GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    I was wondering why my ears were burning!

And for the record, I only temporarily misplaced 3 items and permanently misplaced one item that weekend.

I do admit that I have the tendency to set things down random places, which was amplified by my jet lag that weekend.

And I found the Brit again in San Diego. It's really easy to get separated from people during Comic Con
    Wondered when you'd wander in to defend yourself.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

And for the record, I only temporarily misplaced 3 items and permanently misplaced one item that weekend.

I do admit that I have the tendency to set things down random places, which was amplified by my jet lag that weekend.

And I found the Brit again in San Diego. It's really easy to get separated from people during Comic Con
      I just loved how you kept trying to assign people like Vik to keep tabs on me. As if I were going to get myself into major trouble or something!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        I just loved how you kept trying to assign people like Vik to keep tabs on me. As if I were going to get myself into major trouble or something!
        Maybe she was worried about the people of San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Indeed.

Comment

I like the idea of tying all her stuff to her

Antoa, as long as you don't actually misplace our room we should be fine.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

I'm sure I won't! I even kept the key with me the entire weekend, though it got demagnetized 3 times >.<

We are going to be a great pair all weekend. They should just have a box labeled "Antoa and Neep's Stuff?" instead of "Lost and Found"

Comment

Or you. We should make sure she doesn't misplace you.

Comment

I'm sure I won't! I even kept the key with me the entire weekend, though it got demagnetized 3 times >.<

We are going to be a great pair all weekend. They should just have a box labeled "Antoa and Neep's Stuff?" instead of "Lost and Found"
                  Awesome.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

QUOTE=antoa;9762201]I'm sure I won't! I even kept the key with me the entire weekend, though it got demagnetized 3 times >.<
                    Hmmmmmmm ............. magnets.

Excellent idea.

Comment

Or get her strings to attach everything, like your Mom did with mittens when you were little.
                      What do you mean when we were little? I shouldn't have mitten clips anymore?

You?
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

I'm good at losing stuff too. We need someone who can find stuff.
                        (Don't worry, the one thing I never lose is chcolate.)
                        That's ok Neep...I'm good at finding stuff. My daughter once lost her tooth outside in the gravel driveway...I found it!! And we lost a diamond on my friends floor...it went under the carpet square which had sand underneath it and I still managed to find the tiny jewel.
                        And this one time at our old house, I lost my wedding ring in the garden and it was dark outside. I got a torch and about an hour later walked inside with my ring!! Mind you...I'm bloody brilliant at losing stuff too!!

I had a dream last night about getting ready to leave for AT4. I was at home and I started to panic as I thought I had missed my flight but it turned out that I was on the wrong day so I pulled my case out of the car as I had forgotten to pack my pj's and underwear!!! That's just not going to happen in RL!!!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

But antoa...that was just the one weekend!!! Then to lose a person...your record isn't looking too good hon!!
                          ...sorry Tracy but that's just too funny!!!!
                          I'll pay you for that one!!!!
                          Would that include you Neep???
                          Or you. We should make sure she doesn't misplace you.
                          D'oH...you beat me to it...two great minds I guess!!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I had it twice until someone told me that apparently car keys shouldn't be kept together with the key... who would have known? I knew mobile phones are a big no no...but car keys??

so people that stay in the ren, keep your mobile phones and car keys away from your hotelroom key... it might help to not get it demagnetized...

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                What do you mean when we were little? I shouldn't have mitten clips anymore?

No, YOU should keep yours.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                I had a dream last night about getting ready to leave for AT4. I was at home and I started to panic as I thought I had missed my flight but it turned out that I was on the wrong day so I pulled my case out of the car as I had forgotten to pack my pj's and underwear!!! That's just not going to happen in RL!!!!

As your roomie, I certainly hope not!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X