GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
    I can't stop bouncing, I'm so excited!!! *bounces* I wish November would come quicker. (Julia, pretend you haven't read that last bit OK. Hehe!)

Julia(samcarterrules)
    You're going to be very tired by November if you are bouncing from now until then.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
      Argh!!!! STOP IT!!! You're just encouraging them!!! You know I'm pouring over the AT4 schedule at the moment and it's doing my head in....rubix cubes...human jigsaw puzzles...and you're reminding me how little the time is that I have left!!!!!

Sheesh.....
      :::coughs quietly:::: Eeerrrhm... then you probably wouldn't like the way I count it - you don't count the month you're in or the con month, so....... there'd only be 184 days!

:::scurries out of Julia's arm's-reach::::
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        You're going to be very tired by November if you are bouncing from now until then.
        Nah, we're on opposite sides of the world so we sort of feed off each other's bounce. I would explain it to you, but the physics is far to complex for the lay person.

Bounce buddies!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Nah I have shock absorbers in my wheels.
          Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Nah, we're on opposite sides of the world so we sort of feed off each other's bounce. I would explain it to you, but the physics is far to complex for the lay person.

Bounce buddies!
          Hey very cool Neep, here's some more bounce for you then. *bounce*

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Ok...so with fingers crossed this works...I hope you don't mind me sharing this...it just makes me go all...gooey...for lack of a better word!

OMG That's AMAZING!
            * Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!" *
            ~ C.S. Lewis, British novelist ~

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A big milestone reached!!

Comment

http://www.babycurls.co.uk/lindambou...oducts_id=5488

Try and get an adult one of these and then you can bounce and nap at the same time.
                  sigpic

Comment

With just 200 days left to the start of AT4, we are thrilled to announce a brand new charity auction that has just started over on the Legends Memorabilia site in aid of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.

As promised at he end of AT3, Legends are running this auction to complete the funding for the eighth GABIT sponsored Hearing Dog and kick start our fund raising for AT4.

Items will be added over the next several days and the auction will run for about two weeks. There are lots of great items including costumes pieces, photographs from Stargate, Sanctuary and behind the scenes one offs as well as some smaller value items so do pop over and have a look. You don't have to be an AT4 attendee to bid as all items can be shipped from Canada world wide.

http://www.stargateprops.com/catalog...p?type=auction

We'd all like to say at this 200 days to go point we are very much looking forward to seeing everyone at AT4 and we thank you for your continuing support of us and the charities who benefit so much from your generosity.

Best wishes
                    Becky, Julia, Kay, John, Paul, Angie and Julie
                    G4 & Legends Memorabilia
                    http://www.gabitevents.co.uk
                    Permission to cross post to other forums granted

Comment

200 Days! Woohoo!
                      sigpic

Comment

You know, we could comfortably watch an ep of SG1 a day and still have some left over!

Ah. SG1.....

Shirt'n'Tie
                        "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                        Sara O' Neill's father;
                        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post

A big milestone reached!!
                          Yay!! *bounce bounce*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

So, in the correct thread this time.

Heeee! I had some time to kill this morning between my flu jab and uni...

So I booked and paid for my airfares! Heeee! It's all looking very real!

I'm arriving at Heathrow on at 13.30 Wednesday November 11th. A couple of questions- does anyone need a roomie for a few nights before Gabit, either at the Ren or somewhere else? And who wants to hang out?

I'm going to do some wandering for a month or so.. need to be back in London December 15th for my flight home, with a stop over in Melbourne. I could only get one day (2 nights) in Melbourne without the fare increasing in a huge way... Chelle, do you know if you are working Thursday 17th December?

Home on the 18th at 3pm. Tracy, thanks for the Christmas offer but I decided should be at home for Christmas- one year since Grandma died and all that.

I'm so excited I could explode, and I'm supposed to be studying.

Hey Julia- need some extra bounce!?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey Neep, I booked the room from Thursday until Monday, so you'd only need a place to stay for one night before the con.

And Yay for booking flights! I still need to figure out when I am going to be there. I figure I'll fly in Thursday afternoon, but no clue how long after I am going to stay. Probably at least until Wednesday or Thursday...

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                Hey Neep, I booked the room from Thursday until Monday, so you'd only need a place to stay for one night before the con.

And Yay for booking flights! I still need to figure out when I am going to be there. I figure I'll fly in Thursday afternoon, but no clue how long after I am going to stay. Probably at least until Wednesday or Thursday...
                                Oh, sweet.

If you want to do some sight seeing after AT4, I'm up for it

I will be setting a few days aside for museums and galleries too, if anyone is keen.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X