GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    Just wanted to say I hope everyone going to GABIT has a marvelous time! I lurk in here sometimes because Kliggs has occasionally mentioned she is going, and the enthusiasm in this thread is just infectious! Safe trips everyone!
    Thanks for the good wishes Seshat. Enthusiastic?......us?.......really?.....ya think?...... *is it Friday yet?...is it Friday yet?...*
    sigpic

Comment

*Zats Mr Hyperactive -Smiley*
      *Paints him in day-glo orange*

Nope.Not Friday yet,but cleaning your "chappie" up may keep you busy !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        No doubt you have ! *Lobs pumpkin mush after Bev*

So..you packed then ?
        *squelch* Ow! We use turnips up here...you should know that!
        I was just thinking of starting packing today. I seem to be bringing everything I own with me, so perhaps I'd better think about leaving one or two things here.
        sigpic

Comment

Got Balloons

Comment

Originally posted by sg1portal
            Got Balloons
            Orange ones, I hope!
            sigpic

Comment

*Zats Mr Hyperactive -Smiley*
              *Paints him in day-glo orange*

Nope.Not Friday yet,but cleaning your "chappie" up may keep you busy !
              You zatted my smiley!!!!!
              *cleans him off very quickly* You can't keep a good smiley down
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Just wanted to say I hope everyone going to GABIT has a marvelous time! I lurk in here sometimes because Kliggs has occasionally mentioned she is going, and the enthusiasm in this thread is just infectious! Safe trips everyone!
                Thanks for the good wishes, Seshat! It does seem like a pretty lively group ... hope the hotel will still be standing on Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  *squelch* Ow! We use turnips up here...you should know that!
                  Maybe but VR Pumpkin mush isn't as ...painful !
                  I was just thinking of starting packing today. I seem to be bringing everything I own with me, so perhaps I'd better think about leaving one or two things here.
                  All you need is : the sequinned cat suit,couple of changes of clothes,your e-ticket ,plenty sponds,a bottle opener,list of questions for Amanda,toothbrush and grooming kit...easy !
                  (Plus the banjo and case ..and a big enough bag to carry your memorabilia home. )

Originally posted by sg1portal
                  Got Balloons
                  Balloons are good !
                  So do I add you to the main list,then ?

You zatted my smiley!!!!!
                  Yep !
                  *cleans him off very quickly* You can't keep a good smiley down
                  Sheesh..I want my money back on this day-glo paint !
                  VR stuff just doesn't do the job it seems.....

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  It does seem like a pretty lively group ... hope the hotel will still be standing on Monday morning.
                  Oh,I think the hotel will be safe...despite our liveliness there won't be any chucking tvs out of windows, and all that kind of thing !

We'll be good,Mom !

Comment

Maybe but VR Pumpkin mush isn't as ...painful !
                    So true. Thanks for being so thoughtful!

All you need is : the sequinned cat suit,couple of changes of clothes,your e-ticket ,plenty sponds,a bottle opener,list of questions for Amanda,toothbrush and grooming kit...easy !
                    (Plus the banjo and case ..and a big enough bag to carry your memorabilia home. )
                    Cat suit has been cleaned as is ready. Been playing lots of gigs to make spondulicks for the weekend, although I may need an extra suitcase to bring home all the stuff I'm going to buy! As for the bottle opener....never leave home without one!

Balloons are good !
                    So do I add you to the main list,then ?
                    I hope she means that she's bringing ballons, and not that we are a bunch of balloons!!! (although I've often wondered about that!)

Sheesh..I want my money back on this day-glo paint !
                    VR stuff just doesn't do the job it seems.....

Oh,I think the hotel will be safe...despite our liveliness there won't be any chucking tvs out of windows, and all that kind of thing !

We'll be good,Mom !
                    We won't be chucking tvs out of the window? Hmmmm....*thinks about plan B*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Runs away humming "Rune Rabbit Rune"..*
                      Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Strolls back to work humming, more like croaking, Rune Rabbit Rune
                      Is it just me or is this starting to smell like a conspiracy?

Comment

So true. Thanks for being so thoughtful!
                        I try my best
                        Cat suit has been cleaned as is ready. Been playing lots of gigs to make spondulicks for the weekend, although I may need an extra suitcase to bring home all the stuff I'm going to buy! As for the bottle opener....never leave home without one!
                        Seems you're well prepped for Gabit then.
                        Now in awe of the cat-suit.
                        I hope she means that she's bringing ballons, and not that we are a bunch of balloons!!! (although I've often wondered about that!)
                        Er,yes..I didn't mean to imply that the Gabit attendees will look like balloons !
                        No reply to that,really...except :
                        We won't be chucking tvs out of the window? Hmmmm....*thinks about plan B*
                        *Shudders at the prospect of Bev's Plan B*

Originally posted by Rune
                        Is it just me or is this starting to smell like a conspiracy?
                        Might be ! Oooh look ! Cute Wabbit !

Comment

Wheeee, it's getting so close now, must be time to bring on the dancing orange, yeee-haw!!!!

Comment

Very..nice,Rune ! (They aren't intending to get into a battle with Bev's Hyper-Smiley chappie are they ? )

Gabit's coming closer..and if it's half as much fun as we all expect,we'll be on Cloud 9 for weeks afterwards .
                            (Or near collapse .. I'm still trying to work out a timetable that includes some sleep ! )

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              Wheeee, it's getting so close now, must be time to bring on the dancing orange, yeee-haw!!!!

Well, it's about time we had the dancing oranges!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Gabit's coming closer..and if it's half as much fun as we all expect,we'll be on Cloud 9 for weeks afterwards .
                                (Or near collapse .. I'm still trying to work out a timetable that includes some sleep ! )
                                Sleep? What is this sleep?

Well yes, I suppose you will have to try and squeeze in at least a couple of hours kip if you're going to look bright eyed and bushy tailed in the mornings aren't you? (bushy tailed ... why am I now thinking about theTufty Club? )

I think we're going to be doing a lot of hearty 'ohhh, remember when you ....' things for a l-o-n-g time after Gabit *grin*

Comment

Working...
                                X