GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    We're both a little red in the face from all the bouncing around! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dds/icon95.gif I don't think you'll be able to catch us to paint us orange!
    Fair enough...but you have to sleep sometimes.<BEG>
    I adore Shawn the Sheep. I used to wear a badge with him on it. *runs to search for badge*
    Oh help ! What have I started ?? We're supposed to go to Gabit for Amanda,not Wallace and Gromit and pals !

Imagine it.....
    " Hey up Amanda .Fancy a piece of cheese ? No ? Not even Wensleydale ? "

Just kidding you,Bev. Wear the badge !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

You scare me, so we wouldn't want to traumatize the poor wee soul!
      Thank you for confirming my scary factor.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Thank you for confirming my scary factor.
        LOL ! You want scary,then look no further than me.It's only 5 weeks since my last haircut,and already I look like I've been caught in an electric storm.
        Even my daughter has decreed that I need a trim and some hair gel or something with extra "hold",before I set off for Gabit .
        Trouble is,with my allergies,I've never been able to use most hair products,or make-ups.
        *Sigh* 41 and still using baby shampoos !

Comment

8 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            LOL ! You want scary,then look no further than me.It's only 5 weeks since my last haircut,and already I look like I've been caught in an electric storm.
            Even my daughter has decreed that I need a trim and some hair gel or something with extra "hold",before I set off for Gabit .
            Trouble is,with my allergies,I've never been able to use most hair products,or make-ups.
            *Sigh* 41 and still using baby shampoos !
            Awww ((((Baggie)))
            My hair's going to be pretty scary too, first I overdid the blonde bits, now I've overdone the red bits, the ends need trimming but I'm scared to go to the hairdressers as they always lop about 6 inches off instead of the little bit on the ends that you're asking for ... I may have to resort to drastic measures and get my other half to do it ... I'd do it myself except I remember the disasterous results of my last attempt and I don't really want to have to come along on Saturday with a bag over my head (shut up, Kliggs )

*SQUUEEEEEEEEEE*
            A week and a day to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              Awww ((((Baggie)))
              My hair's going to be pretty scary too, first I overdid the blonde bits, now I've overdone the red bits, the ends need trimming but I'm scared to go to the hairdressers as they always lop about 6 inches off instead of the little bit on the ends that you're asking for ...
              (((((((Rune)))))) I see your problem.
              One of my friends is a fully qualified hairdresser/stylist and set up her own business while her kids were small,as she couldn't afford to give up work.She does a marvellous job,and actually gives her customers the style they ask for,or as close as posible,depending on their hair type and pattern.
              Trouble is,she's been overbooked for months,as she's become really popular.

I may need to book a trim at one of the local salons..*gulp*

I may have to resort to drastic measures and get my other half to do it ... I'd do it myself except I remember the disasterous results of my last attempt and I don't really want to have to come along on Saturday with a bag over my head (shut up, Kliggs )
              Yipes ! Good luck with the home hair trim,if you need to resort to that.
              *SQUUEEEEEEEEEE*
              Oh yes !
              What do a few stray tufts of hair matter when there's all that fun to look forward to ?
              *Adds baseball cap to the packing list*
              Got a Boonie hat somewhere too....

Comment

Have you been reading the RDA thread?

I may need to book a trim at one of the local salons..*gulp*
                ((((((Baggie))))))) good luck! I wavered outside the door of one in town earlier and having seen how young and trendy all the stylists were decided to go have coffee instead ... yes, yes, bok bok bok I am

Comment

Only one week to go......only one week to go....

Why don't we help Amanda's charity by auctioning off the chance to lop...I mean cut...off a few strands of Rune and Baggie's hair? We could make millions out of this!
                  sigpic

Comment

Why don't we help Amanda's charity by auctioning off the chance to lop...I mean cut...off a few strands of Rune and Baggie's hair? We could make millions out of this!
                    Lop?

That's a nice idea but ... um ... Baggie, you can go first!

*whimpers* Bev tried to cover it up but she definitely said LOP!!!

Comment

Awww ((((Baggie)))
                      My hair's going to be pretty scary too, first I overdid the blonde bits, now I've overdone the red bits, the ends need trimming but I'm scared to go to the hairdressers as they always lop about 6 inches off instead of the little bit on the ends that you're asking for ... I may have to resort to drastic measures and get my other half to do it ... I'd do it myself except I remember the disasterous results of my last attempt and I don't really want to have to come along on Saturday with a bag over my head (shut up, Kliggs )

*SQUUEEEEEEEEEE*
                      But you would look so nice with a bag over your head *shuts mouth now*
                      sigpic

Comment

NO BOONIES!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I like that idea Bev. You can cancel you trim and get on the auction too.

*whimpers* Bev tried to cover it up but she definitely said LOP!!!
                          C'mon, you know you wanna. How much worse can it be than hubs doing it or the way it looks now.
                          sigpic

Comment

But you would look so nice with a bag over your head *shuts mouth now*
                            Maybe so, but I wouldn't want to steal the limelight & focus away from your outfit would I?

Comment

Maybe so, but I wouldn't want to steal the limelight & focus away from your outfit would I?
                              My outfit?
                              sigpic

Comment

C'mon, you know you wanna. How much worse can it be than hubs doing it or the way it looks now.
                                NO! I do not wanna and you can't make me ...

well possibly you can but you're far to nice to try aren't you

Comment

Working...
                                X