GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    For the first time in my life, my bras are suddenly too big. Maybe in another 6 weeks I will be back down to a vowel again. And I don't mean A.
    Dude!!! You seriously can't be higher than the consonants that I am?? To imply going down to a vowel and not be an A that would mean....wow!! No jogging for you either!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
      Dude!!! You seriously can't be higher than the consonants that I am?? To imply going down to a vowel and not be an A that would mean....wow!! No jogging for you either!
      Industrial strength sports bras

They don't even look all that ridiculously big because I'm tall and they look right on me. Sigh.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

doesn't it suck? lose a few pounds and you lose them off the boobs easier than you lose them off the gut or thighs

just not fair
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          doesn't it suck? lose a few pounds and you lose them off the boobs easier than you lose them off the gut or thighs
          just not fair
          If only we could choose where we can lose it from...mother nature can be so mean sometimes...I swear she must be part Goa'uld!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            That's the only reason why you love having me coming over???
            Glad I can be of use to someone!!
            Hehe ... of course not! But it's a nice side effect

44 days eh? Crazy!
            sigpic

Comment

Will this be your first con? Yes *bites nails*
              Why did you choose GABIT? At first, I didn't know it. But Amanda fans recommended and when the opportunity to register for AT4 came up, I just knew I had to try this out. . And since then, on the pure "preparative" part, I have yet to regret this choice, the team is awesome.
              Are you coming from a distance or near the con site? Hmm... I'm taking the Eurostar from Lille Europe and I live 30 minutes away by underground... So that's nothing but one hour and a half ride to be in London.
              Are you coming with a group of like-minded fans? My roommate, to say the least. Then maybe I'll meet up with some French fans, I don't know yet...
              And what about Naomi?!
              (Those who know me are familiar with the last question. If you really can tell me how Naomi's doing these days, then I'll definitely want to meet you at GABIT!) Joker for that one, I just arrived, I do not really know LOL

By the way, I'm Aeryn, from the Gabit board .. And to be honest, I feel a tiny bit lost around here LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Azeleen View Post
                Why did you choose GABIT? At first, I didn't know it. But Amanda fans recommended and when the opportunity to register for AT4 came up, I just knew I had to try this out. . And since then, on the pure "preparative" part, I have yet to regret this choice, the team is awesome.
                Are you coming from a distance or near the con site? Hmm... I'm taking the Eurostar from Lille Europe and I live 30 minutes away by underground... So that's nothing but one hour and a half ride to be in London.
                Are you coming with a group of like-minded fans? My roommate, to say the least. Then maybe I'll meet up with some French fans, I don't know yet...
                And what about Naomi?!
                (Those who know me are familiar with the last question. If you really can tell me how Naomi's doing these days, then I'll definitely want to meet you at GABIT!) Joker for that one, I just arrived, I do not really know LOL

By the way, I'm Aeryn, from the Gabit board .. And to be honest, I feel a tiny bit lost around here LOL
                Welcome to GateWorld Aeryn!
                Just a bit of warning...this place is addictive! I swear...I'm hooked!
                This won't be my first con but it is my first Gabit con...first time meeting Amanda and first time travelling away from home on my own...and no...I'm not some teenager whose mummy just cut the apron strings. I'm leaving behind my hubby and two teenage kids...there's a kinda weird feeling about that...I can't quite consolidate it yet myself!
                And my trip to get there will take...oooh lets see...20 plus hours to Germany then however long it takes to get to London from Amsterdam...I'm too [pooped to do the math!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Lowl... Well, the only thing that is bothering me regards the underground. Lots and lots of question, I hear London tube is one of the most developped in the world, or something like that. I just hope I won't get lost LOL . Anything else is already covered for me: spare money for the charities, the cash for the room, the train tickets, the outfits for Cocktail party & photoshoot session (yeah, I'm proud, first year and I got a charmed pass *bounces* ). I'm coming with a friend but we're parting in London cuz she doesn't like the Underground xD . Anyway... Gods, I can't frakking wait !!

Comment

And what about Naomi?!

Lowl... Well, the only thing that is bothering me regards the underground. Lots and lots of question, I hear London tube is one of the most developped in the world, or something like that. I just hope I won't get lost LOL . Anything else is already covered for me: spare money for the charities, the cash for the room, the train tickets, the outfits for Cocktail party & photoshoot session (yeah, I'm proud, first year and I got a charmed pass *bounces* ). I'm coming with a friend but we're parting in London cuz she doesn't like the Underground xD . Anyway... Gods, I can't frakking wait !!

WELCOME!

You will soon find your way around here (or be scared by what you see and run away screaming )

My first con was AT3 after which I took the Eurostar to Paris. Had so much fun last time, I decided to go back.

I'm coming from Canada so my travel time will be a bit longer.

I was just in London for the con last time so the extent of my tube experience was taking it from Heathrow to the train station. However, ask any questions you have as there are lots of locals who post here and will be able to help.

Oh, and you are way ahead of me in terms of organisation. So far I have my event ticket, a hotel room and a plane ticket. Haven't even begun to think about what I'm packing (other than chocolate and blue jello ).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

LOL, my pack is already done. The only thing missing is the etiquette from Eurostar lmao. I was afraid about the cocktail party dress I should bring, because I am not a "dress-girl"... But I found a nice outfit, skirt + top which I hope will do it.

Do you atleast know how you'll be dressed up as for the Abnormal ball??
                      Thanks for the welcoming here.

Comment

LOL, my pack is already done. The only thing missing is the etiquette from Eurostar lmao. I was afraid about the cocktail party dress I should bring, because I am not a "dress-girl"... But I found a nice outfit, skirt + top which I hope will do it.

Do you atleast know how you'll be dressed up as for the Abnormal ball?? Thanks for the welcoming here.

For me, I take it as a "come as you are" party.

(stands back and waits for the slings and arrows to fly)

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

LOL, you're playing on semantics too, i see LOL
                          Well, can't wait to discover how abnormal you are then

Comment

Do you atleast know how you'll be dressed up as for the Abnormal ball??
                            Thanks for the welcoming here.
                            I haven't even got my list completed for what I need to pack. I am soooo not ready...not near ready and I have 19 days to get ready!
                            Not sure what to wear to the cocktail thing though...might throw in the skirt and top I wore to my cousin's wedding...that ought to do it.
                            Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            For me, I take it as a "come as you are" party.
                            (stands back and waits for the slings and arrows to fly)

But of course!! Are we not all abnormals? No need to get dressed up in anything fancy...just come as the abby you are!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

LOL, you're playing on semantics too, i see LOL
                              Well, can't wait to discover how abnormal you are then
                              Be afraid. Be very afraid.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Some news from the Gabit camp which people might be interested in:

You may be interested to know that a genuine copy of Stuck obtained from the director, Lindsay Bourne and signed by Amanda Tapping is now up on the eBay auction site - see the link below for full details:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks to the generosity of one of our attendees the full sale proceeds from this online auction are being donated (via Gabit at AT4) to the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People charity.

Feel free to spread the words to anyone you know that is interested in getting hold of a copy of this DVD as it would be great if this item raised lots of dosh for our beloved pups!

Comment

Working...
                                X