• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    OMG
    ONLY 5 DAYS
    LEFT TILL GABIT!

( Sorry Ladies, I'm hyperventilating )
    inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale

Sorry I haven't been around to read all the posts over the past few weeks, but would some kind Gabiteer please point me to a post that will tell me what time everyone will be meeting up for dinner on Saturday?
    Kat! Glad to see you back and hope you are feeling better.

Meet at 6:00 in the foyer of the hotel Saturday. Dinner orders at 6:30, bar/disco afterwards at 8:00. Flippy and Amber are meeting us after dinner as the bistro is now completely booked for that Saturday night and we cannot increase our party number. (Post #1251, page 63)

Woohoo!! Started throwing things in the direction of a suitcase! Amazing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      Enthusiastic and then some! Over 1200 posts!!! My you’re a talkative bunch! (But then “knowing” most of y’all - I already knew that!)
      Well,the thread began back in July, so it's kinda grown at an average of something like 400 posts per month between us all plotting,planning,and news updating of all the Gabit event stuff ..and of course,winding each other up a little about costumes etc !
      Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      But your talk about dust bunnies (and my penchant for being very UNobsessive about dusting….) led me to purchase this wooden plaque today at a thrift store today for $2. And I immediately thought about the conversation in here a few days ago…
      Got to love those Bunnies ! Wish you could be at Gabit.I really do.We'll be trying to give reports during and after though .

Kliggins has already posted (somewhere back in this thread !) the excellent idea of proposing a proper toast to absent friends from GW after the Meal.You'll be in our thoughts,believe me ! ((((((((((((SS)))))))))))

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Sorry I haven't been around to read all the posts over the past few weeks, but would some kind Gabiteer please point me to a post that will tell me what time everyone will be meeting up for dinner on Saturday?
      Kliggins has already answered your plea,but I just wanted to say :"Yippeeeee" ,personally,as I'm so glad you can make it after all !
      (((((((((((((Kat)))))))))))))))) Now,get your breath back,relax, and have some VR Herbal tea...
      (Who am I kidding ? By Friday,I'll need oxygen treatment,if I don't stop "Squeeeing" !)

Originally posted by Kliggins

Woohoo!! Started throwing things in the direction of a suitcase! Amazing.
      Hope some of the objects actually make it into your case. (PB Twixes at least ! )
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Uh... Ahem... This is really embarrassing *cough* but I just had to clarify something...

What exactly is all of the orange for again?! I have an idea, but I wanted to make sure...

Comment

Orange is Amanda's fave colour,and thus the Saturday Con Disco is "Orange theme" dress,accessories,boas,hats ,wigs,dust bunnies,....anything really !
          (Don't be embarassed,Dancer,..to the observer, we must look a bit (or very) nutty ! )

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Orange is Amanda's fave colour,and thus the Saturday Con Disco is "Orange theme" dress,accessories,boas,hats ,wigs,dust bunnies,....anything really !
            (Don't be embarassed,Dancer,..to the observer, we must look a bit (or very) nutty ! )
            Thanks! That's what I thought, as I remembered reading that somewhere from a con report or something...

But you guys? Nutty?! No way... Not nutty... at all...

*backs away slowly*

You guys are gonna have so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Thanks! That's what I thought, as I remembered reading that somewhere from a con report or something...

But you guys? Nutty?! No way... Not nutty... at all...

*backs away slowly*

You guys are gonna have so much fun.
              Spaz, come back. *grins evilly* We are really sane. Come back, come back.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh ,it's going to be fun all right,especially given the fact that I'm "directionally challenged" from time to time. I'm hoping not to get lost navigating the Hotel itself !

On top of that I'm excited ,but hope not to be dorkish in front of Amanda herself at any point.

Going to be a great w/e,though,and I feel very lucky to be a small part of it all.

*Emits small "Squeeee*
                (Trying to be a little more dignified today ! )

Comment

Oh ,it's going to be fun all right,especially given the fact that I'm "directionally challenged" from time to time. I'm hoping not to get lost navigating the Hotel itself !

On top of that I'm excited ,but hope not to be dorkish in front of Amanda herself at any point.

Going to be a great w/e,though,and I feel very lucky to be a small part of it all.

*Emits small "Squeeee*
                  (Trying to be a little more dignified today ! )
                  Baggie you should have been more dignified before, now is the time to be undignified. Squee away; I have the double strength ear plugs in now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Baggie you should have been more dignified before, now is the time to be undignified. Squee away; I have the double strength ear plugs in now.
                    Har-de-Har !

Ok.Warnings for Hyper "moment".......

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                    Happy now,K ?
                    *Wanders away to wheeze in private*

Comment

Har-de-Har !

Ok.Warnings for Hyper "moment".......

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                      Happy now,K ?
                      *Wanders away to wheeze in private*
                      Much happier, thank you.
                      sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                        It's later this week, this week, this weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!

(((Kat))) glad to hear you're still in with us

*wonders if Kliggs has packed her velveteen rabbit to hug on the plane*

You are still bringing Bagpuss aren't you Baggie?

Comment

Kinda !

Nope.First get-together.Never met Bev,Kliggins, or Rune before..we just seem to share a certain odd sense of humour !

(I've met Gipsy and Mal at a GW meet last year,so that counts a bit though.)
                          You forgot Seabee on that bottom list!!!!!!!!!

Comment

5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Much happier, thank you.
                              Glad to know that !
                              Originally posted by Rune
                              It's later this week, this week, this weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!

Yup !
                              *wonders if Kliggs has packed her velveteen rabbit to hug on the plane*
                              Awwww..I hope so !
                              You are still bringing Bagpuss aren't you Baggie?
                              Yes indeedy ! I'm taking the (almost) pocket sized Bagpuss my RL best pal gave me.(She couldn't afford to come ,but if I can hold it in focus in a few pics and in the photo with Amanda,my friend will be overjoyed ! )

Comment

Spaz, come back. *grins evilly* We are really sane. Come back, come back.

Well... When you put it that way...

Comment

Working...
                                X