sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I was bored!
      yay

Comment

here's another Vala walli^^

Comment

Oh my... Looks like I've been neglecting one of my favorite threads. Shame on me. Blame it on real life catching up with me.

I did have time to do 1 wallie for a friend (so please don't take, thanks)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
            Oh my... Looks like I've been neglecting one of my favorite threads. Shame on me. Blame it on real life catching up with me.

very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I was bored!
              I want you to be bored every day pretty job!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              here's another Vala walli^^

beautiful I like whole the concept of flowers

Welcome back! Nice to see your work, the wallp. is interesting
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                very cool
                Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                I want you to be bored every day pretty job!

beautiful I like whole the concept of flowers http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k010.gif[/img]

Welcome back! Nice to see your work, the wallp. is interesting http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k020.gif[/img]
                Thanks! Some people think the middle pic is creepy, I don't though. You?

Another one:
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Some people think the middle pic is creepy, I don't though. You?

Another one:
                  Hmm...maybe a little- but we all know the context

Ohh John! I like here that you set big faces, this is good, and this 'flame' inside is ok
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

OMG so many wonderful works since I've been here last time! It's a sheer pleasure to look at them

I decided to try making a wallie too and that's the result. Hope you like it
                    Spoiler:

I also have a question... How does one post these 'miniature pictures' here? Can it be done from photobucket? Sorry if that's a silly question

Icarium

Comment

www.imageshack.us

Just use "thumbnails for forums" copy...paste it in your reply. That's it.
                      And nice you posted your WP here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Again there's just too many posts to try and quote so I'll just say this instead fantastic wallpapers everyone i love them all great job.

Oh and here's a Wallie i made it's a John & Teyla one

Originally posted by hedwig
                        I am wondering what programs people are using to create their wallpapers. There are some really wonderful ones on this thread. And a brief note to anyone who thought I created any of the wallpapers - I did not. I was simply copying/quoting those where my name appears in order to leave a comment about them. I'm not that creative myself, though I admire the talent of those that are.
                        Well i use Gimp it's a good program and i use it for all my artwork though it takes a little while to figure out how to use it.

If you are interested in trying out Gimp i can PM you the download link I'd post the link here but i don't know if that's allowed?

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                        A very happy Caldwell fan ( yours truly ) is dancing in front of her computer right now

Thank you !
                        Your welcome Caldwell's 2IC i had a feeling you'd like it.

Comment

I've seen your walli in the shipper thread already wraithlord.
                          I love how you arranged the pics and you chose reaaly special moments.

I'm using Photoshop. Took a while to figure out how it works. But my sister in law helped me at the beginning, cause she learned at school how to work with it. But sometimes, she's surprised what I'm able to do. It's just learning by doing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
                            I am wondering what programs people are using to create their wallpapers. There are some really wonderful ones on this thread. And a brief note to anyone who thought I created any of the wallpapers - I did not. I was simply copying/quoting those where my name appears in order to leave a comment about them. I'm not that creative myself, though I admire the talent of those that are.
                            I use both Coreldraw and Photoshop, both have their specialties. Coreldraw is great for blending/overlays while Photoshop is better for adding brushes/changing colors etc. I know quite a few people who use GIMP since it's free, but I've never used it.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            Hmm...maybe a little- but we all know the context

Ohh John! I like here that you set big faces, this is good, and this 'flame' inside is ok
                            Thanks. I'm not entirely pleased with it. Just playing around since a friend asked for a Shep wallie.

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                            OMG so many wonderful works since I've been here last time! It's a sheer pleasure to look at them

I decided to try making a wallie too and that's the result. Hope you like it
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/Jhag_Icarium/Wallie/Teylasmile.jpg[/IMG]

I also have a question... How does one post these 'miniature pictures' here? Can it be done from photobucket? Sorry if that's a silly question

Icarium
                            Good stuff!
                            And in PB, just select the pic, then at the bottom of the page there's a 'Generate HTML code' link, click on that, then from the options choose the IMG thumbnail option. Hope that helps.

Lordy, great choice of caps for that wallie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Icarium ja uzywam www.fotosik.pl i tam jest taka opcja- no i wszystko po polsku tylko ze czasem tak zamula ze szok
                              Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                              Again there's just too many posts to try and quote so I'll just say this instead fantastic wallpapers everyone i love them all great job.

Oh and here's a Wallie i made it's a John & Teyla one

Wow, how artistic! I like it

Oh and hedwig- I'm using Photoshop (but I've got lessons of it so I learn how to make some things) and with so many addings there is a lot of fun with it

Someone!!! Help me please! I can't add new fonts for the Photoshop- I don't know what is wrong, I'm doing exactly the same things as usually - maybe it's overloaded?? This is still the same format.
                              Last edited by Achaja; 30 April 2008, 06:20 AM. Reason: changed word 'girls' on 'someone'
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I got the same problem few days ago.
                                But the fonts were there, as I restarted my computer.
                                Don't know what happened.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X