GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Where's Bev's hyperactive smiley man, he's not been seen yet today? I hope his hamstring hasn't gone with all that jumping about
    *waves* I'm here!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      wow just did massive catch up ...... squeeeeeeeee it is almost there ..... after dinner con

to those going to the con ........ you are going to have a blast .... don't over eat at night and be drunk with all those wine candies .....
      Woohoo!! Not long to go now GB!

*is it Friday yet?*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Woohoo!! Not long to go now GB!

*is it Friday yet?*
        ya I know Dips .... at this time on Saturday I will be there in the lobby waiting for all you lovely people ... can't believe it is so near ..... hooray for Gabiteers after dinner con ....yeepee ....... squeeeeeee

Comment

Safe journey, Kliggie, and we'll see you very soon!
          Kliggins should be well on the plane now .... hope she doesn't try all those tiny bottles of drink....

we are almost there .... I can almost feel the laughter .... the smiles and the constant flashing of pics by one and all...

must pace self till Saturday ....

Comment

Nothing like being prepared
            I'll bring some biccies to spread it on or will he going for it [I]au naturel?
            *Waves packet of digestive biccies* I bought some ,as I think he'll throw up if he eats the spread straight from the jar.Also,you and others may want some..so he can forget hogging it all down with a spoon !
            Where's Bev's hyperactive smiley man, he's not been seen yet today? I hope his hamstring hasn't gone with all that jumping about
            He's he-e-re ! See her post for confirmation,lol !
            wow just did massive catch up ...... squeeeeeeeee it is almost there ..... after dinner con

to those going to the con ........ you are going to have a blast .... don't over eat at night and be drunk with all those wine candies .....
            Gatebee ! Good to see you back ! Obviously all's well.. Lol at the wine gums..def non-alcoholic,nowadays,but the traditional ones were flavoured with port apparently.

*is it Friday yet?*
            Not yet...but nearly ! Ah,the little guy seems to be moving even faster in your posts...or is it me going into overdrive ?

Kliggins should be well on the plane now .... hope she doesn't try all those tiny bottles of drink....
            Agh ! I forgot to ask her to sneak me a mini-bottle.(My niece (23) collects them..ah well.Too late.No worries !)
            we are almost there .... I can almost feel the laughter .... the smiles and the constant flashing of pics by one and all...

Nearly there ! Then you can relax.

(Relax..I think I've forgotten how to do that lately,with one thing and another.)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*waves* I'm here!!!!
              Yay!!!!! ((((Bev)))) Y'know he seems to be going faster from my POV too, he'll be hitting Mach 3 by Friday lunchtime

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                *Waves packet of digestive biccies* I bought some ,as I think he'll throw up if he eats the spread straight from the jar.Also,you and others may want some..so he can forget hogging it all down with a spoon !
                Yay *waves chocolate digestives*, umm ... I meant to buy the plain ones, really I did, heheh, nothing like gilding the lily though.

Maybe he can sit and scrape out the jar with his special Gabit spoon afterwards ^_^

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

((((Gatebee))) looking forward to meeting you Saturday

Only a couple of days to go I won't be in here tomorrow cos I'm going down to London and then Friday will be here

Hopefully I'll catch up with the thread on Friday morning but if I miss you all here's hoping you have a safe and comfy trip and seeya Saturday
                  Last edited by Rune; 26 October 2005, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Wow... I feel like I'm packing up my house. Have a safe journey for everyone who is leaving today. Our plane is suppose to land in London around 8am on Friday morning. I figure we'll be at the hotel around 11am as we are flying into Gatwick.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Kat

Comment

Yay *waves chocolate digestives*, umm ... I meant to buy the plain ones, really I did, heheh, nothing like gilding the lily though.

Maybe he can sit and scrape out the jar with his special Gabit spoon afterwards ^_^
                      Mmmm...choc digestives ! I think I bought plenty indigestion tabs..*checks* Yep !
                      If he throws up..it's his own fault !

ETA :
                      Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Wow... I feel like I'm packing up my house. Have a safe journey for everyone who is leaving today. Our plane is suppose to land in London around 8am on Friday morning. I figure we'll be at the hotel around 11am as we are flying into Gatwick.

Kat
                      See you Friday then, Kat and Mr K ! (((((((((both)))))))) I know what you mean about packing the house !
                      I've still got to pack my kids' stuff too,as they're going to Sis-In-Laws for the w/e.
                      Sweet joy..they can't decide what to pack ,so I get the job as usual.In return, they can jolly well help sort out all their other stuff spread through the house.
                      *sigh* I'm not going to yell at them..I'm not going to yell at them..mainly as I'd get more response from a brick wall !
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 October 2005, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Kat
                        Safe trip Kat

Originally posted by F.H. BAGPUSS
                        Mmmm...choc digestives ! I think I bought plenty indigestion tabs..*checks* Yep !
                        If he throws up..it's his own fault !
                        You are bringing the kitchen sink too aren't you? Just in case he does manage to over-indulge

Comment

The kitchen sink and other fittings seem to be the only things I'm not packing,Rune !
                          If Mr Baggie throws up,through pigging out, then he'll get no pity from me....and he knows it ,lol !

Comment

Yay!!!!! ((((Bev)))) Y'know he seems to be going faster from my POV too, he'll be hitting Mach 3 by Friday lunchtime
                            He does seem to be jumping faster, but I think that's because it's nearly Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! His little pal is excited too
                            sigpic

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

((((Gatebee))) looking forward to meeting you Saturday

Only a couple of days to go I won't be in here tomorrow cos I'm going down to London and then Friday will be here

Hopefully I'll catch up with the thread on Friday morning but if I miss you all here's hoping you have a safe and comfy trip and seeya Saturday
                              Woohoo! Safe journey Rune and I'll see you very soon!
                              sigpic

Comment

Kat
                                I also hope you have a safe journey. See you on Friday!!! Woohoo!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X