Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

set an example????

eek

i consider my job as aunt to corrupt her as much as possible then send her back to her mom
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      set an example????

eek

i consider my job as aunt to corrupt her as much as possible then send her back to her mom
      Oh, ya, we know you are bad. Makes me wonder if the "noodle of doom" is a family tradition and if your siblings use it on you when you corrupt the little kiddies!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        set an example????

eek

*nods* That's also how I view my job regarding my grandsons

Comment

I think Ashley likes you guys.

hi hello bonjour konichiwa kia ora aloha talofa g'day
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Your niece is quite fluent! Awesome.

Since she's your shadow, as you say, I'm thinking she'll be around at some point when I get over?

Comment

Nah, she doesn't live locally. Lives about as far away as possible while still living in NZ
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I know it's a Gabit tradition relating to the AT cons in London, but was anyone interested in doing the candy party in Vancouver for TSE? The jello tasting too, for that matter.

Yes, we have many months to plan/plot if so, but it's a random thought of mine I decided I'd toss out there anyways to see what the consensus was.

Comment

I'm all for it if there is enough interest

the candy party would be fairly easy, just grab a corner of the lobby and gnosh down

the jello, little tougher unless folks know they have fridges in their rooms

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'd volunteer our fridge if that's what it takes. Easy enough, especially having a certain someone as a roomie.

Comment

I knew sooner or later the discussion would turn back to chocolate. I suppose I could be convinced to take part.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          I knew sooner or later the discussion would turn back to chocolate. I suppose I could be convinced to take part.
                          Doesnt it always?

I still have some of the chocolate left over from AT4 if you can imagine that. It's my special horde that I usually only dip into on occasion. *nod*

Comment

Hey Guys,

If you guys don't mind... I'm doing a talk for college and wondered if those of you that have attended any GABIT convention could go here http://forums.gabitevents.com/viewtopic.php?t=1122 And take part in the poll. Thanks

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              Hey Guys,

If you guys don't mind... I'm doing a talk for college and wondered if those of you that have attended any GABIT convention could go here http://forums.gabitevents.com/viewtopic.php?t=1122 And take part in the poll. Thanks

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Done and doner.

Chelle! Thanks for the wine I pulled it out of the box and when mum saw the name she said, "is that some kind of subtle message?"
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                Hey Guys,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                add me as a female vote. I'm not a member of there so i can't vote

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X