No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Helps dig Julia out from under all the paper work* to wish her....

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    Happy birthday Julia!!!
    yep I got lazy
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday Julia!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy Birthday Julia!

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Julia R. Hope you had a blast!!

Shirt'n'Tie
            "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
            Sara O' Neill's father;
            COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

You know that's only 5 lots of fifty days...and that's just to the weekend...how many are going to be actually leaving home before then???
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Chelle, if your this excitable now I'm totally wondering if your going to explode when November finally gets here

..and I'll be digging my toes into European soil long before the famous weekend gets here myself

Happy Belated Birthday Julia! Hope you had a wonderful day

Comment

Gosh!

Has anybody seen the US $ vs GB Pound exchange rate lately? I never thought I'd see a 1-to-1 ratio in my life. But, if it keeps heading like this, it could be there by November. Wow! Interesting times we live in.

You know what this means don't you? More money for the auction and raffle tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                    Gosh!

Has anybody seen the US $ vs GB Pound exchange rate lately? I never thought I'd see a 1-to-1 ratio in my life. But, if it keeps heading like this, it could be there by November. Wow! Interesting times we live in.

You know what this means don't you? More money for the auction and raffle tickets!
                    shhhh.. if u mention it ur gonna jinx it.. lol..

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      Did you forget what group you're posting in?
                      But Julia is one of the G4 and is therefore one of the responsible ones, unlike the attendees.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        But Julia is one of the G4 and is therefore one of the responsible ones, unlike the attendees.
                        (Sprays tea all over keyboard)

Mumsey
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Thank you very very much for all the lovely birthday greetings!!!

I had a lovely day both at work and then at home, with a new i-phone rounding off the day from hubbie! Yippee. Am still playing with it and it's gone midnight. Kid in candy store or what??? I just know I'm going to regret staying up so late at 6 am tomorrow when I have to get up but hey a girl only lives once...

Julia
                          G4
                          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Chelle, if your this excitable now I'm totally wondering if your going to explode when November finally gets here
                              ..and I'll be digging my toes into European soil long before the famous weekend gets here myself
                              Actually I'm not that excited...yet. You'll know when I'm excited...as in really really excited. I mean I'm always kinda excited...in a good way...but when I get really really excited, I go all crazy like...I can't stop yacking and I babble away and can't stop giggling and what not! I'm going to have to calm myself down rather seriously when October comes!! Anyone got any spare Valium or the like???
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Actually I'm not that excited...yet. You'll know when I'm excited...as in really really excited. I mean I'm always kinda excited...in a good way...but when I get really really excited, I go all crazy like...I can't stop yacking and I babble away and can't stop giggling and what not! I'm going to have to calm myself down rather seriously when October comes!! Anyone got any spare Valium or the like???
                                Note to self: pack Valium for Chelle or I will not get any sleep the weekend of AT4.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X