No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done the second one and now we wait ....

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
      I may be going... lol just hope the one allocating the tickets for us was awake I've talked to several others trying for tickets this a.m. a few problems booting people off so hopefully everyone that wanted a ticket will get one.
      We are registered, check you e-mail, I just didn't come here right away or send you the e-mail, but I was on at the right time
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ok, that was pretty easy and painless. Which makes me think there's no way in hell I managed to get a ticket. LOL!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

I think that was just as they uploaded the new page.
          I was also shaking - made it very hard to type!
          And I'm no longer at all tired, but I'm sure I'm going to be stuffed in the morning.
          Yeah, my browser was refreshing faster than I could blink so I didnt think I'd have any problems with waiting like I did last time I ordered tickets. As the clock turned to zero hour though, I refreshed yet again and suddenly was facing the 'white screen of death' with the internal error code brazened across the top. I tried not to panic and refreshed...then refreshed yet again and thankfully the page reloaded with the linksy waiting on it. *whew*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          eek, 22 minutes to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
          Here, here!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          It was just a very brief moment before I got the page back, but it seemed like forever at the time

One of my group hadn't put the county in her address, and although it's a really big well-known city my mind just went blank Thank heavens for google

It's mid afternoon here........ and I've just realised that I didn't have lunch

Phew, what a day
          Lolz *pats* Mine was more cut and dry. Funny thing was that it wouldnt let me advance the page until it was filled in.

Oh and other tickets are reserved now too! Sending off an email and back to bed for me for a few hours....*snore*

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Ok, that was pretty easy and painless. Which makes me think there's no way in hell I managed to get a ticket. LOL!
            It seemed to take forever to load the first page for me

*crosses fingers, toes and anything else she can think of*

Comment

I should be in bed but had to quickly run in to say good luck to everyone and I hope you were all successful in getting a ticket to either SE or MTM or both. I really feel for the G4 right now...they must be re thinking the whole idea!! I thought AT4 was bad but I can't imagine what tonight/today will be like for all involved.
              Wish I could join you all but my lucky numbers didn't come up again this week. Maybe next time! I shall live vicariously through you all.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03
                You are lucky you found it to be painless. The registration page took what seemed like a minute to load and then I didn't select a title and did select UK instead of US so I of course got more nervous. It is amazing the whole thing was done in around 4 minutes because it seemed to go by soooooo quickly.
                I had to put my address in which is US and then a friend's address in which is UK. Thankfully, I do think I got them correct. LOL!

There was a small page load delay, but I don't think it was more than 20 seconds at most for me.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Heaven help me but I did it . However, the process from beginning to end took 7 minutes so I'm not feeling very hopeful .
                  Good luck to everyone.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to x stargatergirl x for the perfect sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    We are registered, check you e-mail, I just didn't come here right away or send you the e-mail, but I was on at the right time
                    Excellent!

Comment

Wow! I'm impressed.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by lisinit View Post
                        Heaven help me but I did it . However, the process from beginning to end took 7 minutes so I'm not feeling very hopeful .
                        Good luck to everyone.
                        It doesn't matter how long it took you to put your information in, once you got past the 'No. of tickets required' page your time stamp was fixed

*hugs everyone for good luck*

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I should be in bed but had to quickly run in to say good luck to everyone and I hope you were all successful in getting a ticket to either SE or MTM or both. I really feel for the G4 right now...they must be re thinking the whole idea!! I thought AT4 was bad but I can't imagine what tonight/today will be like for all involved.
                          Wish I could join you all but my lucky numbers didn't come up again this week. Maybe next time! I shall live vicariously through you all.
                          Thanks. I agree with you. wonder what the poor G4 are doing all weekend?

Originally posted by lisinit View Post
                          Good luck to everyone.
                          I think your place in the queue is locked in from the time you click off the first page and they have your last name and the # of tickets. So it doesn't matter how long it takes you to fill in the rest of the info. Oh, and heaven help us all.

Comment

I put my order in Chelle - lucky I don't have to pay for that AT Dinner ticket *grin* though there's a very good chance I missed out here so I'm not holding my breath....well, that's not true, I AM holding my breath LOL.... how long do we have to wait for confirmation again? *whimper*

Comment

I had faith in you Mandy!

*sends positive calming vibes to G4*
                              ...and yes Chelle, I know what you mean about the lack of number cooperation. Sigh... **hugs**
                              Last edited by ames; 03 July 2009, 08:12 AM. Reason: Apparently I'm having difficulty with this spelling thing today... :P
                              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                              ames on facebook
                              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Like Skydiver said on another thread, it will take us several days to sort through the Registration requests, pull out any duplicates, see how many asked for Meet and Greet ad ons etc etc. As soon as the Reg department is happy to send out emails of confirmation, they will do so, but not before.

Trust me, we will be working on this from the moment Reg opened until we're done. The hotlines between all of us concerned with this side of the process are fired up and communicating well.

Take care all,

Julia
                                G4
                                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X