GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    I had it twice until someone told me that apparently car keys shouldn't be kept together with the key... who would have known? I knew mobile phones are a big no no...but car keys??

so people that stay in the ren, keep your mobile phones and car keys away from your hotelroom key... it might help to not get it demagnetized...
    The funny thing is that every time it got demagnetized I had it in a different spot! I kept moving it in hopes that it wouldn't get messed up again. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      The funny thing is that every time it got demagnetized I had it in a different spot! I kept moving it in hopes that it wouldn't get messed up again. *sigh*
      Must have been your personal magnetism.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Chelle! Dang your a good finder. Remind me not to play hide-and-seek with you anytime.

I went the other day to get my taxes done and was pretty much bouncing (inside only plz!) about the prospect of Uncle Sam handing me back some of those hard earned dollars I've been giving him for this past year and was eagerly anticipating thanking him kindly and putting it in my AT4 fund. Sadly though, Uncle Sam was feeling greedy yet with me. I'm owing this year damnit. I hate IRA's sometimes.

I'm gonna have to penny pinch a bit in the next few months I think cos I'm totally starting to wonder how much (beyond airfare of course) that I'll have to save to put aside for November. Three weeks of gallivanting all over Europe boggles my mind in terms of money. I mean, I have many offers of beds/couches to sleep on from friends, but I think I need to do a bit more research on public transportation rates and whatnot. Oh and the occasional hostel I may stay in as well.

*wanders off muttering*

Oh and congrats Neep on your new choccie hostess role. I'm totally expecting something wacky now with this party knowing who's in charge of it.

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Chelle! Dang your a good finder. Remind me not to play hide-and-seek with you anytime.

I went the other day to get my taxes done and was pretty much bouncing (inside only plz!) about the prospect of Uncle Sam handing me back some of those hard earned dollars I've been giving him for this past year and was eagerly anticipating thanking him kindly and putting it in my AT4 fund. Sadly though, Uncle Sam was feeling greedy yet with me. I'm owing this year damnit. I hate IRA's sometimes.

I'm gonna have to penny pinch a bit in the next few months I think cos I'm totally starting to wonder how much (beyond airfare of course) that I'll have to save to put aside for November. Three weeks of gallivanting all over Europe boggles my mind in terms of money. I mean, I have many offers of beds/couches to sleep on from friends, but I think I need to do a bit more research on public transportation rates and whatnot. Oh and the occasional hostel I may stay in as well.

*wanders off muttering*

Oh and congrats Neep on your new choccie hostess role. I'm totally expecting something wacky now with this party knowing who's in charge of it.

Has horrible thought cross her mind: what if Neep insists we can't wear our pants to the chocolate party?

P.S. Bummer about Uncle Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Has horrible thought cross her mind: what if Neep insists we can't wear our pants to the chocolate party?

P.S. Bummer about Uncle Sam.
              Then you just wear a skirt.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

But bathing suits are allowed right?
                sigpic

Comment

In November!?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    But bathing suits are allowed right?
                    Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    In November!?!
                    With no pool
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      The last time I wore a skirt was 1983. I guess I'll just have to go trouserless.

*be afraid....be very afraid*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                        The last time I wore a skirt was 1983. I guess I'll just have to go trouserless.

You haven't worn a skirt since before I was BORN *Gasps in absolute horror*

I love my skirts. I couldn't... but... gah... mental breakdown!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Nah... no pants chocolate would be too obvious. Your hostess on the other hand...
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I am sooo not taking my pants off to eat chocolate...not gonna happen...uh uh...forget about it!!!
                            Now when it comes to eating jelly...that's another thing altogether!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Wow, I was 1 year old then, hehe but I'm confused how did we get from talking chocolate to talking pants Neep? LOL.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

Smart alec.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                I am sooo not taking my pants off to eat chocolate...not gonna happen...uh uh...forget about it!!!
                                Now when it comes to eating jelly...that's another thing altogether!!

Once again getting concerned regarding my roommate.

Comment

Working...
                                X