GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Once again getting concerned regarding my roommate.
    What??? Didn't I pre warn you?? I was sure I had.
    *insert sinister laugh* mwahahaha!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Wow, I was 1 year old then, hehe but I'm confused how did we get from talking chocolate to talking pants Neep? LOL.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      Does anyone need an excuse to discuss pants?

Watch out guys, I could go all Janet on you and pull out my ADC Adlite™ II Reusable Pupil Torch on you.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

You know, I had this crazy idea of getting a small inflatable kiddie pool and pouring in just a bit of melted choccie...put trouserless Neep in the pool with any volunteer willing to brave her and YAY we got us some entertainment whilst the rest of us kick back and gorge on the sweet stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          You know, I had this crazy idea of getting a small inflatable kiddie pool and pouring in just a bit of melted choccie...put trouserless Neep in the pool with any volunteer willing to brave her and YAY we got us some entertainment whilst the rest of us kick back and gorge on the sweet stuff.
          And then if it's cool enough outside, we could take her out and let the chocolate set...now that would be funny!!!
          I'll volunteer!!!
          Oh wait...you mean more like jelly wrestling but with melted chocolate???...I'll have to think about that one!!
          I think my kids are excited about getting rid of me later this year. Niki is already planning on what she's going to buy when she does the grocery shopping. And what they'll eat for dinner.
          I don't think they will miss me! Until they have to get themselves to and from school...oh yeah...where's mum's taxi when you need it!!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            And then if it's cool enough outside, we could take her out and let the chocolate set...now that would be funny!!!
            I'll volunteer!!!
            Oh wait...you mean more like jelly wrestling but with melted chocolate???...I'll have to think about that one!!
            I think my kids are excited about getting rid of me later this year. Niki is already planning on what she's going to buy when she does the grocery shopping. And what they'll eat for dinner.
            I don't think they will miss me! Until they have to get themselves to and from school...oh yeah...where's mum's taxi when you need it!!
            Haha, that is fantastic. Go Niki!

As for the jello chocolate wresting... in the cold... I think we need GABIT t-shirts so the hotel staff and other guests know exactly who to blame and charge for clean up.

*waits 30 seconds*

Can I use my new pen light on Julia's eyes now?
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Can anyone tell that Neep has a new doohickey???
              You need any help with the chocolate party stuff Neep??? Let me know if you do!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Can anyone tell that Neep has a new doohickey???
                You need any help with the chocolate party stuff Neep??? Let me know if you do!!
                Will do That's the thing with Samanda- lots of keen helpers. Thanks!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mmhm, if it's warm enough outside, you could do a 'pay a dollar to walk through the jello' and see if you'd raise money????

just an idea

or pay a pound to have a mock 'jello wrestling' photo taken

all you'd need is the kiddie pool, some jello/jelly, someone with a digital camera and a laptop to share the files (unless you e-mailed them out later)

just sticking my nose in with an idea. although it would be very dependant on the weather and a way to make sure that peoples' feet are clean so taht the hotel's carpet isn't hurt by teh food coloring in the jello
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'll volunteer!!!
                      hahaha...weird mental image of Neep with a hard choccie outer coating. Now who'd volunteer to bite into that?

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      mmhm, if it's warm enough outside, you could do a 'pay a dollar to walk through the jello' and see if you'd raise money????

just an idea

or pay a pound to have a mock 'jello wrestling' photo taken

all you'd need is the kiddie pool, some jello/jelly, someone with a digital camera and a laptop to share the files (unless you e-mailed them out later)

just sticking my nose in with an idea. although it would be very dependant on the weather and a way to make sure that peoples' feet are clean so taht the hotel's carpet isn't hurt by teh food coloring in the jello
                      Could just get a shower curtain or tarp and lay it on the floor underneath and around the kiddie pool. I'd pay to walk through the mess barefoot if it would help raise monies for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People or Waterkeepers Alliance. Heck, if we raise enough maybe Amanda will feel inclined to give Rick a call again and tell him the big news.

Comment

*raises hand*

Ummm... is that a bad thing?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

erm...i dunno As long as Neep is okay with it I guess your fine lol

Neep?

Comment

well, if done inside, it'd need to be coordinated with the hotel, and that might be going too far.

now another, smaller scale idea, anyone have the action figures? you could have action figure jello wrestling. maybe less messy although all care would need to be taken

remember, the hotel just got remodeled. they don't want things to get messed up and I don't blame them one bit

which is why it'd be nice if it was warmer. if there was an outdoor patio or something, the mess could be contained and taken care of with a hose
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              well, if done inside, it'd need to be coordinated with the hotel, and that might be going too far.

now another, smaller scale idea, anyone have the action figures? you could have action figure jello wrestling. maybe less messy although all care would need to be taken

remember, the hotel just got remodeled. they don't want things to get messed up and I don't blame them one bit

which is why it'd be nice if it was warmer. if there was an outdoor patio or something, the mess could be contained and taken care of with a hose
                              Wooohooo! My Replicarter can kick your Atlantis Sam's ass! Game on!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Pretend like? Sort of like what kids do when they imaginary play alone with their toys?

Comment

Working...
                                X