• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      *Bounce* The days are disappearing quickly.

I was looking back my calender and a year ago today (going by date) was the start of AT3!! Sometimes it seems so long ago but then I can go down memory lane and remember the wonderful time I had and the friends I met, then I remember it like it was yesterday!

*Hugs the G4* Thanks guys for giving us the best events ever!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        I was looking back my calender and a year ago today (going by date) was the start of AT3!! Sometimes it seems so long ago but then I can go down memory lane and remember the wonderful time I had and the friends I met, then I remember it like it was yesterday!
        Aww so it was.

one year ago I was mercilessly teased by a group of dodgy Samandans...

... of course they still do it now anyway so I may have to find another reason as to why AT3 was so special.

ooh ooh yes, one year ago I pounced on an unsuspecting Mandy from behind... that was fun
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys!

Was it really a year ago? Wow, that was one fast year! Fab memories of that great weekend and catching up with many familiar faces of fandom (yes illiteration is cool!)...come to think of it...that'd be a great name for a rock group
          *Carlsberg Voiceover Guy :* : "It's the Fab Familiar Faces of Fandom!!"

Any-hoo, really looking forward to seeing all you guys at AT4, and catching up on all the news...best wishes to all.

Enjoy the Bank Hol Weekend

S'n'T
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Oh wow, thanks for reminding us it's 1 year today Julia! I'm SO glad we have another weekend to look forward to, cause AT3 was so wonderful

*daydreams back*
            sigpic

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  *Bounce* The days are disappearing quickly.

*Hugs the G4* Thanks guys for giving us the best events ever!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  I missed the whole anniversary thing. I was out of town and came back to e-mails from people I met at AT3 wishing me a happy anniversary! Time flies when you're old!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                  Aww so it was.

... of course they still do it now anyway so I may have to find another reason as to why AT3 was so special.

ooh ooh yes, one year ago I pounced on an unsuspecting Mandy from behind... that was fun
                  Well, you can't possibly mean me since we barely met at AT3.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Comment

Aww so it was.

And my back is still feeling that hug

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      I missed the whole anniversary thing. I was out of town and came back to e-mails from people I met at AT3 wishing me a happy anniversary! Time flies when you're old!

Well, you can't possibly mean me since we barely met at AT3.
                      Recalls seeing EH-T in the pub, everytime we arrived
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Heeeeee!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Aww so it was.

Dodgy Samandans.......must mean rderoch and Suse....

Yeah and you know those friends we were talking with could have warned of your impending attack.........
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Wasn't Rderoch in that pub everytime too???......Was EhT stalking her?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

For someone who claims not to drink, she sure spends a lot of time in pubs.

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Dodgy Samandans.......must mean rderoch and Suse....

Yeah and you know those friends we were talking with could have warned of your impending attack.........
                              Hey! I resemble that remark!

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Wasn't Rderoch in that pub everytime too???......Was EhT stalking her?
                              Me? In a pub? Never.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X