• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!
    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
      13 is my lucky number... Born on the 13th and turned 13 on Friday the
      13th... weird, huh? It's a good number though!
      Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
      13 is my favorite number.
      I was going to say 13 too! It's our family number. It all started when my grandfather survived Normandy because he swapped duck boats with a guy that didn't want to be in #13. Unfortunately, that soldier didn't survive. But it's a good thing grandpa did!

You could of course try 4,8,15,16,23,42. Though Hurley would recommend against it.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

i wonder how often those numbers get played on lotteries?
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Well I guess I have to round Pi off to 3

numbers so far, 47, 11, 3, 13, 15
          hmmmm how about 26

And yeah if Hurley's luck is any indication I would pass on it
          Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 03 August 2008, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Lol ... my lucky numbers are 47 and 11. Feel free to borrow
            Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
            Mine are Pi and seven
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            five numbers huh
            5,7, 12, 23, 38, 47
            Well I guess I have to round Pi off to 3
            numbers so far, 47, 11, 3, 15
            Oooh, enough for a second ticket
            Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
            13 is my lucky number... Born on the 13th and turned 13 on Friday the
            13th... weird, huh? It's a good number though!
            13 is my favorite number.
            Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            I was going to say 13 too! It's our family number.
            Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
            hmmmm how about 26
            Cool...lottery numbers!! Don't stop at one ticket Mandy...use a combination of all those you've collected!
            Pi could be seen as 3, 14, 15, 9...no need to round up!!
            My lucky numbers are: 1, 4, 7, 27, 29

Good luck Mandy!!!
            No...not Twilight pics...
            *bops*
            Ouch!! Hey!! Well...you didn't specify...there are some GW'ers that like Twilight you know!! Sheesh!!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Uhm...Twilight pics??? Asked her about them and she said they were on someones livejournal...have no idea where she got them from...and when I pressed it further...in typical teenage tone..."google it mum!!"...kids!!!

Had a dream that I was at AT4...can't remember much about it though...other than that I was meeting people left right and center!!! It was fun...just a very busy dream!!

I don't know about Twilight but this individual http://dryope.livejournal.com/ posts lots of hi res images from quite a few fandoms...SG, BSG, CSI, House...

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Lol ... my lucky numbers are 47 and 11. Feel free to borrow
                Love the new Sig!

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post

I don't know about Twilight but this individual http://dryope.livejournal.com/ posts lots of hi res images from quite a few fandoms...SG, BSG, CSI, House...
                AmberMoon, nice to "see" you again and I always enjoy seeing your sig.

So Mandy, should we split up these numbers and you play one set and I'll play another?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Love the new Sig!

So Mandy, should we split up these numbers and you play one set and I'll play another?
                  LOL, since tickets aren't that much, I'll splurge and use them all

...you can too if you like
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

LOL, since tickets aren't that much, I'll splurge and use them all

...you can too if you like

OK. Even half of 43 million should be enough.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Love the new Sig!

Hey EH-T....keeping a low profile. Saving $$$ for AT4 and a side trip to France next year.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my sig. *sigh* The MAN just makes it so easy to enjoy his hawtness.

Comment

Oooooh. Where in France are you thinking of going, Ambermoon?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

/me is depressed.

I wanna go somewhere. Nearly anywhere. (Though AT4 is a pipe dream. I'll need a new to mecar by then.)

Just did kayak www.kayak.com and found I could visit the brother for $315. (That's actually better than what I paid in 2007.) But...just got a pay cut at work and am still paying off AT3. And have at least 4 more doctor appointments this month because the pay cut is accompanied by a loss of benefits so need to check things out now. And no one seems to be hiring (what a shock) for benefit positions.

Great Maker, I need a drink <<channels Londo>>. That's not on the change in diet either.

/cranky

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            Ouch!! Hey!! Well...you didn't specify...there are some GW'ers that like Twilight you know!! Sheesh!!!
                            Truly...but this one has a bigger obsession. *grin*

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post

Oh, got all those...

LOL
                            Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              /me is depressed.

I wanna go somewhere. Nearly anywhere. (Though AT4 is a pipe dream. I'll need a new to mecar by then.)

Just did kayak www.kayak.com and found I could visit the brother for $315. (That's actually better than what I paid in 2007.) But...just got a pay cut at work and am still paying off AT3. And have at least 4 more doctor appointments this month because the pay cut is accompanied by a loss of benefits so need to check things out now. And no one seems to be hiring (what a shock) for benefit positions.

Great Maker, I need a drink <<channels Londo>>. That's not on the change in diet either.

/cranky

suse
                              I'm sorry to hear that.

I know what you mean with the "not hiring for benefit positions". Every time I check out classifieds, it's an endless stream of callcenter and temp work jobs. In between you have the odd "woah, sounds great" only to realize it is parttime/or minimum wage. Almost always I think: they are looking for someone with a very extensive profile, yet it's only for a couple of hours per week? Something just doesn't sound right with those jobs.
                              Like the one where they wanted you to speak/read/write in three different languages for 400 Euros per month!?!

After the unexpected expenses this month (blown clutch and stolen bike) I had to scratch any vacation plans although it was just for a couple of days. The last thing I wanted is to empty my savings account and then have Gabit announce the date for AT4.

Although, they were good last time and gave enough warning before selling tickets.

Atta girls and John!

Comment

Oh yeah...gotta love that sig!!
                                OK. Even half of 43 million should be enough.
                                I'd be happy with just 10 per cent.
                                Originally posted by suse View Post
                                /me is depressed.
                                /cranky
                                suse
                                (((suse)))...tis not nice to hear when a fellow Gabiteer/Samandan is not happy...hope things get better for you suse...take care.
                                Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                                Every time I check out classifieds, it's an endless stream of callcenter and temp work jobs.
                                The job situation down here is a little bleak too...lots of folks being laid off recently so I appreciate my job even more...it still drives me nuts but...I have a job...not many people would want my job but...it pays for the fuel and a few other things!! For that I am thankful.
                                Here in Australia, you don't need a job to be covered for health expenses and what not...but if you want private health insurance...well that's a different story.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X