GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth,eh ?

Love the White Wabbit..would he/she like a coat of orange paint ?
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      Julia I have sent you a PM - private message. You can access those by clicking on the link in the top right hand corner, or through your control panel.
      Thanks Gipsy. Got it. Very helpful. At least I now understand greening.

Julia
      G4
      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Well I finally sent in my impressions about meeting Amanda. I'd just like to give a big cheer to anyone who was capable of summarizing their feelings in only a couple of sentences. It took me a good thirty minutes to just get my thoughts down to a single paragraph. *wipes sweat off brow* It may not be exactly what was requested, but at least I tried right?

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
          I'll get onto it asap. Though I dont have energy right now. I've also started with a bad cold! Also my right arm and wrist are aching due some bruises that I recived during my hospital visit on Thursday!

285 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
          ((((((((((Mal)))))))))) Hope your better soon And what did they do to you at that hospital!
          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
          Hic Comitas Regit
          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
            ((((((((((Mal)))))))))) Hope your better soon And what did they do to you at that hospital!
            Took some blood samples. Sounds simple enough. Exept that i've got some akward veins. I've got 3 very colurful bruises on my arms. The biggest 1 is where they hit an artery.

But hopefully it will all be worth it in the end!! ::fingers crossed::

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Well I finally sent in my impressions about meeting Amanda. I'd just like to give a big cheer to anyone who was capable of summarizing their feelings in only a couple of sentences. It took me a good thirty minutes to just get my thoughts down to a single paragraph. *wipes sweat off brow* It may not be exactly what was requested, but at least I tried right?

Kat
              (((((((((((((Kat))))))))))))) Full marks for effort lol ! It was harder than I'd thought it'd be too.I ended up with 3 sentences,covering how I felt about meeting Amanda at the Con/Tea,but a lot of commas and semicolons etc were used...and I'm not sure I used those correctly !

To think I used to get prizes and top grades for my command of written/oral and creative English right through school .

*Hangs head in shame*

Comment

Howdy all!!
                Apologies for any typos/excessive use of exclamation marks in this post, but in honour of Kat's hubby I bought some bottles of 'Mudslide' from Somerfield's whilst doing the weekly shop this morning. Very nice, am on bottle deux Kat, I'll bring some to Gabit2 with me, might not be strictly the same as what you're used to but it's a damn sight cheaper than the one you had last time!
                Would say that I hope you're all well but reading back a few pages it appears you're not!! Instead I hope that you're all feeling better soon and that the various remedies and copious amounts of Ribena do the trick.

Julia - I couldn't write a paragraph about 'meeting Amanda', just don't have the way with words that these guys do I'm afraid. Instead I will use the one word :"Magic!" and hope that will suffice.

When you don't win the EuroMillions lottery and are depressingly single, you find yourself spending a saturday evening drinking mudslides, working on websites and singing along to showtunes at full belt [Ruthie Henshall and John Barrowman are best to accompany you for this, though if Bev happens to be around with her banjo then go for it!] Tragic but fun

Finally :Is anyone going to Collectormania Manchester G-Mex next weekend? Am there on the Sunday if anyone is there and wants to say 'Hi'

Have a great weekend folks. See you at some point next week
                LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by Mal
                  Took some blood samples. Sounds simple enough. Exept that i've got some akward veins. I've got 3 very colurful bruises on my arms. The biggest 1 is where they hit an artery.

Ouch! Fingers and toes crossed for good results

Originally posted by flippy18
                  Howdy all!!
                  Apologies for any typos/excessive use of exclamation marks in this post, but in honour of Kat's hubby I bought some bottles of 'Mudslide' from Somerfield's whilst doing the weekly shop this morning. Very nice, am on bottle deux Kat, I'll bring some to Gabit2 with me, might not be strictly the same as what you're used to but it's a damn sight cheaper than the one you had last time!
                  Would say that I hope you're all well but reading back a few pages it appears you're not!! Instead I hope that you're all feeling better soon and that the various remedies and copious amounts of Ribena do the trick.

Julia - I couldn't write a paragraph about 'meeting Amanda', just don't have the way with words that these guys do I'm afraid. Instead I will use the one word :"Magic!" and hope that will suffice.

When you don't win the EuroMillions lottery and are depressingly single, you find yourself spending a saturday evening drinking mudslides, working on websites and singing along to showtunes at full belt [Ruthie Henshall and John Barrowman are best to accompany you for this, though if Bev happens to be around with her banjo then go for it!] Tragic but fun

Finally :Is anyone going to Collectormania Manchester G-Mex next weekend? Am there on the Sunday if anyone is there and wants to say 'Hi'

I don't have the writing skills either. Have a great time at Collectormania.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth,eh ?

Of course not, never! *channeling Rune and huffs*

You would have to ask Rune, she was a gift.
                    sigpic

Comment

Howdy all!!
                      Howdy back !
                      Mudslides sound very nice.
                      (I read the recipe some pages back.Then practically fainted at the charge Kat and her hubs had to pay out for one at that hotel ! )

Sounds better than my evening. Trying to find somewhere to post that doesn't involve reading/answering too many spoilers gets harder every place I look !
                      I wanted to watch Sleepy Hollow,but that didn't work out.Found the Johnny Depp Thunk thread though .
                      *happy sigh*
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...043#post473043

Couldn't talk Hubby into the trip. However,I stand a chance of getting to the next Collectormania in Milton Keynes.
                      I bet you'll have a great time,and meet plenty Gwrs,though.Impressive guest lists ,imo !

Indeed !
                      Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Of course not, never! *channeling Rune and huffs*

You would have to ask Rune, she was a gift.
                      Nah..I was just teasing you.The white wabbit is safe !

Comment

I'm back! Not that anyone missed me! I've got a present for the GGGs and shippers, courtesy of my best friend *evil grin*.....

To be sung to the tune of "I Never Loved You Anyway" by the Corrs

You bored me with Stargate stories
                        I can't believe that I endured them for as long as I did,
                        If only it were over,
                        I only wish I had caught the plane back home when Karl did
                        And when I go I must remember
                        To send hate mail to PDL (PDL)
                        Cos season ten starts in September
                        And I just wanna die (Glad I don't have Sky)

I never watched MacGuyver anyway
                        No I never watched MacGuyver anyway
                        I never watched MacGuyver anyway
                        And who the hell is RDA?

Sex got better, says Gambetta,
                        It's such a shame that Sam and Jack won't find out for themselves.....

That's as far as we got. My friends managed to write this in between reenacting the lift scene from Chimera (yes, I know we're sad!!!!)
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience in hospital. Hope the results make it worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                            Not exactly orange paint, but just for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Not exactly orange paint, but just for you.
                              *shrieks* my eyes!!!!

So cute n fluffy n so like Kliggy
                              Last edited by Rune; 04 February 2006, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Howdy all!!
                                Apologies for any typos/excessive use of exclamation marks in this post, <snip>

*heh* enjoy the mudslides Flippy, I had to assure myself that one of the ones I had leftover from Xmas in the fridge were okay too so I'll join you in saying yeah not bad.

Sadly no Collectormania for me hope tou have a good time there though and let us know if you snag anything nice.

Originally posted by MAL

(((((Mal))))) hope the bruising goes away soon, doesn't sound like it was much fun there but here's hoping it will bring good results for you

Comment

Working...
                                X