GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg, I so wish I was going

Well, at least I can look forward to plenty of detailed and juicy reports and piccies though right?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

Well, at least I can look forward to plenty of detailed and juicy reports and piccies though right?
      a lotof people will be there in spirit. (((((hugs)))))

I like the sig!!!!!

Comment

Maybe if you bribe us with something.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          Yes indeedy ! I'm taking the (almost) pocket sized Bagpuss my RL best pal gave me.(She couldn't afford to come ,but if I can hold it in focus in a few pics and in the photo with Amanda,my friend will be overjoyed ! )
          Aw, it's a shame she couldn't come but yes, Bagpuss in the pictures - and especially the one with Amanda - will hopefully go a way to making her feel part of it

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Well... When you put it that way...
            Spaz (somehow that sounds so rude), awwww you came back.
            sigpic

Comment

I can't even begin to catch up on all these posts I've missed, so I'll just assume it was the usual hyper madness
              Badges are now finished for ALL of those whose names appear on Baggies list on pg63 as attending the convention - although I haven't done one for 'Mr Baggie', would he like one?
              I'm not sure how often I'll get in here this week to check arrangements and stuff, so if I say that I will sit with my little bag of badges in the foyer of the hotel from 5 - 5.30 on the Friday if people want to collect them from me then? For those of you who won't be around then, I can leave them with someone else or you could just look for me on the Saturday morning. Does that sound okay?

Have fun with your packing
              LizWhite.net

Comment

(((((Flippy)))))
                Yes it's been pretty manic in here, business as usual y'know
                Can't wait to see the badges I'll no doubt see you on the Saturday but if it''s okay by you I'll get Kliggs to pick up my badge from you on the Friday please.

Looking forward to meeting out Gabit firewalker (((Flippy)))

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                  I can't even begin to catch up on all these posts I've missed, so I'll just assume it was the usual hyper madness
                  Badges are now finished for ALL of those whose names appear on Baggies list on pg63 as attending the convention - although I haven't done one for 'Mr Baggie', would he like one?
                  I'm not sure how often I'll get in here this week to check arrangements and stuff, so if I say that I will sit with my little bag of badges in the foyer of the hotel from 5 - 5.30 on the Friday if people want to collect them from me then? For those of you who won't be around then, I can leave them with someone else or you could just look for me on the Saturday morning. Does that sound okay?

That sounds great Flippy. I can't wait to see them. I can try to be around the hotel at that time to collect badges for anyone who would like me to.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Got to love those Bunnies ! Wish you could be at Gabit.I really do.We'll be trying to give reports during and after though .

Kliggins has already posted (somewhere back in this thread !) the excellent idea of proposing a proper toast to absent friends from GW after the Meal.You'll be in our thoughts,believe me ! ((((((((((((SS)))))))))))
                    It would have been very cool to meet all you! (Just not possible this year. ) I'll be sending good thoughts and vibes your way as much as I can!

Here's to a safe trip for all who are flying and driving and to a good time to be had by all!

(((FHB))) ((((All GABIT-eers))))
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      It would have been very cool to meet all you! (Just not possible this year. ) I'll be sending good thoughts and vibes your way as much as I can!
                      Here's to a safe trip for all who are flying and driving and to a good time to be had by all!
                      ((((((SS)))))) would have been cool to meet you too, maybe next time then

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Bribe us ? The best we can hope for is a VR carrot for the Vr Dust bunnies...
                        (Well,carrots are orange,before you turn the evil grin or the raspberries on me,Kliggins !

(((((((((Agent Dark))))))))) We'll keep you,and The Dancer happy with reportage,I'm certain !

(Actually,I think reports would come under "Mandatory" !)

Originally posted by Rune
                        Aw, it's a shame she couldn't come but yes, Bagpuss in the pictures - and especially the one with Amanda - will hopefully go a way to making her feel part of it
                        I hope so..and at least the mascot should give Amanda a laugh .I'm going to nab my kids' Major Clanger toy as well, to represent all the Gwrs who can't come .
                        Hope that idea doesn't offend anyone !

Originally posted by flippy18

(((((((((((((((((Flippy))))))))))))))) You've done a wonderful job and your plan for giving out the badges sounds watertight to me !
                        Looking forward very much to meeting you for real on Friday.
                        As for the elusive "Mr Baggie",you've already done his badge...I'm actually married to SeaBee.About time I stated that clearly,I think.
                        We seldom bother posting replies to each other,and I know we're far from the only married couple,family members,or whatever,on GW.He just posts a lot less than I do,and well,we seldom share the same threads anyway.Secret of a happy marriage between SG fans ...

That sounds great Flippy. I can't wait to see them. I can try to be around the hotel at that time to collect badges for anyone who would like me to.
                        Great idea Kliggins. You'll be among the earliest Gabiteers anyway,I think.

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

((((((SS))))))) Maybe another time ,eh ? Thanks for your support and good vibes !
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 October 2005, 02:13 AM.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Haha, well there'll be plenty of green to go around when you get back

Comment

HELP, UK Gabiteers! I just found out that my auto pickup from Heathrow on Thursday morning will not be coming - car troubles! So I have to go to Plan B and get myself from Terminal 4 to the hotel!

I know we've posted about this but I don't have a printer on my home PC and much too busy next two days with packing and running errands and then back to students tomorrow into evening to even play with this ... can someone kindly remind me EXACTLY what transport I'm looking for and if it's a free line or if not, what's usual charge? Also, I would like to change my $$ to BSPs (did I do that right?) at Heathrow but use an ATM machine ... I assume there are ATMs at the airport?! This is freaking me out a bit as my daughter and her friend were just going to be waiting at the other side of customs and, plop, throw suitcases in car and proceed. NOT.

I know hotel is near the airport but, again, would really appreciate someone walking me through the bus routes once again and someone mentioned about "construction" earlier and how that affected the buses.

Okay ... I have to start some errands. Will wait to hear! Bless you!

CG (who is usually quite good at self mobility but a bit on overload with demands at school and home next 2-3 days) Great news about Kat!!

Comment

Yasureyoubetcha! After all, your assistant head of Samandan security will be with us!

Comment

You'll probably find all the reports and pics in 'The Court Case Gazette'
                                I think we should have a whip round now for the bail money!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X