No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we finally have measurable snow fall here in chicago. granted it's only maybe a half inch, but considering how little flakage we've had. it counts. i like it.

Comment

it's been in the low 70s here the past couple of days. I *was* counting on having at least a little bit of winter! They do say that we'll be having a mild cold front on Friday...
      sigpic

Comment

Last night I had frost on the inside of my bedroom window. As in could scrape it. From the inside. Our high today was -12C (it's currently -15C, which'd be around 5F, or thereabouts). I'd say we have your cold front...want it back? *quirks eyebrow*
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Oooh weather chat - but firstly - why was I booted out of the Gabit thread?? I found myself unsubscribed. Have now corrected that situation.
          So the weather is chilly on the other side of the globe...it's not near cold enough here. Today we should reach around 36C. We still have fires burning in the forest areas but they're all about 100km from me...tho I am currently watching an alert from up the road. Fun & games...til some ars-onist lights a fire.
          Just stay safe everyone...snow or whatnot. xo
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            More snow here again. Doesn't seem to be settling this time. We'll see in the morning!

Mumsey
            I've still got a good 6 inches of it, doesn't seem to be thawing at all

Comment

Arrgh! Money and tickets and stuff? I don't even know how I can begin to organise that... Mumsey, which email address do you have for me? I can't remember.

Oh, something kinda cool... I have been hanging out with some Aussie volunteers, a mum and daughter. They are really nice. A few days ago the daughter said "mum, her hoodie says Sanctuary for Kids! Isn't that Damian's thing?" Turns out the mum is Damian's cousin. She can't believe people all over the world know about the little dude she grew up with
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Arrgh! Money and tickets and stuff? I don't even know how I can begin to organise that... Mumsey, which email address do you have for me? I can't remember.

Oh, something kinda cool... I have been hanging out with some Aussie volunteers, a mum and daughter. They are really nice. A few days ago the daughter said "mum, her hoodie says Sanctuary for Kids! Isn't that Damian's thing?" Turns out the mum is Damian's cousin. She can't believe people all over the world know about the little dude she grew up with
                thats not kinda cool, its really cool
                sigpic
                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

@ gmail.com is the address that was used on the pre-reg email. PM me if you are wanting to take up the registration.

Mumsey
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                    @ gmail.com is the address that was used on the pre-reg email. PM me if you are wanting to take up the registration.

Mumsey
                    Mumsey your PMs are full! Will email.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

There is another S4K fan in Volunteer House! This is funny. She isn't involved in online fandom though. Oh well!
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Mumsey your PMs are full! Will email.
                        Ooops! Dealt with that now, and got the email.

Mumsey
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Mumsey!

So last night I was sitting in a restaurant in the heart of Kathmandu (Israeli food- amazing falafel) and I spotted a guy that looks just like Robin Dunne with a beard. Better yet, the people on either side of me knew who I was talking about! That wouldn't even happen in Wellington.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey Neep sure it wasn't him???

Well waiting to hear the my money has arrived safely into the wonderful hands of Gabit - but nothing yet! Figure maybe they have more then just my money there - might take another day or two! But since it is a few months off yet ( ) - guess I should have patience!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's awesome!

Getting quite excited already, really hoping to get a ticket for AT7 next month. It'll be my first GABIT event! Have missed out so many times in the past due to lack of funds or the timing being wrong for me, and finally everything will be aligned right for AT7 *dances*
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar_of_Malkshur View Post
                                That's awesome!

Getting quite excited already, really hoping to get a ticket for AT7 next month. It'll be my first GABIT event! Have missed out so many times in the past due to lack of funds or the timing being wrong for me, and finally everything will be aligned right for AT7 *dances*
                                Here's hoping you get your ticket....it really is a lot of fun.

I just got my acknowledgment that my money has arrived.....thanks Mumsey!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X