GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune View Post
    ((((((TJ))))))) how are you, ya nutcase? Do you have your shoes on tonight?

*grin* I think I left a lot of bits out, didn't want to be greedy and relate them all
    Me? Shoes? Actually, I've not got dressed today. The pain has caught up with me and made me physically sick this morning, so I took the day off. So no shoes for me!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*grin* still hyper Bev?
      Bonjour, my little purple-haired friend. One minute I'm because it's all over, and the next minute HyperSmileyGuy re-appears when I think of the wonderful weekend I've just had, and also looking forward to next weekend!
      sigpic

Comment

That's exactly how I've been today! Bouncy one minute, tearful the next. Dammit, I'm tearful again! I already miss you guys. Two/Three days just wasn't enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          *round of applause*

Well said, Bev.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          The whole weekend was amazing. Julia said it all when she said the fan group was a reflection of Amanda's own grace, generousity, good humour and so on. All the people there were so wonderful and amazing, I feel so honoured tohave met so many of you and just pray that we will have an opportunity to meet and do this all over again.
          I hope we'll all get the chance to meet again too. Here's to the next Gabit Event!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

I hope we'll all get the chance to meet again too. Here's to the next Gabit Event!
            You know what Becky said. Next is Avalon. We mean NEXT YEAR

Do you think the G4 heard me? More importantly, do you think the G4 are still breathing?

Comment

*agrees with everything Rune said and Bev's fabby pome!*

*squeee*
              ~ the aforementioned charms, I got a cute little rabbit (rune rabbit, rune rabbit) which tickled me no end as it suddenly made us all realise that the G4 actually read the crazed ramblings and squee-filled posts we stick on this thread! To prove this even more, Kliggy was given a special baby's tippee cup with non-spill spout, the result of many messy Kliggins posts!
              Kliggins tippee cup was genius, and it did work, there were no spillages

Decided to frame my signed cocktail party photo and it's on the wall where my computer desk here, so you lot are looking down at me as I type Very honoured, you're sharing wall space with some signed Judi Dench postcards

~ Taking part in the making of a new Guinness world record (mass a participation) for the 'most people gathered together eating Smarties out of a bowl with chopsticks for 3 minutes' which was hilarious fun. (For Smarties think of flattened M&Ms, not the US type of Smarties.)
              We need Bev to play 'Dedication!' on the trumpet

~ The closing ceremony which was both wonderful and highly emotionally charged as it was revealed we had raised enough to sponsor not 1 dog but 4, everyone was amazed and poor Amanda was quite overcome with emotion, she had a lot of us tearing up along with her
              Yup, I blubbed like a baby . But it was such an amazing amount of money to raise. 4 dogs.

~
              And of course the biggest thanks of all to the G4 and all their staff and of course Amanda for making the past 3 days so utterly wonderful, I'm sure I speak for everyone who attended Gabit when I say thank you for giving us such a fantastic time, we've all gone home with wonderful memories of the event and I'm sure we'll be talking about it for a long time yet

Nobody does it better
              'nuff said
              LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Me? Shoes? Actually, I've not got dressed today. The pain has caught up with me and made me physically sick this morning, so I took the day off. So no shoes for me!
                (((((TJ)))) hope you feel better soon

Bonjour, my little purple-haired friend. One minute I'm because it's all over, and the next minute HyperSmileyGuy re-appears when I think of the wonderful weekend I've just had, and also looking forward to next weekend!
                Bonsoir my sticky-up haired friend Ahhh I feel your pain, I unpacked my stuff earlier and felt very snivelly but then looked at the photos and got the giggles

And of course if I really want to get the giggles I think of dessert

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18 View Post
                  *agrees with everything Rune said and Bev's fabby pome!*
                  Hi flippy *waves*

Originally posted by flippy18
                  Kliggins tippee cup was genius, and it did work, there were no spillages
                  Yes, she was very good at the party, but you should have seen the mess she made at breakfast!!!

Decided to frame my signed cocktail party photo and it's on the wall where my computer desk here, so you lot are looking down at me as I type Very honoured, you're sharing wall space with some signed Judi Dench postcards
                  I hope you don't get too traumatized every time you look up and see us!

We need Bev to play 'Dedication!' on the trumpet
                  Since my party charm was a wee trumpet....all together now...a-one..a-two..a-three...

Yup, I blubbed like a baby . But it was such an amazing amount of money to raise. 4 dogs.
                  T'was incredible!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup, get better soon TJ.

Originally posted by Rune
                    Bonsoir my sticky-up haired friend Ahhh I feel your pain, I unpacked my stuff earlier and felt very snivelly but then looked at the photos and got the giggles

And of course if I really want to get the giggles I think of dessert
                    As Jack would say...
                    sigpic

Comment

Excuse me! I sat with Kliggins at breakfast and she was very well behaved. I believe you were the resident trouble maker, Bev!

Comment

Yup, get better soon TJ.
                        Thanks both of you. I know I shouldn't have been out of bed this weekend (my doctor and my mentor are FURIOUS with me) but it was worth it. Honestly, I have never met so many wonderful, fabulous, compassionate, generous, funny and friendly people in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                          Excuse me! I sat with Kliggins at breakfast and she was very well behaved. I believe you were the resident trouble maker, Bev!
                          *cough* I may have made a wee bit of a mess with my toast crumbs
                          sigpic

Comment

*looks smug*

Comment

*cough* ya think? *cough*

Bev loves to wear her drinkies

Comment

*cough* ya think? *cough*

Bev loves to wear her drinkies
                                Ah yes...I have a little drink problem........none of it reaches my mouth!

Slainte.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X