No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in B37. Seems that was about my position at AT4. By the way for both AT3 and AT4 the person the the aisle from me won the raffle

Comment

I might be able to help. I'm going earlier in the week and I didn't find any problems with buses not running. I did a simple search with the Wall Centre being your departure point, but there are many locations available along Burrard.

I wasn't sure what time your play began, so thought maybe the 6pm one. Anyways, here's what I came up with:

Bus: 22
      Trip Start: 4:57pm
      Trip End: 5:04pm
      Duration: 6 min.
      Transfers: 0
      Adult Fare: $2.50
      Conc. Fare: $1.75

Departing: 5:00pm on 08-01-2010
      Travelling From: 1088 BURRARD ST, VANCOUVER
      Travelling To: VANIER PARK, CHESTNUT ST, VANCOUVER

Hope this helps! Don't forget to check on return times as well!

www.translink.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
        I might be able to help. I'm going earlier in the week and I didn't find any problems with buses not running. I did a simple search with the Wall Centre being your departure point, but there are many locations available along Burrard.

I wasn't sure what time your play began, so thought maybe the 6pm one. Anyways, here's what I came up with:

Bus: 22
        Trip Start: 4:57pm
        Trip End: 5:04pm
        Duration: 6 min.
        Transfers: 0
        Adult Fare: $2.50
        Conc. Fare: $1.75

Departing: 5:00pm on 08-01-2010
        Travelling From: 1088 BURRARD ST, VANCOUVER
        Travelling To: VANIER PARK, CHESTNUT ST, VANCOUVER

Hope this helps! Don't forget to check on return times as well!

www.translink.ca
        Hi. It is the 7pm play on the mainstage. I wanted to see a different play but I think the mainstage rotates and Sunday is the only night I am available. I thought I read on a website that the bus won't be running after the play ends because it doesn't run as late on Sundays but hopefully I am wrong.
        Last edited by sabrina_lane03; 18 July 2010, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Nope. I found something different. You want the Davie-Burrard Stop (#50048) and the Vanier Park stop (#50101). Go to the main page and in the Trip Finder, type in the destination stop numbers for each. For your return, just reverse the order of the stop numbers in the boxes.

I had you leaving at 6pm (to catch the 7pm show):

Bus #22
          Departs:6pm (4 min ride)
          Arrive at Vanier Park: 6:04pm
          Fare: $2.50

Return:
          Bus: #22
          Departs: 9:54pm
          Arrives at Davie/Burrard Streets: 9:58p

There were many times available. Some leaving later than the 6pm and many times before and after the 10pm departure back to your hotel. You should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Nope. I found something different. You want the Davie-Burrard Stop (#50048) and the Vanier Park stop (#50101). Go to the main page and in the Trip Finder, type in the destination stop numbers for each. For your return, just reverse the order of the stop numbers in the boxes.

I had you leaving at 6pm (to catch the 7pm show):

Bus #22
            Departs:6pm (4 min ride)
            Arrive at Vanier Park: 6:04pm

Return:
            Bus: #22
            Departs: 9:54pm
            Arrives at Davie/Burrard Streets: 9:58p

There were many times available. Some leaving later than the 6pm and many times before and after the 10pm departure back to your hotel. You should be fine.
            Thanks so much for your help. I hope you have a great time. I wanted to go in 2008 but wound up going to the PNC Fair instead. It was fun but I am glad I will be able to make it to the theater festival this year. Now that I have the MTM ticket it seems so much more real. Sure I have been planning but until I saw the actual seat number, B39, it just didn't seem real for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I have a question I need answered kinda soon-ish...does anyone know which of the G4 loves the macadamias? Cheers. IIRC, Becky can't have the nuts or chocolate and Julia was the macadamia fan...can anyone confirm this please??
              Chelle hun, I DM'd you on Twitter with your answer yesterday. As for me, I'm the soft caramel chocolate fan and Becky's the macadamia's as she's answered.

Julia
              G4
              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Here's the latest incarnation of the chart.
                http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...c/001s266z/g31

and we do have a bingo...or darn close. One row with 7 attendees identified

I'll update it again in a couple of days. I'll be traveling and I don't think my netbook can quite handle the photoshop file.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Is this just for The Sanctuary Experience or has a chart/list been set up for Meet The Man too?

Comment

this is just for SE.

Once I know the seating set up for MTM, I can make one for that too. People have been posting their seats in the MTM thread since tickets started going out

I'm thinking that - going by ticket numbers - the seating layout will be very similar

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sabrina_lane03 View Post
                      Thanks so much for your help. I hope you have a great time. I wanted to go in 2008 but wound up going to the PNC Fair instead. It was fun but I am glad I will be able to make it to the theater festival this year. Now that I have the MTM ticket it seems so much more real. Sure I have been planning but until I saw the actual seat number, B39, it just didn't seem real for some reason.
                      Not a problem. I love to help people any way I can. Besides, since I'm planning on going to Bard on the Beach myself, I had done a little research so I wasn't massively confused and turned around once there. It was easy to pass on what I learned. Which play are you seeing that night anyways?

Woo on your MTM ticket, too! I hope you have a wonderful time and hope to see many, many pics from the event later on.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      this is just for SE.

Once I know the seating set up for MTM, I can make one for that too. People have been posting their seats in the MTM thread since tickets started going out

I'm thinking that - going by ticket numbers - the seating layout will be very similar
                      Honestly, I don't think there will be a bad seat at SE. With what seems like it may be only 5 or 6 rows, everyone will a clear view of the stage. Lucky us for having such a nice, wide hall to have it hosted in.

Comment

I agree with you. I have yet to see anyone more than 5 rows back, so I think all the seats will be good.

and i THINK MTM's attendance is about the same so i think the seating will be similar

sigpic

Comment

Hi Sharon

Look's like we are neighbours...I'm A18. Now I have two reasons for smilling!

See you all soon.
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                            Hi Sharon

Look's like we are neighbours...I'm A18. Now I have two reasons for smilling!

See you all soon.
                            And I'm right behind Sharon and only one seat over from you.
                            So.....I can keep an eye on both of you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                              Chelle hun, I DM'd you on Twitter with your answer yesterday. As for me, I'm the soft caramel chocolate fan and Becky's the macadamia's as she's answered.
                              Julia
                              G4
                              I didn't get the DM Julia. Sorry. But thanks for the reply here. Cheers. Have fun at Vanctuary! Really, really, really wish I was there.
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

For all of those about to embark on the journey to Vanctuary for SE & MtM...have a safe trip and have lots of fun. Those of us left behind, live vicariously through you. *hugs* xo
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X