GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Hmmm....maybe every Gabit attendee should take a turn staying with you and it could be the Gabit room.
    Ooh, sounds like a lovely plan to me!
    First step: win a decently sizeable lotto so I can afford the airfare...
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Yay, Neep comes to visit me tomorrow and the rest of the weeked! I think it's time to clean "her" room lol (was Chelle's room only 5 weeks ago!) .. still half an unpacked suitcase from AT4 in there
      Hmmm....maybe every Gabit attendee should take a turn staying with you and it could be the Gabit room.
      Yes! I'm all for that idea! So when can I drop by? lol!
      Aww, you gonna have the Neeplet for the weekend, I miss you guys so much, I miss you all so much!
      And the chocolate party chocolate ran out (yes pun intended Titta ) way too soon. Me and hubby had a great time savouring fine delicacies from all around the world though. The Penguin bars won. Definitely need to get my hands on some more of those. Lies, you mentioned you had some chocolate left, right?

Comment

Yay, Neep comes to visit me tomorrow and the rest of the weeked! I think it's time to clean "her" room lol (was Chelle's room only 5 weeks ago!) .. still half an unpacked suitcase from AT4 in there
        We need a rota! The room shall always be a Samandan room *commandeers Lies' house*

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
        Yes! I'm all for that idea! So when can I drop by? lol!
        Aww, you gonna have the Neeplet for the weekend, I miss you guys so much, I miss you all so much!
        And the chocolate party chocolate ran out (yes pun intended Titta ) way too soon. Me and hubby had a great time savouring fine delicacies from all around the world though. The Penguin bars won. Definitely need to get my hands on some more of those. Lies, you mentioned you had some chocolate left, right?
        bud duh bum chuuush

(that was my impression of a drum kit and a cymbal by the way )
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Heeeeeee!

That is all.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I'm starting to look forward to meeting all of you almost as much as meeting Martin.......

Almost

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I'm starting to look forward to meeting all of you almost as much as meeting Martin.......

Almost
              Be careful what you wish for.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

What?! I'm away for 1 day and suddenly my room is let to all gabit attendees? Lol ... feel free to stop by Though the room won't be available for sleepovers much longer! Hehe.

Neep has arrived! She does look a bit tired, but is still very bouncy She's eating my chocolate! Together with hubby ... yes, I had lots left, didn't eat one single piece after I got home ... doesn't taste so good anymore lol. But I'm pretty sure it will be gone before the weekend is over.

We have plans for Christmasdecorating tomorrow and visiting Amsterdam the day after. Sunday is to be seen, poor Neep has a night train to catch that evening. I think iceskating might be involved though.

Thank you EH-T for your present, we opened it together, literally. I will be using mine very soon, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm in the Netherlands and I'm not smoking a joint.

Arrived to a parcel from Aunty Eh-T, something very sensible and warm Thanks bro! My mother might forgive you for encouraging me to talk to strangers (worked out well in Salzburg, I have a new Aussie friend ) Lies and I carefully opened it exactly half each.

Sitting here next to Lies, eating all her chocolate. Nom. Nom that chocolate.

If anyone arrives for their turn in "the room" before I leave, you have to sleep in the bath tub.

Tomorrow we are decorating for Christmas and on Saturday we are heading to Amsterdam to do some "window shopping" and see the sights.

Heee! Very happy. Wish I could visit everyone! Very sorry for those I just don't have time to travel to- a big soz bro to Sanna and Julia.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    sigpic

Comment

I know- unbelievable.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Arrived to a parcel from Aunty Eh-T, something very sensible and warm Thanks bro! My mother might forgive you for encouraging me to talk to strangers (worked out well in Salzburg, I have a new Aussie friend ) Lies and I carefully opened it exactly half each.

If anyone arrives for their turn in "the room" before I leave, you have to sleep in the bath tub.

Tomorrow we are decorating for Christmas and on Saturday we are heading to Amsterdam to do some "window shopping" and see the sights.

Heee! Very happy. Wish I could visit everyone! Very sorry for those I just don't have time to travel to- a big soz bro to Sanna and Julia.
                        From what I've heard of the 'windows' in Amsterdam, they are the sights

So glad to hear you're still enjoying your travels

Comment

I know- unbelievable.
                          Must set that straight in Amsterdam
                          sigpic

Comment

What?! I'm away for 1 day and suddenly my room is let to all gabit attendees? Lol ... feel free to stop by Though the room won't be available for sleepovers much longer! Hehe.

Neep has arrived! She does look a bit tired, but is still very bouncy She's eating my chocolate! Together with hubby ... yes, I had lots left, didn't eat one single piece after I got home ... doesn't taste so good anymore lol. But I'm pretty sure it will be gone before the weekend is over.

We have plans for Christmasdecorating tomorrow and visiting Amsterdam the day after. Sunday is to be seen, poor Neep has a night train to catch that evening. I think iceskating might be involved though.

Thank you EH-T for your present, we opened it together, literally. I will be using mine very soon, lol.
                            See you have a whole room! I've only offered visiting Samandans my living room floor...a bed was discussed with Ames, but she had the plague at the time and I didn't want to share it.

You'll just have to come back again to visit everyone you've missed *nod nod*
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I am so jealous! *pout* and I ate my last mini stroopwaffle just the other day

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                I am so jealous! *pout* and I ate my last mini stroopwaffle just the other day
                                I saw some big hot ones being made in Prague but decided to wait till I got here

I'm working my way through AT4 chocolate and Christmas market candy... I think I'm working on sympathy morning sickness
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X