No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't work for me either, try fixing your links?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
      None of the links to your video sections work!
      Is it downloading the videos? I've check the site itself and that works, I'll just test the video links. The is something on the home page to say that if you want to view a video then right click on the picture (that's the link) and "save target"

Thanks for the info though. I don't think my instructions were clear! Sorry!

It should work now. I've just checked it and it's fine. Oh BTW if you have a problem with the first page just reload it. That fixes the problem.

Janna Galaxy
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

JannaGalaxy--the links aren't linked, they load as plain text. It appears to be a browser issue because I switched from Firefox to Explorer and it that allowed me to access to the videos.

Comment

Could well be a browser issue - thing is, I can't use Explorer on my machine without getting flooded by pop-ups for some reason. In short, JG needs to gert his site's accsessability sorted out
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Update:

I have updated my site to include my latest works of art. I've been mostly posting the actualy video itself on here, which has been giving my site inaccurate results for hits, though I thank everyone for visiting my sites, watching the videos, and giving their honest opinions and I will say that as long as I can keep getting constructive feedback/criticism and hopes for more videos, I will keep up the work. I wont however make videos if I get the impression that people are A)Tired of me making them or B)They arent following my style as people have come to known (Story-driven songs) or) People dont like my work

So Basically, you, the fans, are what keep me going, so as long as I know from you that I am doing a good job, I will continue making videos. But the opposite is also true.
            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Right, I've just checked it out.

My website works on IE, but it has problems with the text links. I don't know why this is happening but I'll have it sorted out some time today.

I didn't know about this problem as I don't use Nescape.

Thanks
              Janna

I've been going through my help pages and I can't find the reason it is happening, but it looks like it's uncommon. I've been asking around so I should get so help soon.
              Last edited by jannagalaxy; 20 January 2005, 06:02 AM.

Comment

To get you started I can get you past the homepage, the internal links don't work on netscape either.

So I thought I could send the direct link.

Sorry, for everything. This is my first website.

http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/janna...temiscvids.htm

Thanks
                Janna Galaxy

Comment

New video : Sam & Jack

To Minnie & tredette

" The unforgiven too" Metallica"

Shippy, shippy

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by muppet
                    OK, another new vid from me

First, let me apologise for the size. I didn't think it would be this big, but with this vid, I really don't want to compromise on size or effects, so that's why it's the size it is. I would say please, please look at the larger version, if your computer can handle it and if you have the patience. I feel the vid loses a lot in the smaller version - and yes, I have done a smaller version for the less patient and for those whose computers may explode! But if it possible for you to download the larger one, then please do, it's much better quality. Thanks.
                    Usual stuff - please save to your computer before watching, thank you

Rainbow - Best version - 27.9MB

Rainbow - Small version - 7.8MB

Feel free to send me feedback if you like

I loved your vid muppet!

Very peaceful.

Good little bedtime story

And yes I downloaded the large version. The bigger the better as far as I'm concerned...having to squint at people's vids really takes away from what they have achieved imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      New video : Sam & Jack

To Minnie & tredette

" The unforgiven too" Metallica"

Shippy, shippy

Enjoy

Caty

Nice work Caty!

But dang you! I had that song in mind for a S/J vid. but never mind, i probably wouldn't have gotten round to it for like a year coz I have so many others I'd like to do first.

Also, a belated well don on your Replicarter vid. It gives me goosebumps...poor Sam

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                        Hey!

Thanks to those people who voted me in "THE STARGATE SG-1 MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS, 2004" And also thanks to all those that download my vids...

I never expected to win so many awards or the Best Overall Artist! Thank you so much!

I've made a small vid called "Hambar - Tribute". It has a beautiful music, so everybody will enjoy this little vid. Don't worry I'm making more vids. One about the film and the other about the shippers with almost all the shipper scenes between Carter and O'Neill...

If you want to download the vid click here:

Hambar - Tribute

Music: "Tribute" by Hambar ( Hidalgo trailer music)
                        Spoilers: Seasons 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
                        Size: 2.9 MB

SNY
                        LOVED the vid!

But then, your vids are always affecting. I can see why you won awards!

Can't wait to see what you do with the ship

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                          For me, I feel that Cry Me A River has been a successful project. I got people to hate it, and to like it... Possibly even love it...

Now moving on to my next "project"

Well personally I think it is the best one of yours I've seen (watched several today). Makes a good break from the traditional ship vids.

I've been on a big vid downloading spree when clearly I should be writing articles for work...

And now it's 4pm and I've written only 100 words

Sigh.

Better get back to it.

Comment

Here's a new Jack/Teal'c vid called "Higher". It helps if you know/listen to the lyrics

It's 12.8mb, here's the link, please save before watching.....thanks.

Higher

Enjoy

SaharaGate - thanks a lot for the feedback for Rainbow, glad you liked it
                            Muppet's SG1 Music Video's

Kawoosh! SG1 Vidmakers Forum

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                              Nice work Caty!

But dang you! I had that song in mind for a S/J vid. but never mind, i probably wouldn't have gotten round to it for like a year coz I have so many others I'd like to do first.

Also, a belated well don on your Replicarter vid. It gives me goosebumps...poor Sam

Thank you SaharaGate

You can still do it ..it probably won't be the same clips ..so it's fine

The RepliCarter video was done for the US fans the day after it aired in the UK ....it was just a spoiler video really but the haunting music was fab to use for it ...and yes it does give Goosebumps .

Thank you for your compliments

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Thank you SaharaGate

You can still do it ..it probably won't be the same clips ..so it's fine

The RepliCarter video was done for the US fans the day after it aired in the UK ....it was just a spoiler video really but the haunting music was fab to use for it ...and yes it does give Goosebumps .

Thank you for your compliments

Caty
                                No prob Caty

I went on a bit of a comment-leaving rampage today lol. I only comment if I really liked a vid (and not always on the forum) and I usually judge them by whether they are replayable.

You know how there are some vids that you can just go back to at any time and they're still good? Those are my favourite

I should comment more often than I do though, especially when it comes to fanfics, so that can be my belated new-years resolution hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X