No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'd be cool. maybe arrange a get-together especially for the Chicago Creation in August. AT, CJ, Don S Davis, etc will be there.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
      That'd be cool. maybe arrange a get-together especially for the Chicago Creation in August. AT, CJ, Don S Davis, etc will be there.
      This is going to get too off-topic-- email me at [email protected]

On-topic comment:
      Keep the action vids coming, y'all!

And I recommend LauraJo's "The Female of the Species" as one of my favorite non-"Paradise Lost" vids. You can find it via:
      http://www.laurajo.net/frames.htm
      "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
      "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
      "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
      --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

A vid about Stargate Atlantis.

New Horizons --> http://www.sgcampers.com/videos/newhorizons.zip

Music: BSO K-pax

Size: 4.32 M

Spoiler: Rising

I wait your feedbacks

Gobo [email protected]

Comment

What a Wonderful vid! It's a beautiful one!

SNY

Comment

Hey Gobo, whats that music you used, i totally loved it!!! I loved your video, it was like, the taste of drpepper (which is good haha)
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              Hey Gobo, whats that music you used, i totally loved it!!! I loved your video, it was like, the taste of drpepper (which is good haha)

Hi littlemigueljr. The music which I used is the BSO of K-pax ( Grand Central )

Gobo

Comment

Thank you Gobo
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I forgot to post this here. Whoops.

Five new vids have been added to The AlphaSite in recent days. One is mine, the other four are by a good RL friend of mine, Sargent.

brihana25:
                  Into That Good Night - done to Silent Lucidity by Queensyche. It's a The Changeling episode vid, a Teal'c vid, and a Teal'c/Daniel friendship vid.

Sargent:
                  Proud - done to Proud by Heather Small. It's a Season Six original SG-1 team video.

If I Was the One - done to If I Was the One by Ruff Endz. It's a Daniel/Sam ship video, set in Season One.

Daniel's Band - done to My Band by D12/Eminem. It's a Season One comedy video... please, don't even try to take it seriously, and do pay attention to the warnings.

You Learn - done to You Learn by Alanis Morissette. It's a Season One team video.

Enjoy.
                  ~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                    I just finished uploading the Paradise Lost video and have updated my site a little to expand it out to the 8 pages of music videos, all of which can be accessed through my sig link.
                    whoa dude! the forum hasn't been working for me all day and it wasn't working yesterday either. i just remembered about the Paradise Lost vid and that i was gonna check it out....

*runs off to download*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hey everyone, I just got back from my week-long vacation (literally at 1:55am) and have been kind of out of the loop, but look forward to finishing up some videos I had started before I left, so hopefully I can get some out before sunday night.

Comment

Hello People!

Just thought I'd let you all know that Stargate Universe has had a face lift! I have put the videos into catagories so it is easier for you to find them. There are some new videos as well.

My Immortal by rach0486 (Sam/Jack)

My Immortal by Snowflake Shona (Jack/Daniel) It's weird how two people can take a different stance on the same song!

Fields of Gold by rach0486 (Sam/Jack)

Everybody's Fool by rach0486 (Bad Guys)

Hope you enjoy the new videos. And please let us know what you think. We REALLY appreciate feedback!

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I uploaded two vids about Stargate Atlantis on my new website, if you want to watch them

www.stargatevids.com

Spoiler:
                          [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                          [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
                          [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
                          ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

lyne_sparrow, it may be this time of night or downtime or something, but the site is not working for me.

I watched "Everybody's Fool", nice look at the villains, especially the females--Orisiris and Daniel worked well. It was fun and a different way of looking at the song. I've actually done EF before, but the site it was on was deluged with Evanescence fans looking for the real music video so uh, the comments were a little weird for a while there.

Comment

i have three new SG-1 vids - two are uploaded. the ones i have uploaded are: a new Jack/Ba'al vid, a vid for Fifth, and the one i DON'T have uploaded is a Crazy Daniel vid.

i don't have those linked on my site yet. i'll probably try to do that today.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I have a new video out that is a Daniel/Shau'ri video called "She's Out Of My Life by Josh Groban"...

Check my Music video page to download *56k and broadband friendly downloads*

Comment

Working...
                                X