No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone point me in the direction of more info- line up i guess- of the sanctuary con? I just saw "register here" and did lol
    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter View Post
      Can someone point me in the direction of more info- line up i guess- of the sanctuary con? I just saw "register here" and did lol
      I don't think there's a difinite list up yet, IIRC they just said 'cast, crew, directors and anyone else involved with Sanctuary that can be there'

Btw, anyone still waiting to hear, do keep an eye on your junk/spam folder. That's where my email went

Comment

128 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm just jumping in real quick to congratulate everyone for their ticket purchases and I have to say, the G4 have done the best job ever in getting all this done so promptly. I'm still waiting to hear from someone from Armageddon admin in regards to my dinner ticket.
          I don't know how you guys do it but you're bloody brilliant!
          (((G4)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Congrats to everyone receiving word overnight of their newly acquired SE tickets!

So, can we start a list yet of who's going or are we going to be shuffled off to the proper thread for that?

Comment

there's a list started in the sanctuary con thread in the sanctuary folder
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I added us to it already Cel - see, occasionally I can be on the ball! LOL
                ....and yes, that translates into we got our tickets + add-on! YAY!!!!!!!! *ahem* ... *calms slightly*

Congrats and can't wait to see all y'all over there Quietly begins plotting...
                For those of you still waiting patiently, my fingers are X'd for ya!
                ...and to MUMSEY and the rest of the tireless crew, ***HUGE HUGS*** Y'all seriously rock the rock-rock!!
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  I added us to it already Cel - see, occasionally I can be on the ball! LOL
                  ....and yes, that translates into we got our tickets + add-on! YAY!!!!!!!! *ahem* ... *calms slightly*

Congrats and can't wait to see all y'all over there Quietly begins plotting...
                  For those of you still waiting patiently, my fingers are X'd for ya!
                  ...and to MUMSEY and the rest of the tireless crew, ***HUGE HUGS*** Y'all seriously rock the rock-rock!!
                  Woohoood! Congrats on the tickets

Y'know it's odd, but I'm starting to get excited about meeting all the GWers as much as the Sanctuary crew

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Woohoood! Congrats on the tickets

Y'know it's odd, but I'm starting to get excited about meeting all the GWers as much as the Sanctuary crew
                    That's not odd, no worries!
                    Possibly slightly 'abnormal' though ... (j/k) *giggles*
                    ...and no, I have *not* ingested any sugar yet this morning. I swear! ...stopping looking at me like that... oh....
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                      That's not odd, no worries!
                      Possibly slightly 'abnormal' though ... (j/k) *giggles*
                      ...and no, I have *not* ingested any sugar yet this morning. I swear! ...stopping looking at me like that... oh....

I haven't ingested anything but coffee all day due to the butterflies in my stomach If I don't get them under control I could be a couple of stone lighter by next July

which actually woodn't be a bad thing

Comment

Yep, I recieved our confirmation for tickets and the meet and greet too

See no problems putting this luddite in charge
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I have now sent out all the SE allocation emails. If you haven't yet received yours, please check your spam boxes and have a good look in your in boxes before contacting me on [email protected]

Everyone who applied for tickets should have had a response from me.

Please do not ask for acknowledgement of your acceptance. It makes a lot of extra emails that aren't necessary. I promise you that if I haven't heard from you at the end of seven days, I will contact you and ask if you still want the tickets before I cancel them.

Kay G4
                          Registration
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Btw, anyone still waiting to hear, do keep an eye on your junk/spam folder. That's where my email went
                            Yep. That's where mine went as well
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                              I have now sent out all the SE allocation emails. If you haven't yet received yours, please check your spam boxes and have a good look in your in boxes before contacting me on [email protected]

Everyone who applied for tickets should have had a response from me.

Please do not ask for acknowledgement of your acceptance. It makes a lot of extra emails that aren't necessary. I promise you that if I haven't heard from you at the end of seven days, I will contact you and ask if you still want the tickets before I cancel them.

Kay G4
                              Registration
                              Thanks Kay, it's really great that you can give us this sort of information on here

I've been asking myself all morning if 'accepting' did just mean replying to your email or if I should have done something else Total con-newbie here

Comment

I've been asking myself all morning if 'accepting' did just mean replying to your email or if I should have done something else Total con-newbie here
                                I was wondering the same thing.

I'm not a Con newbie but certainly am a GABIT Con newbie
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X