• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
    276 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woohoo! Not long to go now.
    sigpic

Comment

I was going to comment on the countdown but held my tongue/fingers...I can't believe how fast it's approaching...but at the same time, we haven't even got into the month of March yet and it feels like an eternity away. Once March is over, I should be able to settled down. This summer is just the pits!!
      I can't wait til November...heck, I can't wait til October when Amanda comes down this way! OMG...I'm gonna get a good dose of Amanda. I just hope it wont be a long time between the next visit...I just hate droughts!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        I was going to comment on the countdown but held my tongue/fingers...I can't believe how fast it's approaching...but at the same time, we haven't even got into the month of March yet and it feels like an eternity away. Once March is over, I should be able to settled down. This summer is just the pits!!
        I can't wait til November...heck, I can't wait til October when Amanda comes down this way! OMG...I'm gonna get a good dose of Amanda. I just hope it wont be a long time between the next visit...I just hate droughts!!
        LOL I know what you mean. I have the feeling the summer will fly by here as it usually does with so much outdoorsy stuff to be had. I heard the geese flying back north yesterday so imo, spring isnt that far off which is good. I'm ready to get my bike out and hit the trails again. Oh and running! I absolutely love a good run in the wee hours of the morning just as the sun is rising and everything is so peaceful.

And this summer, Amanda is going to be at a Creation event in Chicago which I'm planning on going to which should be very cool. *nods* Before we all know it, November will be here!

As of the other day, I plastered this HUGE map of England, France, Belgium and the Netherlands on my wall so I can start plotting my 3wk adventure backpacking up to AT4. Yay for getting all my little ducks in a row lol

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          As of the other day, I plastered this HUGE map of England, France, Belgium and the Netherlands on my wall so I can start plotting my 3wk adventure backpacking up to AT4. Yay for getting all my little ducks in a row lol
          That's a brilliant idea...I already have the first 2 weeks mapped out for me though...2 weeks with my rello's in Germany. Then its off to explore Holland and Belgium...then London!!!!! *is just a bit excited today!!*
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

275 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL I know what you mean. I have the feeling the summer will fly by here as it usually does with so much outdoorsy stuff to be had. I heard the geese flying back north yesterday so imo, spring isnt that far off which is good. I'm ready to get my bike out and hit the trails again. Oh and running! I absolutely love a good run in the wee hours of the morning just as the sun is rising and everything is so peaceful.

And this summer, Amanda is going to be at a Creation event in Chicago which I'm planning on going to which should be very cool. *nods* Before we all know it, November will be here!

Hey Cel feel free to come visit Scotland if you have time, my couch is always free. I can't wait for November to arrive!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Hey Cel feel free to come visit Scotland if you have time, my couch is always free. I can't wait for November to arrive!
                Oooh Scotland too? I can always make time for friends Julia. I'll see how I can fit you in the circuit I'm taking.

Oh and the offer goes both ways. If your ever passing through the States, your more than welcome to visit me as well. Would love your company.

Comment

HEY ! ! ! What about the Green Isle . Why not Skip over to Ireland . We've got Pots Of Gold under our Rainbows . And the famous Blarney Castle .

Happy Birthday SKY .

( ( Phew , , Just got it in there Just in Time ) )
                  CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                  Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                  Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                  Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                  Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                  Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                    HEY ! ! ! What about the Green Isle . Why not Skip over to Ireland . We've got Pots Of Gold under our Rainbows . And the famous Blarney Castle .
                    LOL..funny that you should say that. Was talking with a friend at work about my plotting for November and all the countries I'm planning on hitting and he said I HAD to hit Ireland as well. He's been there a few years back and said it's absolutely beautiful and not to be missed.

Comment

274 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL..funny that you should say that. Was talking with a friend at work about my plotting for November and all the countries I'm planning on hitting and he said I HAD to hit Ireland as well. He's been there a few years back and said it's absolutely beautiful and not to be missed. ;
                        He's right. You would have a GR8 time and if you were there for the last weekend of October, , You might enjoy 1 of the Biggest Events in the Country. The Guinness Jazz Festival Cork. Try Google for it. And maybe the October Fest in Germany.
                        CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                        Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                        Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                        Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                        Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                        Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                          Hmm. Maybe it's the pots of gold that are blarney
                          http://sciencedude.freedomblogging.c...of-the-rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                            Has anyone spotted the AT4 disco theme yet?

Gah! I know she's not an abnormal, but my new Molly outfit may have to be exercised *Strokes*

You know, I may well have been grumbling that I was born without the fandom!squee gene, but this is something that really captures my imagination. Much more so than a colour theme. There are just so many possibilities!
                            sounds good. at least i know i'll be able to go as myself.

Comment

Adding someone by request These lists are getting long!

Attendees:

RepliCartertje (Eve)
                              Gater88 (Amb)
                              LeeFraser (Alison)
                              Fuchsia
                              Tracy Jane
                              Tittamiire (Hannah)
                              ames
                              tsaxlady
                              ShimmeringStar
                              SamJackShipLover (Annelies)
                              Flow