Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FieryHands
    lyne_sparrow, it may be this time of night or downtime or something, but the site is not working for me.
    Yeah, sorry... I'm trying to fix that... maybe I'll upload them elsewhere.. I'll let you know..!

Spoiler:
    [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
    [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
    [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
    ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

I have uploaded a new fun team video.

Fraggle Rock by Snowflake Shona

I really had fun making this one!!!!

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

If people need a place to host videos, just let me know and I can set-up individual folders on my site(which has unlimited bandwidth and storage)
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
          If people need a place to host videos, just let me know and I can set-up individual folders on my site(which has unlimited bandwidth and storage)
          hey, you should careful when saying that. i might take you up on that offer. the last person that offered to host my LOTR vids got really mad at me when i started taking up about half of their storage they have for their site so they gave me the boot. it's not my fault. i vid like crazy and they should have expected it... i actually started to move all my vids before they gave me the boot...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Anyone have any place I can find some McKay MVs? I haven't seen any, and I've been looking.

~Lucia
            This is OTAKUDOM-
            I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
              Anyone have any place I can find some McKay MVs? I haven't seen any, and I've been looking.

~Lucia
              i have ONE McKay vid. well, more like a David Hewlett vid. it has scenes from the SG-1 eps he was in, plus at the end a couple scenes from the movies Treed Murrary and Clutch. i hope to make more McKay vid once there are more Atlantis eps aired, and once i get them on my computer.

http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/

under SG-1 vids - under Character - under Other Character lol... it may or may not be working. depending on whether it's on a yahoo group or geocities. yahoo groups are mean, and geocities are being kind of wonky. the vid is to the song All The Small Things by Blink 182. if it doesn't work and you wanna see it, i could find a way to send it to ya, or i could re-upload it to an Angelfire account

Comment

I have to ask a BIG question that's been bothering me as of late.

There is a recruitment vid on this site:
                http://www.marimba26.com/USSGCWebPage.htm

All I want to know is...

"Can someone please tell me what is the music that was used in that vid?????"

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would please enlighten me on this question, since I REALLY LIKE THAT MUSIC!
                I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

It's the theme music from Pirates Of The Carribbean...

Spoiler:
                  [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                  [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
                  [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
                  ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

Thank you very much...

(Lists to seek it out and BUY IT! Not to mention watch the movie, since I never did before.)
                    Last edited by Chevron 1; 20 August 2004, 07:29 AM.
                    I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Hey All!

I've uploaded two new videos to my site. Both are Sam/Jack videos, and I hope you enjoy!

Wild Horses - by rach0486

Am I Dreaming? - by Snowflake Shona.

The latter is a song by a local band round where I live. Please go and have a listen and let me know what you think of the videos and the song.

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Hey everyone, just wanted to let people know that I am currently working on 3 different videos, and one of the ones I am really looking forward to get out and do well on is for the song by Norah Jones and Adam Levy.
                        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Hi guys,

we've just finished a video featuring the cast & crew in all those "family" moments. Here's the link: http://harrys-place.de/accidentally/index.htm

Don't bother with the German stuff, just klick on "download" and then on one of the two links, depending on your internet connection speed. We hope you like it.

Feedback, chocolate and tickets to Vancouver are greatly appreciated. :-)

Daisy & CoffeeGirl

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

You guys seem to be veterns to the field of SG1 Music Vids so I'll throw myself at your mercy. Check out my vids at http://sg1mvs.cjb.net and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Marky G
                              You guys seem to be veterns to the field of SG1 Music Vids so I'll throw myself at your mercy. Check out my vids at http://sg1mvs.cjb.net and let me know what you think.

Cheers!
                              i'll check out your vids but probably not for a while. i'm a judge for these Surreal Awards and i gotta get those vids downloaded, and i've had recent computer troubles so i'm kind of behind on that lol. nice looking site btw.

Comment

I've just uploaded a couple of new videos for you all to watch and hopefully enjoy.

I Know Him So Well - a '100 Days' video by rach0486

Someday (Acoustic) - a Sam/Jack video by rach0486

One - a Sam/Jack video by Snowflake Shona

The latter us another by my local banf called Skinflint. Please go and watch and let me know what you think. Also, let me know if some of the links aren't working, I've been having trouble with the server lately.

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X