X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i got one too, so likely anyone that's been to any of the legends or gabit cons likely got on their list
      YEP--I got one too in spite of rarely buying anything. I just checked out the site.

Comment

i got one too, so likely anyone that's been to any of the legends or gabit cons likely got on their list
        Hm. I'm feeling unloved - I didn't get one And I've bought from a previous e-bay auction
        Last edited by Jumble; 13 March 2011, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Hm. I'm feeling unloved - I didn't get one And I've bought from a previous e-bay auction
          Same for me! Ah well, the links are posted here
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Ditto. I've bought things off ebay but through propworx not Legends...wonder if you have to register? Can't afford anything right now anyways - just paid part of Niki's uni fees and my account is now drier than the Simpson desert.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              For which I am very grateful

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Ditto. I've bought things off ebay but through propworx not Legends...wonder if you have to register? Can't afford anything right now anyways - just paid part of Niki's uni fees and my account is now drier than the Simpson desert.
              I bought through Propworx too (Martin's 'Major Wood' badges ), so maybe that's the reason.
              Last edited by Jumble; 13 March 2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                although you are the auction queen, no it wasn't just you. sorry to burst your bubble. i got one too. but i'll save my action dollars(which are currently in the negative) for auctions that benefit s4k. those are much more fun anyways.
                Not bursting my bubble, I assumed it was from having my e-mail through TSE.

I also only bid on auctions for charity but thought I would check it out. If they had some nice things I might buy them and donate them to Gabit.

The e-mail was from Legends not Propworks. Legends should have your e-mail address from TSE. However, I'll forward the e-mail I received.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I've already tossed my email otherwise I would post the site now. However, why doesn't someone else who has it just post it for everyone. Always interesting to look at.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Not bursting my bubble, I assumed it was from having my e-mail through TSE.

I also only bid on auctions for charity but thought I would check it out. If they had some nice things I might buy them and donate them to Gabit.

The e-mail was from Legends not Propworks. Legends should have your e-mail address from TSE. However, I'll forward the e-mail I received.
                    Got it, thanks

Comment

- Legends Memorabilia -

Legends Memorabilia Stargate SG-1 Auction has begun!

We are back running our Stargate SG-1 auctions with new listings currently live on Ebay. We will be continuing to list new items weekly both on Ebay for auctions or Buy It Now items and adding new pieces to our website including prominent hero costumes such as System Lord collections, USAF Formal Military Uniforms, BDU gear from main cast members and more. We have various props and original art/blueprints from the series such as Replicator wall sections, Staff Weapon pieces, original sections from the Stargate plus many unique autographed items all still to come.

Our goal is to list around 10-25 new items every week with almost all listings holding no reserve price! As many of the fans know Legends Memorabilia is leaving the prop and costume industry and these auction listings will be some of the last we will offer to the fans for these original production items.

Please also check out our New Limited Edition Stargate SG-1 'ARCHIVES' Collectible Display. This fantastic new presentation is limited to only 250 and is truly unique in its design and feature. We are offering this presentation on Ebay for a limited time only with free shipping to Canada and USA and $25 for our international collectors providing a 3-5 service so there won't be long anticipated wait times to receive this exciting new display. We will also be offering this new item soon on our website at www.stargateprops.com or check it out now on ebay, user name stargateprops-com .

Legends has also recently re-located and can be reached only by email to [email protected] so please contact us for more info.

Thank you for your time and dedication to these memorable sci-fi productions.

................................................................................ .........................

Legends Memorabilia Team

................................................................................ ........................
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I can't find them on ebay...is there a direct link to the ebay auction items...not that I can buy anything but am always interested to see whats there. Thank you.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I can't find them on ebay...is there a direct link to the ebay auction items...not that I can buy anything but am always interested to see whats there. Thank you.
                          This one?

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                          Here's their link. Not much up right now - although they just sold a set of Carter BDUs the other day.

Stargateprops on ebay
                          http://shop.ebay.com/stargateprops-com/m.html

Comment

Yes...thank you!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i think all wine tastes bad

always gives me a headache.

i'll take rum please
                              Give me Jamesons or Dimple Pinch

Comment

i almost forgot that i have to start working on doing my income taxes. i hate having to gather all that stuff and make some sense of the receipts. fortunately i have a tax guy who figures out all the hard stuff. i'm going thru all my credit card statements looking for deductions. too bad we can't deduct gabit fees and travel expenses as a charitable thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X