GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    No me neither. Probably someone looking as though butter wouldn't melt in their mouth I bet *narrows eyes more*

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
    LOL ! So am I bringing a set of dog bowls for you two this year ?
    No thank you; however, perhaps Rune would like a new saucer.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      LOL ! So am I bringing a set of dog bowls for you two this year ?
      *sigh*
      Am I the only one who gets hunger pangs reading this thread ?

*Starts scribbling lyrics to answer SS and Bev's masterpieces*
      Kliggs doesn't want a bowl, she wants one of those rawhide chewie things in the shape of a slipper to keep her amused.

And yes, very hungry ... and miles from the nearest bakery too *sulk*

*awaits lyrics with great anticipation*

Originally posted by Kliggins
      No thank you; however, perhaps Rune would like a new saucer.
      Oh please, why stop there at the saucer or bowl, might as well have the collar and leash ensemble too ... and that's sarcasm BTW Kliggs, not carte blanche to create more havoc thank you

Comment

poor me also has mini con crud...

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen

Becks
          Awww, hope you cheer up soon Becks

Maybe the combined talents of Bev, Baggie & SS can create an anti-mini-con-crud song *heh, nothing like putting your pals on the spot*

In the meantime I prescribe lots of chocolate

Comment

*Adds fresh saucer for Rune,anti-sarcasm spray for Princess Kliggster and some lovely chewy doggie toys to the AT2 goodies-to-bring list*
            Squeaky or silent toys preferred ,hmm ?

*Sends hugs and Strepsils to Becks*

As if the Apré- Con Crud wasn't bad enough.PRE-Con Crud is proof that the bacteria are cheating and fighting dirty !

Perhaps my current (healing!) allergic conjunctivitis was caused by some escapee germs from the Gabitry ?

*Hides*
            Maybe the combined talents of Bev, Baggie & SS can create an anti-mini-con-crud song *heh, nothing like putting your pals on the spot*
            *Cooly zats Rune to buy some time for creative writing...and choc snurching *

There has to be a song or poem we can adapt !
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*Adds fresh saucer for Rune,anti-sarcasm spray for Princess Kliggster and some lovely chewy doggie toys to the AT2 goodies-to-bring list*
              Oh please, you've heard Kliggs' voice so ou know we've got enough to contend with, it's got to be the silent variety

*Cooly zats Rune to buy some time for creative writing...and choc snurching *

There has to be a song or poem we can adapt !
              OW!!! *whimper* ... it stings ...

Comment

Oh please, you've heard Kliggs' voice so ou know we've got enough to contend with, it's got to be the silent variety
                Humph ! I thought someone said we had to bring SQUEEEEE-eaky toys and stuff.
                *Pouts*

*whimper* it stings....
                Sorry about that.I really should do Kliggs too for the sake of fairness....

Comment

Squeaky of course and you can ditch the anti-sarcasm spray as I am never sarcastic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Humph ! I thought someone said we had to bring SQUEEEEE-eaky toys and stuff.
                    *Pouts*
                    Oh well when you put it that way *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                    May we have one of those that are shaped like a steak or pork chop please?

Sorry about that.I really should do Kliggs too for the sake of fairness....
                    Yes please do, life is all about fairness after all, plus Kliggs makes a far more satisfying twitching heap on the floor than me

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen

Becks
                      *stops in the middle of work to bring Becky some tea and chicken soup* Feel better soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Squeaky it is then..but I'm taking the anti-sarc spray anyway.Just in case anyone at all requires it .

Comment

Yes please do, life is all about fairness after all, plus Kliggs makes a far more satisfying twitching heap on the floor than me
                          Careful there, I still owe you a zat from last year and one from this year. Baggie is keeping track; she will back me up.
                          sigpic

Comment

As everyone knows from last year; I have a very melodious voice and no accent.

OW!!! *whimper* ... it stings ...
                            Good. You deserve it, badmouthing me when I have to work and can't relaliate. I know something else you could have that would sting too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh well when you put it that way *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                              May we have one of those that are shaped like a steak or pork chop please?
                              Righto ! *Grins evilly*

Yes please do, life is all about fairness after all, plus Kliggs makes a far more satisfying twitching heap on the floor than me http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...iley/evil2.gif
                              Your wish is my command..
                              *Conscience and tallying skills cut in*
                              *Sits sniffling and counting on fingers in the corner,hoping for some chicken soup*

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Careful there, I still owe you a zat from last year and one from this year. Baggie is keeping track; she will back me up.
                              Um.Yes.I think you may be right ....

Comment

Squeaky it is then..but I'm taking the anti-sarc spray anyway.Just in case anyone at all requires it .
                                I am sure you will need it as Rune can't keep up this sweet and nice act up long and will revert to her true self.

No Higgins, it isn't time to eat yet.

Originally posted by FHB
                                *Sits sniffling and counting on fingers in the corner,hoping for some chicken soup*
                                *interrups work one more time to bring sniffling Baggie some chicken soup*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X