No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be able to go to the events in Vancouver next year, but I know a GABIT event is an wonderful way to spend your weekend, everyone who's lucky enough to get tickets to these events will have a fantastic time!

Role on AT4!!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      I won't be able to go to the events in Vancouver next year, but I know a GABIT event is an wonderful way to spend your weekend, everyone who's lucky enough to get tickets to these events will have a fantastic time!

Role on AT4!!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      Like Julia, I certainly won't be able to go next year, but good luck to all those people who hope to get tickets when the time comes. In the meantime, am looking ahead to AT4 with rising excitement as the countdown continues!

Also, congratulations to Julia on completing the Race for Life - well done!

Alison

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        Wow. I had no idea that schools started that early elsewhere in the states.

School can't start until Labor Day here because teenagers are needed for the tourist trade. We've been out of school for less than a week.

I'm already on my second trip of the summer. I have been to a con in Chicago and now I'm starting my second week in GA and will be going to FL tomorrow. We finished June 5th this year and start again on Aug 2nd.

I'm glad AT4 will be the week of a school holiday this year as it will allow me to save one personal day.
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          So far they have only said around 350 people for MTM right? No further info yet on the Sanctuary con?
          I wouldn't worry about the registration, I'm sure they learned from AT4 and improved things.
          Maybe I'm presuming a bit much. I read that Gabit would like to keep attendance to around 350 for MTM so I was guessing that the Sanctuary con would be the same as that's a number they seem to like...

*waits for G4 to prove her wrong*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Maybe I'm presuming a bit much. I read that Gabit would like to keep attendance to around 350 for MTM so I was guessing that the Sanctuary con would be the same as that's a number they seem to like...

*waits for G4 to prove her wrong*
            Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
            Okay let's see if I've got this right. Two events, two registrations. RDA a GABIT AT like event (WooHoo). What about Sanctuary how many folks allowed for the Sanctuary event? I am so psyched!
            MTM will be like AT's events with us but spread out over three days not two.

SE ( Sanctuary Experience) will be a multi guest event and the upper limit of General admission tickets is set higher than our one person events. More details in the FAQs which will follow before Reg is opened as the event format is completely different to any of our previous events.

Reg will open at different times for each event and we will post the times/ dates in advance as usual.

We have indeed changed the reg system for these events to cope with the demand we expect.

Hugs
            Becks
            G4

Comment

144 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*Mildly hoarse from singing all weekend*

Cannot believe June is almost over!! And the longest day of the year is past!!!!! Which means = days will be getting shorter again = Boo....but! November is that bit closer = YEAH!!!

Best to all

*starts singing again in effort to raise funds for SE/MTM....Onlookers ask for ear-plugs*

S'n'T
                "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                Sara O' Neill's father;
                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
                  *Mildly hoarse from singing all weekend*

Cannot believe June is almost over!! And the longest day of the year is past!!!!! Which means = days will be getting shorter again = Boo....but! November is that bit closer = YEAH!!!

Best to all

*starts singing again in effort to raise funds for SE/MTM....Onlookers ask for ear-plugs*

S'n'T
                  *throws £1 at SnT to stop him singing*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Does Gabit have their own mailing list or is the Yahoo one the only avenue other than visiting the Gabit/Legends/RDA websites for info?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                      Does Gabit have their own mailing list or is the Yahoo one the only avenue other than visiting the Gabit/Legends/RDA websites for info?
                      We do not have a specific mailing list. The Gabit Yahoo announce list is the best option if you don't spend time on the forums and websites.

But I have to say that we post here simultaneously with information as well. The websites which will also have info will be the Gabit website (and forum), the Legends Website, AT and RDA websites. Also we post to to the official Sanctuary forum. There are also Facebook groups for Gabit, Sanctuary Experience and MTM available to join which will get information and are a good place to meet fellow fans and con goers. Think that about covers it.

Julia
                      G4
                      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

*Quickly stops singing and scoops up the £1 Stg. in an "Artful Dodger" kinda way, craftily hiding it from other singers*
                        Sara O' Neill's father;
                        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                          MTM will be like AT's events with us but spread out over three days not two.

SE ( Sanctuary Experience) will be a multi guest event and the upper limit of General admission tickets is set higher than our one person events. More details in the FAQs which will follow before Reg is opened as the event format is completely different to any of our previous events.

Reg will open at different times for each event and we will post the times/ dates in advance as usual.

We have indeed changed the reg system for these events to cope with the demand we expect.

Hugs
                          Becks
                          G4
                          This is all good to hear. We know we are bugging you awfully early on all these details but you've brought it on yourselves by making us so darned excited.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            This is all good to hear. We know we are bugging you awfully early on all these details but you've brought it on yourselves by making us so darned excited.
                            What she said ^^^^

If I keep bouncing like this there'll be nothing left of me come next July

Comment

143 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*evil thoughts: Dipsofjazz gives £1 per day..... 409 days to MTM.....£1 x 409 = ???- brain overload*

*goes back to singing*
                                Sara O' Neill's father;
                                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Working...
                                X