Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
    you know what i don't really like?

when i make a vid, and alot of other people make a vid with the same song and idea.

not saying that having the same idea as someone else is bad or anything, it's nice to compare.
    Because of that I always use soundtracks, because nobody use it so I have a thousands of wonderful themes "out there" ^^

SNY

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
      The most complete before August of 2003 would have to be Whatever Dials Your Gate. The most complete since then, in my opinion, is definitely Kawoosh! Neither one is totally complete, I'm sure, because the vids won't be there if the editors don't submit them, but between the two, they're definitely the most complete listing out there.

Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
        If the videos are dissimiliar enough, there shouldn't be a reason why you shouldn't try to finish it.
        That's what I want to try and find out...

Comment

New vid! My first Atlantis vid! Enjoy!

"Atlantis" (Action)

Music: Escape from Mantua - "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack
          Spoilers: Season 1 ("Rising")
          Size: 12 MB

http://www.snyart.com/vids/atlantis.zip

SNY

Comment

Hi everyone
            This is my first post, I recognize quite a few names here and have seen alot of your videos and they are great
            I had to have ago myself
            SG Mini Site
            As you will see I'm a novice
            Let me know what you think

Edit Lycos lost my site
            stargatecommunity.com
            Last edited by Terrah; 30 August 2007, 01:51 PM. Reason: Added new link.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
              Hi everyone
              This is my first post, I recognize quite a few names here and have seen alot of your videos and they are great
              I had to have ago myself
              SG Mini Site
              As you will see I'm a novice
              Let me know what you think
              cool, and welcome

i'll have to check out your vids sometime.

ever see my vids? .... i'm just asking because you mentioned that you seen alot of other peoples vids.... *mumbles quietly*

anyways, nice for you to say hi

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

MartoufMarty I have seen quite alot of your vids, except the ones on Yahoo. Your site was one of the first ones I found.
                I've also seen all of SNY's, I know from SG1database.org

I hope to upload another vid today, Starman by David Bowie.
                Last edited by Terrah; 12 September 2004, 03:50 AM.

Comment

well, i dont have access to a pc with a soundcard (win98 sucks btw), but I will check them out when I get back to my uber pc
                  Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Andy867 I have not seen your site before, Hmm fresh vids

Comment

When compared to Martouf, SNY, and Caty, I am relatively the n00b for names out there, but I am slowly working to make my mark.

Comment

your music vids are awesome guys !

i just joined this forum and already i discover great link with music vid !

i have a website with 3 music videos,i just try to make some good stuff but i work more on wallpaper ..

@+++

Comment

Wow! You all r so talented! I have to say it, all of these music vids are amazing!!! Especially the one page with about a trillion vids on it, each one is great!!! You guys are sooooo talented!

Comment

Well, every vidders main goal is to produce our vision of the song of choice/request and use the clips that we feel best deliver the message, emotion, feeling, drama, or action that is desired. We can only hope that our work is recognized and is praised so that we may continue pleasing the fans with our works of art.

And I've also taken a break from SG-1 vidz so that I can further my skill at vidding by trying my hand at movie music videos for the Surreal Awards. So far, my "Do You Believe in Miracles?" has won a Surreal Judge's Choice Award which I am definitely proud of and I am only hoping my other 2 videos for Sept can do as well. Once I have finished with my competing with the Surreal awards, I will be finishing up 5 SG vidz that I have been working on here and there.

Comment

I have got to get a video card, the quality of your vids are fantastic, when I do finally get one, I'll be updating all my vids. Some of the clips I use are not the best quality.

Comment

Well, since I own the boxsets, i use those for my videos. If you look at my software page, you will see what software I use (All of which I recommend highly)

Comment

Working...
                                X