Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Shex for putschki.
    Took hours to find a way to use all those pics.
    She wanted to have a lot of pics.

Not one of my best wallis in my opinion.
    I'm just not good in using many pics.

Will try another Shex wp. Try to blend the pics in that one.
    I love this picture, the way you've done the background with all Putschik fav pictures.

MCH

@ Liquid Sky-LtCol Errandboy-JasimaGo-LittleMcKay-Camy-Achaja-Icarium, Thank you sharing your art, theres so much wow. So many different artistic styles, love it all.
    MCH
    Last edited by MCH; 28 July 2008, 03:37 PM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Thank for sharing JasminaGo, they are fantastic!!! (especially b&w versions) and lots lots of them <not just few> Great job!

Yeah, and where is *subrosa*?? Probably working on new arts
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

yep, thank you all for sharing your artworks they're awesome. especially the Jack Sam Shipper ones

Sadly I'm not really inspired for wallpapers hope this will change soon.

Shall we send a team after subrosa to b ring her back?

Comment

Fainne - hope you'll have lots of new ideas soon, you're watching many episodes lately so...it's a matter of time

I must do two more wallps for Griffindorgirl and then - also search for new inspirations.

I spoke with *subrosa*, she's having guests at home, but maybe we shall see something from her soon
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja haha - yeah but my inspirations all go in the banners I make But i'll try a walli later Now I got to leave prepare my leaving to York.

Ah cool - Hope she'll be back soon

Comment

Love your wallpapers, JasminGo!

Love the Shex wallpaper, Luciana!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I haven't posted here in awhile but I thought I'd share my newest wp.

Comment

Hehe he looks like the great dictator! I prefer him to be funny more than serious. But as for wallpaper it looks very good, I like all these spots, bright version is IMO better

w mniejszej wersji mogloby wygladac jak dowod tozsamosci wyrobiony w Atlantis Podoba sie

EDIT: Krissie678 I saw your wallie yesterday on Ship Day, it's beautiful!!!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hi everybody,thanks for all the awesome wallpapers!I was just wondering,if anyone could maybe do a Common Ground centric wallpaper?I would really appreciate it

Comment

@Icarium I definitly like your new Woolsey wallpaper better! it's really awesome but I also prefer the brighter version

@Krissie678 Sam/Jack? I loooove that pairing and your wallpaper is really great

alright, I tried a bit of another version of the 'macho' rodney wallpaper. don't know if the color fits Rodney *unsure*

Red Rodney

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSheppy View Post
                        Hi everybody,thanks for all the awesome wallpapers!I was just wondering,if anyone could maybe do a Common Ground centric wallpaper?I would really appreciate it
                        I made one - hope you like it. if you prefer any other scene just say so hope you like it. (spoiler for size)
                        Spoiler:

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post

alright, I tried a bit of another version of the 'macho' rodney wallpaper. don't know if the color fits Rodney *unsure*

Red Rodney
                        Sweet! I think red fits him perfectly you are really talented

Comment

@Fainne that Common Ground wallie is awesome. nice textures you used and the quote (I think the text is from the episode, right? sry, just saw the ep once ) is perfect. *saves the wallie even though there's no rodney on it*

and thank you for the compliment

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
                            @Fainne that Common Ground wallie is awesome. nice textures you used and the quote (I think the text is from the episode, right? sry, just saw the ep once ) is perfect. *saves the wallie even though there's no rodney on it*

and thank you for the compliment
                            thanks. it's combination of textures and brushes. haha, I just saw "Harmony" and "trio" and there were some scenes with Rodney I'd probably make wallies of. Is it just me or is season 4 more Rodney-centered?

there are so many wallies I'd like to use as backgorunds and it's really hard to chose. I wish I could rotate them randomly just like my sig.

Comment

Woohoo- excellent done LittleMcKay, guess I love Rodney more and more now

And your wallie Fainne is also cool! So creepy, I like the colours and moments (also nice quote)
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                              X