes of it.
                            I have the song if you're interested.

I could send it to you through e-mail

Comment

Okay, new video! Yes, this one actually is Stargate related

A Replicator Carter vid!

Hot off the press!

Just finished making about an hour or so ago.

Used Pinnacle Studio 9.

Song: Shadow Zone by Static X

Feedback, please?

And possibly green reputation

Comment

This is my first ever Music Video and I'd love to hear what you guys think of it... It's called Give Me a Reason and is set to Give me a Reason by Portishead... It's about 10mb, which isn't bad considering it's just over 5 mins in length...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/samjack4e...emeareason.WMV

Thanks
                                Sam....

Comment

Working...
                                X